ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FX506IV

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FX506IV

Rayan Fernando

Rayan FernandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

simply awesome!

i bought this laptop for hard 4k editing and stuff.. this laptop is much more better than the way I expected it to be! pretty fast and smooth on multi purpse work because of the ryzen 9 processor and 2060 VGA! happy about the cost!

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$2,268.00.

First time gaming laptop; excellent price

I just brought this for my son excellent graphics and with the softkeys it’s pretty user-friendly. Instead of spending $2500 - $3500 the price is spot on for my son’s needs

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,600.00.

Shaun

ShaunSouthern and Hills, SA

Good Gaming Laptop

Laptop is fairly lightweight, fast start up and shutdown. Can run games at high speed, aswell as high graphics quality settings. All around happy with my purchase, even bought the wife one aswell.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,399.00.

Laptops

Find out how ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FX506IV compares to other Laptops

Agus R.

Agus R.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant.

It's a super computer, Ryzen R9 and a RTX 2060. Incredible, I've been looking for a computer so long and I finally found one thats brilliant. Beautiful cooling system btw.

Mohit R.

Mohit R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

big time superbly designed machine

I purchased this for specifically 4k editing and it really lives upto all my expectations. The machine is flawless so far. There was some heating while on battery use but on power supply its all good. The construction of devices is well designed, not heavy and not light, just right!

The fans do get a little noisy when machine picks up some temperature but I guess that will happen with all powerful machines.

overall, value for money.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$2,399.00.

Awesome laptop for the value!

For the price, the specifications on this laptop are amazing. $2399.00 for a machine with the new Ryzen 9 4900h cpu, 512gb ssd storage, 16gb ddr4 and RTX2060 graphics is really good value for the performance that you get!

I like the I/O options on this device, more than enough ports for whatever device you plan on connecting to it.

Having a full size keyboard, with well spaced out keys makes typing on the laptop comfortable and the sound on the speakers are nice and clear.

My only recommendation is to improve on the battery. However, you will be able to get a solid 4-5 hours on it off a charge, possibly more depending on what your usage is.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid investment

Everything works perfectly on this laptop. Easy to setup, simple to download and run games.

I have a 32 inch acer monitor, and every game I run looks incredible. Defaults to 9/10 highest settings for all games.

Laptop itself looks great, big fan. Would highly recommend.