ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC

ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC

Emanuel

EmanuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for price

After some research, I bought an ASUS UX433FAC laptop with an i7 CPU and 16GB of RAM. The laptop is light and fast, exactly what I was after. I love that it didn't come with any bloatware like other laptop models. Everything is working as expected.

Purchased in December 2020 at Computer Alliance for A$1,899.00.

Emanuel K.

Emanuel K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good laptop

After some research, I decided to buy an ASUS UX433FAC. I chose the model with the i7 CPU and 16GB of RAM. The laptop is very light and fast, exactly what I was after. There is no bloatware installed on it, which is absolutely great. The only downside, it comes with only 1-year warranty.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact, Light, Solid

This is an absolute great "small screen" laptop.
The TouchPad that doubles as a NumPad is a very cool feature.
It is light but still solid. Love it and can very much recommend it.
Did purchase the additional 2 year warranty as I got caught out on my last laptop failing on day 367....

Purchased in June 2020 at Computer Alliance for A$1,349.00.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great workhorse laptop

This laptop replaced a HP Spectre for work and had double the memory & HDD. Fast, face recognition is a added bonus for quick login and runs quietly without fan noise.

Purchased in June 2020 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for A$1,899.00.

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super speedy laptop

Purchased last week, what a beast! Lightning fast laptop, and super sleek. Very happy I decided on an Intel Core i7 processor, this machine powers up so quickly it's insane! Also has a really nice, expensive feeling to it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Centre Com for A$1,765.00.

Suresh

SureshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Laptop

I bought this laptop few days ago. I was contemplating between Asus Zenbook 14 and Lenovo model with similar specs. Based on the recommendation from the sales guy at the store I've gone for the Zenbook. I'm very happy with the purchase. Fairly priced for the specs and highlights are awesome screen and edge to edge display. Only con is finger marks on the laptop which I feel is more than other laptops I had.

Purchased in June 2020 at Centre Com.

Ropey

RopeySydney, NSW

Really happy with it!

I purchased the Asus ZenBook 14 to replace my last computer. My daughter recommended it to me as she had recently purchased a similar computer for her nine year old daughter. Since it arrived last Thursday I have started using it and becoming familiar with it. I like the size slightly smaller than my previous computer. Also the backlit keypad is easy to use in the night without the overhead light on. So far it has achieved all that I want to do. I would certainly recommend it for others.

Purchased in June 2020 at Mwave Australia for A$1,829.00.

Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Awesome laptop.

Awesome laptop. Quick and easy to use. Light and compact. Always been using ASUS. Battery lasts all day when I'm out and about. Boot up was much quicker than I thought.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,499.00.

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great computer

Bought this computer for work, and it has everything i want, and was faster than i was expecting it to be during the boot up and running of the machine

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,585.00.

Jennifer T.

Jennifer T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best uni laptop!

Switched to the ASUS zenbook from my old laptop, such a smooth experience. I love typing on here and the aspect ratio makes a great viewing experience. It is also very sleek and has a nice minimal design!

KAC123

KAC123

Love it

I’m loving this laptop. The keys are nice to touch and the mousepad is easy to use. The screen is of high quality and it’s nice and slim so it’s easy to carry around

ssamant

ssamantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

light, powerful and nice touchpad

lightweight, powerful , good battery life and like the functionality of touchpad. The laptop fulfills my need for multi-tasking with different projects with the available power and like the keypad for cleaner n speedy typing...

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch.

Nice Ultrabook

It is quite a nice ultrabook, Light with good sound. The multi function mouse pad is useful to me. And I like the elevated keyboard. The only issue it gets finger prints easily.

Purchased in June 2020.

Excellent work laptop

The laptop fulfills my need for a business laptop excellently. It is able to multitask very well, is lightweight and easy to use. The touchpad function is very useful and simple.

Kenneth H.

Kenneth H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Laptop

High quality. Compact and quite lightweight, Comfortable keyboard, Quite large touchpad, Touchpad can also act as a number pad, Pretty excellent quality, Has all (or most) of the ports I personally need

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,450.00.

Steve N

Steve NSydney, NSW

Excellent build quality and features

Amazing performing laptop. Light, powerful, plenty of usb ports. Beautiful 14" screen and keyboard. Excellent engineered Asus laptop which I highly recommend with very good battery life. For the money nothing can complete.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shopping Express for A$1,499.00.

Excellent Ultrabook

Solid performance, compact and the sleek dark blue colour gives a real premium feel to it which looks very professional. Overall, this is a great purchase and very pleased with this laptop.

Purchased in June 2020.

Great laptop!

Really fast processing, solid graphics and very light and transportable. Big fan of this laptop so far! I like to use this on the go and also at home, perfect laptop for a uni student.

DKB

DKBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is great product

Light in weight which is easy to carry around and love touch screen
value for money
its great laptop and I would definitely recommend this laptop to my friends and family

See all ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FAC reviews