ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 OC Edition

ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 OC Edition

MPN: TUF-RTX3060-O12G-GAMING

Beautiful BEAST

This card is amazing!... if you can get one at MSRP.

First off, I am so glad that I was able to get this card. Not only does it look great with the simple but defining RGB that it has, but this card can play COD Warzone on all high settings with RTX on and STILL stay at a good 80-90 FPS. It's quiet under load too. I would say silent, but it's hard to tell as my computer fans are kind of loud so I can't hear how loud the fans are exactly. But I've seen people say that they are pretty quiet.

Purchased in April 2021 at Mwave Australia for $999.00.

Nigel
NigelCentral Queensland, QLD

Best bang for your buck

The ASUS TUF RTX 3060 is the best graphics card to get if you want the best value for performance. It is a triple fan card design for the price of what most dual fan designs will cost. This gives it a lot more cooling potential which will help bring the clocks further when overclocking. The ASUS TUF lineup is known for being very reliable so you can be sure no problems will occur when using this graphics card.