ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC

ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC

Good buy

Lightweight, good value, screen looks great with the small bezels. This was bought for my child's schooling. She said it worked great for the purpose it needed to fulfill.
Would recommend

A good value laptop that does what I need

The battery in my older laptop was starting to die, so I decided to look for a new one. This ASUS laptop ticked most of my boxes - relatively light, powerful, good battery life and has both USB-A and USB-C ports. The only thing missing for me is USB-C charging.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shopping Express for A$1,649.00.

Dimanskl

DimansklSydney, NSW

I very happy with this product,this product is much better than I had the other brand before

This is my first time use Asus product, I very happy with this product so far this product hasn’t make me disappointed, I will recommend to my friends to use

Purchased in June 2020 at Centrecom for A$1,459.00.

Laptops

Find out how ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC compares to other Laptops

Aya M.

Aya M.Darwin, NT

So far so good!

I am happy with what I have got.
Size, weight and the touch of the keyboard. I just got it today, so can't tell much more here.
The weight is perfect for me as I travel a lot.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shopping Express for A$1,699.00.

Belinda Z

Belinda Z

Great Specs

Great Specs, 512SSD, 16 RAM and 10th Gen i7. Everything I was looking for and at a reasonable price in comparision to other brands. Great build, loving the features the touch-pad/screen is awesome. It was easy to set up.

Purchased in June 2020.

Shah

ShahPerth, WA

All you would really want in a notebook

i7, 16GB Ram, 512SSD on a 14" screen with a battery life of 8 hours or more, is perfect for my daily use in uni. Lightweight and attractive. Would recommend this notebook

Dong

DongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks just as expected, very eager to use!

Straight out of the box it works like a charm. The keyboard was better than i expected based on the reviews I had seen, very comfortable and speedy to type on. Feels very responsive and chassis feels solid.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,455.00.

K R.

K R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Laptop with great specs and long battery life

The laptop presents well with strong specs for most applications

It is no gaming laptop but more for the busy professional that wants something that can handle some photos / video editing in 4k, internet applications and blogging.

Its only draw back is the usb c port not allowing display or charging with the power still being done through old school DC connection

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$1,600.00.

See all ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC reviews