ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC

ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC

Good buy

Lightweight, good value, screen looks great with the small bezels. This was bought for my child's schooling. She said it worked great for the purpose it needed to fulfill.
Would recommend

A good value laptop that does what I need

The battery in my older laptop was starting to die, so I decided to look for a new one. This ASUS laptop ticked most of my boxes - relatively light, powerful, good battery life and has both USB-A and USB-C ports. The only thing missing for me is USB-C charging.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shopping Express for A$1,649.00.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact, Light, Solid

This is an absolute great "small screen" laptop.
The TouchPad that doubles as a NumPad is a very cool feature.
It is light but still solid. Love it and can very much recommend it.
Did purchase the additional 2 year warranty as I got caught out on my last laptop failing on day 367....

Purchased in June 2020 at Computer Alliance for A$1,349.00.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great workhorse laptop

This laptop replaced a HP Spectre for work and had double the memory & HDD. Fast, face recognition is a added bonus for quick login and runs quietly without fan noise.

Purchased in June 2020 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for A$1,899.00.

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super speedy laptop

Purchased last week, what a beast! Lightning fast laptop, and super sleek. Very happy I decided on an Intel Core i7 processor, this machine powers up so quickly it's insane! Also has a really nice, expensive feeling to it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Centre Com for A$1,765.00.

Suresh

SureshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Laptop

I bought this laptop few days ago. I was contemplating between Asus Zenbook 14 and Lenovo model with similar specs. Based on the recommendation from the sales guy at the store I've gone for the Zenbook. I'm very happy with the purchase. Fairly priced for the specs and highlights are awesome screen and edge to edge display. Only con is finger marks on the laptop which I feel is more than other laptops I had.

Purchased in June 2020 at Centre Com.

Dimanskl

DimansklSydney, NSW

I very happy with this product,this product is much better than I had the other brand before

This is my first time use Asus product, I very happy with this product so far this product hasn’t make me disappointed, I will recommend to my friends to use

Purchased in June 2020 at Centrecom for A$1,459.00.

Ropey

RopeySydney, NSW

Really happy with it!

I purchased the Asus ZenBook 14 to replace my last computer. My daughter recommended it to me as she had recently purchased a similar computer for her nine year old daughter. Since it arrived last Thursday I have started using it and becoming familiar with it. I like the size slightly smaller than my previous computer. Also the backlit keypad is easy to use in the night without the overhead light on. So far it has achieved all that I want to do. I would certainly recommend it for others.

Purchased in June 2020 at Mwave Australia for A$1,829.00.

Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Awesome laptop.

Awesome laptop. Quick and easy to use. Light and compact. Always been using ASUS. Battery lasts all day when I'm out and about. Boot up was much quicker than I thought.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,499.00.

Aya M.

Aya M.Darwin, NT

So far so good!

I am happy with what I have got.
Size, weight and the touch of the keyboard. I just got it today, so can't tell much more here.
The weight is perfect for me as I travel a lot.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shopping Express for A$1,699.00.

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great computer

Bought this computer for work, and it has everything i want, and was faster than i was expecting it to be during the boot up and running of the machine

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,585.00.

Jennifer T.

Jennifer T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best uni laptop!

Switched to the ASUS zenbook from my old laptop, such a smooth experience. I love typing on here and the aspect ratio makes a great viewing experience. It is also very sleek and has a nice minimal design!

Belinda Z

Belinda Z

Great Specs

Great Specs, 512SSD, 16 RAM and 10th Gen i7. Everything I was looking for and at a reasonable price in comparision to other brands. Great build, loving the features the touch-pad/screen is awesome. It was easy to set up.

Purchased in June 2020.

Shah

ShahPerth, WA

All you would really want in a notebook

i7, 16GB Ram, 512SSD on a 14" screen with a battery life of 8 hours or more, is perfect for my daily use in uni. Lightweight and attractive. Would recommend this notebook

KAC123

KAC123

Love it

I’m loving this laptop. The keys are nice to touch and the mousepad is easy to use. The screen is of high quality and it’s nice and slim so it’s easy to carry around

ssamant

ssamantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

light, powerful and nice touchpad

lightweight, powerful , good battery life and like the functionality of touchpad. The laptop fulfills my need for multi-tasking with different projects with the available power and like the keypad for cleaner n speedy typing...

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch.

Nice Ultrabook

It is quite a nice ultrabook, Light with good sound. The multi function mouse pad is useful to me. And I like the elevated keyboard. The only issue it gets finger prints easily.

Purchased in June 2020.

Excellent work laptop

The laptop fulfills my need for a business laptop excellently. It is able to multitask very well, is lightweight and easy to use. The touchpad function is very useful and simple.

Dong

DongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks just as expected, very eager to use!

Straight out of the box it works like a charm. The keyboard was better than i expected based on the reviews I had seen, very comfortable and speedy to type on. Feels very responsive and chassis feels solid.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,455.00.

K R.

K R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Laptop with great specs and long battery life

The laptop presents well with strong specs for most applications

It is no gaming laptop but more for the busy professional that wants something that can handle some photos / video editing in 4k, internet applications and blogging.

Its only draw back is the usb c port not allowing display or charging with the power still being done through old school DC connection

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$1,600.00.