Asus Zenbook 3 UX390UA

Asus Zenbook 3 UX390UA

MPN: ASU-UX390UA-GS039R

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

harry71

harry71

Easily the worst laptop I have owned

We have 6 laptops in our family (all different brands) and this one is the worst by far.
It is extremely noisy for a start. The cooling fan will run even with
a room temperature of less than 15 degrees celsius.
My son tells me that in class all the other students complain about
his noisy laptop !!
It also had a fault in the hardware about 6 weeks after we bought it.
This was repaired under warranty.
It also will not give you any control over updates so you might be in the middle
of working on something and it will decide to update for an hour or two.
Avoid this brand. Taiwanese junk.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

H.M.

H.M.Sydney, NSW

Light, super fast & easy to travel with.

I personally trust ASUS as I have been using this brand for last 10 years, I have used several different brand including other Taiwanese brand, Japanese and other major brand in my life but after 3-4 years all of them suddenly stopped working. Since I had ASUS 10 years ago, they are reliable, tough and strong built, my old one is still running so well. But it is 15 inches and as I travel a lot, I decided to get this brand new 12.5 inches super fast & light weight laptop. It is very good built like my old one and easy to carry to go anywhere, came with nice soft case. Really recommend this brand. Most reliable.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017