ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FA506IV-AL043T

ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FA506IV-AL043T (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Laptops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ASUS

Laptop for gaming

I chose the laptop for several reasons, 1 the processor, 2 the RAM (32GB) and the graphics card (RTX 2060) with the price being 2089 NZD. This is an affordable laptop with good specs that runs about any game. I also wanted a durable product, as I had an MSI laptop before that broke down too easily. So far it works perfectly.

Good specs for the price

The laptop fit my specification and budget requirements. The RTX 2060 is a good GPU given the pricepoint of the laptop and from initial usage it seems to be worth it. However the screen feels a bit dull and the speakers seem to be on the quieter side, given both of these minor issues can be mitigated easily I feel that the laptop is worth buying.

Steven
    StevenSydney, NSW

Awesome Gaming Laptop!

This has to be one of the best gaming laptops with excellent performance and at an affordable price. My son loves it and simply enjoys the great speed and graphics this machine offers.

This beast has an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor with RTX 2060 graphic card and even outperforms some the recent Intel i7 laptops.

In my opinion, there isn't much noise or overheating and therefore, is thoroughly recommended for most gamers out there. The battery life is slightly above average but gaming is always better if plugged directly into the power source.

It's also a great all-round laptop if you're not into professional imaging and video content production.

Great performance for the price

The Asus TUF F15 has surprised me by its performance in gaming and streaming while keeping the cost low. It is a great value for your money if you are interested in a laptop.
    It is not the prettiest computer out there as it has a very aggressive gamer look. But it might be what some are looking for

Jesse
    JesseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing all rounder

Great computer for school and gaming with a great battery! It has a cool light up keyboard and the computer is really fast! I would highly recommend it and it’s a great price

I love it

It’s really clear and the graphics are mint. The keyboard lights up. Great for gaming and has successfully downloaded games fast. But I use to own a Mac.. and pc is way better

One of the best value laptops out there

Definitely one of the best laptops out there for this price point. Packed with arguably the best mid-range processor (Ryzen 7 4800H), there's no problems with multitasking and performance at all. The RTX 2060 GPU makes it even more great value for the money as one of the best mid-range gaming laptops in the market. Certainly a solid laptop for both work and play.

Richard S.
    Richard S.Hunter Region, NSW

Good quality and excellent value

I was very happy with the specs of the laptop for the price paid. I paid $2100 and got R7-4800H/RTX2060/16GB/512GB/W10H. There is space for a second hard drive which I might upgrade in the future but right now it suits my needs just fine.

These are my UserBenchmarks:
    MBD: Asus TUF Gaming FA506IV_FA506IV

Alex M.
    Alex M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Budget Gaming Laptop

The laptop is an improvement on my previous laptop. What really impressed me was the Ryzen 7 CPU and Nvidia RTX GPU, and the added HDD slot was a plus with me.

The screen is not a vibrant as other laptops that I've seen, however it was an improvement on my old laptop TN screen.

All-round, a good laptop with great specs, and what I'm looking for to last me another 3 years.

Competitive price.

This is the best bang for buck laptop money can buy at the moment. For $2000 dollars it is very impressive that they managed to pack in the specs they did without it being more expensive.

Very happy so far

Ronnie N.
    Ronnie N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Value for money gaming laptop

Ryugen
    RyugenPerth, WA

144Hz screen, fantastic upper mid internals at an incredible price

Screen is fantastic with the mid upper internals. Build quality is decent for price. Keyboard response feels nice to type on and game on. USB-C DP works with Rift S with a converter which is a massive bonus (USB-C is actually wired to the dedicated RTX2060).

There is a small downside in that the screen is not super bright however I don't plan to play this out in the daylight so no issues for myself. Colour representation not the best either so would need a separate, more accurate screen if you plan to photoshop / video edit. The 4800H absolutely MONSTERS multi tasking though.

Slobodan Dokuzovski
    Slobodan DokuzovskiSydney, NSW

Nice notebook full of power...

If you are looking for all around powerful but affordable machine...that is this the best model now on the market which gives you one of the best processors, graphic card, connectivity to all devices and services for decent price.

An extremely well built laptop, designed for an insanely good gaming experience but capable of much more.

Very Fast and Powerful holding GTX and RTX graphics cards depending on your model. Also holding a Ryzen 7 and 9 processor depending on the model again. Very Fast.
    Extremely affordable
    Well built self protected laptop

Cheap, but Awesome, gaming laptop!

This laptop has been great for everything I've done with it so far. I love the thin bezel on the screen and the fantastic rgb keyboard. I chose this laptop as I think it will last a long time and won't be outdated for at least a few years. I only got it yesterday, but it has run all my programs and games without any trouble. I definitly recommend this laptop that want power for value.

Bill
    BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ASUS FA506IV-AL043T

Fast machine and good quality product, although it can be bit noisy when operating at full strength. At its current price, it is one of the best-value gaming laptops for sure.

Daniel M.
    Daniel M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great gsming laptop for cost

the Asus Tuf is a great gaming laptop for the price, gave it a crack today and it held its own with the latest games. really happy with my purchase. quality of build could be a but better.

Joshis
    JoshisSydney Surrounds, NSW

First gaming Laptop

Happy so far, fans can be a little noisy on demanding games but thats what headphones are for. extremely happy with everything about this laptop.
    Great budget laptop for under 2000 dollars

Great gaming laptop at a good price

I'm happy so far with this gaming laptop as it has good specs at a good price. I'm mainly using it for gaming on the go so the short battery life is my only complaint.

Aaron.
    Aaron.Central West, NSW

Excellent product at budget prices

Blake B.
    Blake B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money

Fan noise can be loud, even on silent-profile, but never feels too hot.
    Performance wise, best of it's class.
    I saw criticism re screen and keyboard. Neither are exceptional, but both do their job, more than adequately.

Impressed

Have just received this laptop in the mail and set it up so can't comment on the longevity.
    However my initial feeling is WOW! They have packed a lot into this package. For the price, it cannot be beat - having used an Ebay coupon and claimed $100 eGift card -https://asuspromotions.com.au/taxtime2020au it was cheaper than anything else with these specs.
    Though the body is plastic, it feels solid enough. I like the design with cutouts for airflow. Lots of ports to make use of, attractive keyboard. And speed is FAST though I haven't really pushed it yet.