ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506IH

ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506IH

4.9

Great Laptop Very Happy.

Very happy with the Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop. Had it now for almost 2 weeks.
    Plays all the games i need and will be great for Uni. Does not feel flimsy at all. Glad I purchased an Asus.

Mitch D.

Mitch D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stoked with this little beauty

Had this laptop for a week now and i take it everywhere i go. Its super fast and looks great. I got the FX506IU-HN191T from jbhifi and the ryzen 7, just wow asus.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,615.00.

Laurent wibowo

Laurent wibowoSydney, NSW

Asus FX506II-AL057T highly recommended!!!

Just bought it from Jb Hifi home and it’s a great laptop. Highly recommend it. Laptop is super fast and does everything I need it for. Perfect for working, students and gaming. Battery life is great as well.
    Purchased in December 2020 at Jb hifi home for $1,497.75

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hifi Home for $1,497.75.

Alfred R.

Alfred R.South-East, TAS

Great Product

I just purchased the ASUS TUF FX506IU-HN331T the specs are incredible and it runs like a dream to have a Ryzen 7 with a 1660TI(with dedicated 6GB) 32 GB of ram and a 1TB HDD it isn't bad on a laptop It plays everything I want to play on 144 hz and 100FPS this is when hooked to a 27" monitor. it weighs next to nothing. Gone are the days of gaming laptops weigh a ton.

Perfect laptop

Just bought it from Harvey Norman and it’s a great laptop. Highly recommend it. Laptop is super fast and does everything I need it for. Perfect for working, students and gaming. Battery life is great as well.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,350.00.

Paige P

Paige PNew South Wales

Excellent gaming laptop for first timer's!

After many years I've decided to make the change from a Mac to a Windows PC and I'm so glad I picked the ASUS FX506II-ALO57T to do so! Such a versatile laptop that I can use both for studying and gaming. It's fast and smooth running - I was originally worried about the battery life on a gaming PC but have so far been pleasantly surprised! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy.

James F.

James F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent All Round Gaming Machine

Couldn't be happier with the ASUS TUF FX506II_AL057T Tuf Gaming laptop. Fast and smooth, runs CS Go, Rocket League and Valorant at 144FPS on max settings. I've always has ASUS Zenbooks for business and they are awesome, but this is the first gaming machine I've had from them and the quality is just as good.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,497.00.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Work and Play

This computer provides my senior high school student with a great balance between his computer needs for study as well as being an excellent gaming laptop. It has plenty of battery life allowing for his school needs as well as being a very fast machine for gaming. This means we only need one computer which is a huge cost saving. I highly recommend this laptop.

Brad Marmion

Brad MarmionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The ASUS TUf FX506 is an awesome gaming laptop

I've just got this Today, it was easy to set up and am already enjoying some of my favourite games which are running really well with no lag and at high FPS. It is a great gaming computer and I’m looking forward to spending many hours with it.

Wayne

WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This laptop is AWESOME!!according to my son.... and great value for money according to me :-)

This laptop was bought as a present for my teenage son who was looking for an upgrade to his current laptop which was struggling to keep up with his gaming and school needs.
    As he is planning to move into Uni level computer science study in a year or so I was keen to get something that was not just good for gaming, but would have some future proofing for his study needs.

Although he found out about it and chose it, I checked a few review sites which seemed to say it was very good value for the money.

He's only had it going a few hours, but he is absolutely stoked with the improvement in speed and power....and I was happy with the deal I got at Harvey Norman!

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,348.00.

Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super fast and value for money

I am not normally a gamer but for the reasonable price at Harvey Norman i purchased this laptop. Laptop is fast and has NVME SSD included. The specs are quite reasonable for the price and this laptop also includes a gaming video card.

Not as heavy as i thought it would be.

The laptop will suit users who are looking to game, study or for business purposes. It really is an all rounder laptop.

ASUS also sweatened the deal by offering a cashback offer. Purchased for $1348 at Harvey Norman 28/12/2020.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This Laptop Is Amazing

I recently bought this laptop and so far it has been incredible. I previously owned a low-end laptop and the step up to this beast is nothing short of breath-taking. I am using it mainly for educational purposes and for a little bit of gaming in my free time and it works perfectly. The display is extremely high-definition, the graphics are awesome, there is next to no loading times using Google, it is very responsive when clicking buttons and opening apps, the keyboard is great, and it was easy to setup. I would highly recommend this ASUS TUF Laptop to anyone. (P.S. Sean at Harvey-Norman was very helpful. Go support this guy.)

Bawantha Wijesooriya

Bawantha WijesooriyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value product!!!

I bought this for my video editting and gaming activities and it has impressed me with it smooth,fast and powerful operations. has good battery life and most important thing I love is performing adobe premier in low heat and noise. Love it tuf build honey comb design and appearance. It feels me much comfortable to harduse. Best valued laptop for money!Always love Asus!

Sebastian S.

Sebastian S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This product is perfect, Its everything I was looking for.

This laptot is perfect por everything I need everyday, its work perfectly for my job, for my hobbies times, graphics couldn't be better, it'd basically the best machine I could have found.
    thank you Asus for this perfect system.

Joel

Joel Perth, WA

Packed with great performance and power

ASUS TUF is one of the best available gaming laptops in the markets. The laptop comprises of Ryzen 7 which provides great performance. I can confidently say that Ryzen 7 has better performance than Intel i7 in terms of processing speed and overall performance. The laptop provides 144 Hz which is double than any standard laptop, creating an amazing gaming environment. The military style durability and self cleaning technology with sufficient battery life makes this as one of the best buys in the market

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,547.75.

Aya

AyaPerth, WA

ASUS FX506II AL05T

Cant wait to play on this mighty beast.
    Graphics, sounds quality and really fast.
    Happy with my purchase and the jb hifi guy was very helpful, I will recommend this laptop especially to new gamer and starting to purchase not so expensive laptop.

Kai K.

Kai K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great gaming laptop

I bought this laptop for uni study and game playing. It looks great. I really like the metallic paint. It has a very good performance and great price. It would be better if the battery volume can be increased.

Purchased in December 2020 at Catch for $1,260.00.

huseyin y.

huseyin y.Victoria

excellent performance . durable batttery

since ı opened the box it feels amazing. ıt completely better than ı expected .It's strong 1080p performance, tough build quality, and large selection of ports will win it a lot of fans

Asus​ TUF A15

The Asus TUF A15 is a brilliant affordable gaming laptop that manages to strike the right balance between performance and value. It's strong 1080p performance, tough build quality, and large selection of ports will win it a lot of fans, especially amongst competitive esports players.

Purchased at Centre Com for $1,399.00.

ASUS FX506IH-AL022T

I loved this laptop. Just looking at it makes me feel good. I felt even better when I started using it. Very sturdy and perfomance was more than I expected. I would definitely recommend it.