ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL

ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL (page 2 of 5)

Great for Architects

Excellent!!! The additional screen is very useful for putting all the tools / materials and Multi-Tasking. Smaller keyboard is also useful as can Type 1 handed to reach all buttons easily.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,180.00.

Adrian W.

Adrian W.Western Australia

Perfect for me! Was willing to accept some compromises

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,999.00.

Quan T.

Quan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Asus Zen Book Duo

Moved from a Dell XPS and Macbook Pro. It is working great and a great balance between it. The battery is excellent and the performance is good. Nice laptop and good balance!

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Multi Tasking Heaven

This laptop is a game changer and unique with the dual screen all in the one laptop. Does wonders when you want to multitask whether it be watching videos, checking emails or monitoring statuses. It's very sleek with all the ports you need. Using it for both work and personal, it's highly recommended for any use.

Amazing

An absolutely amazing laptop...helps me through school and work. Very easy to get the hang of, and I can see myself working with the screen pad plus for many more aspects. Asus...you have done an fabulous job.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,995.00.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Duo Monitor, Perfect to use.

I bought this laptop for school after some research. The sleek design and lightweight feature makes it easy to carry around. Just a bit problem with the case is too tight, it can not close properly. This model come with the pen, it does make the drawing a lot easier in the second screen. And I have no problem with the drawing in Photo Shop anymore.

Purchased in December 2020 at SaveOnIT.com.au for A$1,644.99.

Prabin

PrabinSydney, NSW

Perfect Laptop

This is the perfect laptop for multitaskers. You can do one job in main screen and also continue with the another task with the help of the screenpad below. For me, as I used to edit videos and films , it is the best laptop as I can put videos on the main screen and put the editing part on the screenpad which makes way better and easier to do my tasks.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bing Lee for A$1,819.00.

2 Screens = Double the productivity

Ok well not actually, it's more like 1.5x screens. While not quite double the productivity, it certainly is an improvement. As a uni student, its super helpful to split screen the top screen with my main page of notes and the lecture video running while having the bottom screen for any additional pdf textbooks and slides up. I would say that the keyboard needs getting used to and the mouse situation is not ideal (definitely get an external one) but there truly is nothing like it on the market. Weight is ok for what you get, and the battery life is ok but you really gotta try and make it last.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$2,000.00.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOOKS GREAT!

Great looking product and value for money! easy to use and set-up. worth every ! thanks ASUS. Graphics card is also ideal. perfect for editing videos and using multiple programs at once.

Find out how ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL compares to other Laptops

This Laptop is fantastic! I love it!

Since buying this laptop, I love the speed of the computer and how well built it is. Its also very stylish and I like the second screen which helps me with my work.

Purchased in December 2020.

Amanda

AmandaHobart

Great laptop

Chose this laptop because of the second screen - easy for multitasking, extra screen space means less moving of tabs/windows around. The display looks good, Pantone colour validated which is a huge plus for creative works. The downside was it came without a stylus, which would be really useful!

Purchased in June 2020 at Umart Online for A$2,159.00.

Kurtis L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best purchase ever

this laptop gives the perfect experience between dual monitor work and a laptop I have had this laptop for a while now and I am loving the potential the screen pad plus has the touch screen works impeccably and the styles that comes in the box is a great addition

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$2,500.00.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent laptop and very convenient

Two screens, easy for multi-tasks. especially for teaching during covid-19. The display resolution is very good and easy to use. Moreover, touchscreen make me to use easily and happily. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,378.00.

Buddhi

BuddhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Innovative and brilliant

Design with multitaskers in mind.
This type of change takes some getting used to but once you understand all the shortcuts, it a very powerful tool. Light weight.
Missing ethernet port.

Purchased in June 2020 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for A$2,300.00.

Wonderful product!

The additional screen, the battery life, the good performance, the cool looking is all the excellent design! The display resolution is not good like the pro model, but gain the last battery life which I need.

whitedot

whitedotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great computer!

I've just moved from a MacBook Pro and boy am I so happy to be paying half the price for a laptop. This works so well for my workflow! Love the dual screen as I can put apps such as my email, whatsapp, messaging, etc in the smaller screen and have my main work on the main screen. This is so fast for the number of apps I have open.
My laptop didn't come with a stylus but that's ok. I don't really need it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for A$2,299.00.

Asus Laptops are amazing!

I had an ASUS laptop for 7+ years, before upgrading last year (Zenbook Pro-15-UX580GD). Now I need a 2nd laptop for the wife, so went for this one (Zenbook duo). Only just got it set up, but if it's anything like the 1st two then it'll be a work horse, fast, good memory and able to handle anything I throw at it. I'm not a gamer, but do a bit of video editing and have multiple apps open at once, so it's a reasonable workout and the Zenbook Pro 15, which is a similar spec to the Zenbook duo never misses a beat. I'm looking forward to seeing how the 2nd screen works out - hopefully I find it useful.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,499.00.

Ch.K

Ch.KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Stylish and Powerful Notebook

Recently purchased this ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL. Love the revolutionary design, elegant Celestial Blue colour, good quality build, and powerful performance. Really enjoy multi-tasking on dual screen, fancy backlight keyboard and responsive touch pad, nice and sharp NanoEdge display, beautiful audio system, and reasonable battery life. Overall, ASUS ZenBook Duo is a highly recommended great stylish and powerful notebook.

Purchased in June 2020 at Computer Alliance for A$1,439.10.

Zachary

Zachary

ASUS hardware is a go to for good quality and design

The ZenBook Duo UX481FL features exceptional battery life, smooth performance, good quality build and the capable speakers. The additional display works very well as advised, only drawback is lack of USB-C Charging / Thunderbolt 3.

Purchased in June 2020 at Mwave Australia.

Love having 2 screens

As I'm used to working with 2 screens at my desk, it has long bothered me that I don't have that convenience when working from a laptop away from my desk. This laptop solves that problem and is fast and lightweight.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$2,123.00.

See all ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL reviews