ASUS TUF Gaming A15

ASUS TUF Gaming A15

FX506II, FA506II, FA506IV, FX506IV

Natarsha

NatarshaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great laptop, very impressed.

juan

juanSouth East Queensland, QLD

That was perfect

I´m using my gaming laptop which is amazing I like proccesor speed and it looks great and cool, I disliked that unfortunaley this laptop did´n come with the asus logo close to keyboard, however I bought this laptop because I need a superior laptop for my games and my studies.
kind regards
a loyal customer.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,348.00.

Tyson

TysonBrisbane

1st gaming laptop

This is my first laptop and I was looking for something good enough for casual gaming and general use. So far this laptop has met all my needs and expectations and I am happy with its performance. Product matches nearly all the reviews, great performance, occasionally a loud fan but I mostly have headphones on so no big deal.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,344.00.

Fmac

FmacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute powerhouse!

Solid design, solid specs, great laptop! I've had this laptop for a couple of weeks and I'm having a fun time seeing what it's capable of running. So far it can handle everything I've thrown at it. Highly recomend this laptop.

Purchased for $1,497.75.

Urfi

UrfiPerth, WA

Perfect for gamers

The laptop handles every program well for the price point while having some really good specs in place. Would recommend this over any other gaming laptop, especial for the price.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,423.00.

Aditi M.

Aditi M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

This is my 2nd ASUS Laptop. For the specifications it has expect to pay 2000+ atleast. I bought this laptop as I do graphic intensive work and Asus TUF handles it very well. I play certain games on it & it handles all that is thrown at it. It looks elegant too. All in all I am very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,348.00.

DJen P

DJen PSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Got this as my first gaming laptop, was very lucky to have gotten it while it's on sale. Respectable specs, great performance, good value for money. First laptop I've gotten with an AMD chip and I'm liking it so far.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,367.95.

Bargain hunter

Bargain hunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Teenage gamer is happy

Purchased mainly for Leaque of Legends online gaming for a teenager. Performs really well for the purpose. The setup was easy. Needed to uninstall preinstalled McAfee virus protection but licensed F-Secure internet security was able to manage that well.

Darryl

DarrylIllawarra, NSW

Great Price for the features

You wont find a laptop with GTX 1660ti graphics at this price anywhere. Great conectivity and with Ryzen 7 processor is fast as. looking forward to some great gaming using 2 hd screens

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,650.00.

Tara S.

Tara S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Robust Gaming Laptop

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Barry D.

Barry D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

First AMD Processor Laptop... Pleasantly Surprised!

Very much drawn to the crisp screen and 144hz. Bright, sharp and vibrant. Performance is very snappy. Laptop boots and is in Windows ready to go in well under 5 seconds. Very very happy with my purchase. Using mainly for World of Warcraft and can play smoothly with very high graphics settings. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this device. Very pleased with the product and price I got it for.

Liam

LiamCoorabell

Ryzen 9 4900h with the RTX 2060

Only the second fastest CPU on the lappy market with a GPU that's going to work well with it. Really difficult to beat this device from a price standpoint or any other standpoint.
Thanks ASUS

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,135.00.

Ray M.

Ray M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Laptop

Purchased the ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop for both work and online gaming. I have found the laptop to do everything i wanted it to do. I upgraded to Win10 Pro and have my S20 mobile phoned linked to the laptop. I take / make phone calls, text direct from the laptop. I can move photos and videos easily between devices. I find it good for work with multiple software open at one time and for gaming i can play all the games i like with ease. Great FPS. Very happy with this purchase

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Awesome value

Recently upgraded to this laptop after much research and consideration. Out of the gates it is a lightweight and clean looking machine. The performance and user friendliness is a refreshing change from the previous machines I have dealt with. Although I have only had this laptop for a short time I am so far impressed and look forward to seeing how it performs in the future.

Sss

SssGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ASUS TUF GAMING Laptop - FX506II-ALO57T

ASUS TUF GAMING Laptop - FX506II-ALO57T is one of the best gaming laptop that I ever had. This laptop consists of AMD R7 4800H Processor , 16GB Ram, 512 SSD , GTX 1650Ti 4GB graphic card. since had this laptop for a week I can say that the laptop operate very smoothly. Gaming is a nice experience with this laptop. all my day to day activities with multitasking is a sweet experience. ASUS had done a great job to create this laptop with such a balance for gamers and day today users. Thanks ASUS

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,350.00.

Chezza

ChezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

VIDEO and animation at my fingertips, wherever I want!

I am moving back to a windows product with grunt so that I can do video and animation without being limited to a desktop, Thanks so much for gaming laptops that give you that grunt. This laptop is great. I also do not find it that loud as some reviews have suggested.

Perfect

I bought this for my son as a two in 1 for school and gaming. I’m hoping it makes it through high school with him. He likes the look and the speed.

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,358.00.

Good value laptop

Was looking for a good all-rounder laptop - general day-to-day use with plus some light gaming.

After doing some research bought the ASUS TUF - specs are great for the price.

Have only had the laptop for a day or so, but so far so good.

David Simos

David SimosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Value!

We initially thought this awesomely specced gaming laptop was out of our budget but the Boxing Day sales at Harvey Norman brought it into our price range and it destroys every other laptop we compare it to in RAM, CPU and Speed metrics. Really looking forward to the ownership experience

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Great laptop! would recommend

I purchased this laptop for recreational purposes and it is exceeding my expectations. Fast loading times, quiet to run and awesome specs. I did a lot of research before purchasing and it would be hard to find a comparable laptop at a similar price. I was in need of a laptop upgrade before purchasing it and am satisfied with my choice with the TUF gaming A15.