ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL

ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL (page 4 of 5)

Sum W.

Sum W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't fault this beast and tomorrow's technology

It's an impressed laptop when I first saw it on the retailer website. Doesn't take long for me to buy it. Love the duo screen where I don't have to use another monitor for work. Great specs, touch screen is senstive and track pad is located at the right corner which is not a bad idea. First day of using it now, no complaint so far.

Great laptop for multi-tasking

Dual screen is great for multi-tasking, just wished the second screen can be tilted up a bit more. Haven't use much as I have only received it on the day I wrote this review.

Love the dual screen

Great laptop that allows multi tasking with the dual screens. Love that it comes with a pen and the keyboard is backlit! Lots of features! Touch screen and mouse keys on trackpad are amazing.

Sasho

Sasho

Great laptop

Great laptop, I just got it and it works as it should. The only negatives are a loose power supply and a white border around touch screen but these are minor as a change in wallpaper seems to have fixed one issue and the power supply still works. I lodged a request with Asus to see if the charger issue is a problem at all, just seems strange to me. Otherwise the keyboard is nice enough and touch pad works fine, still getting used to it but no regrets on my purchase.

Vincent

VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

good design

It's meet all my expectation! My favourite two screens and ScreenPad software allow multitask carry on smoothly! The battery life last for reasonable time that can last the whole day.

Two screens

Recently bought this laptop for personal use so that I can multitask. I love it already. Becoming a part of my day to day life. Love the backlight on the keyboard, touchpad is smooth and responsive.

CYL

CYLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Solution for a lightweight and high performance user

Brilliant design with duo screen which provides more viewable area then normal 14" laptop
    Excellent performance with 16GB of memory and 1TB SSD HDD which best suit university students and business users who require lightweight but power device
    Love it !!!

jono

jonoSydney, NSW

Great Laptop!

Overall, the system works smoothly and efficiently in tandem with the screenpad with minimal lagtime. This makes it a great choice for productivity as well some minor gaming for entertainment.

Subash Tiwari

Subash TiwariSydney, NSW

the best gadget to have multitasking with duo screen and touchable

I bought the product a week ago and it is just a great laptop with duo screen where I can do all of my tasks easily and without any kind of lack, it also includes a pen which is the great things and we can say that the laptop is one of the great laptops with i7 processor 16 GB ram great laptop with compatible 14-inch display.

Great piece of Tech

The best thing about this laptop is it's dual screen feature. The pen glides very smooth.
    Use it for Revit. The main view that is worked on is usually on the primary screen and the screen pad has multiple view of the model opened. The part of using revit is, I do not have to switch between views again and again.

Lisa C

Lisa CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

This is a replacement for an original Microsoft Surface. I was surprised to find that it felt lighter than expected. It is good looking and also ergonomically good for my use. I like how the keyboard becomes slightly sloping when I lift up the screen. The keyboard has an excellent feel. The mouse pad having actual buttons to right/left click is a great improvement on my old machine. The dual screen plus the ability to have a numpad are most useful for my purpose. The screen is sharp and clear. The charging gear is lighter than my previous laptop although the power cord is a lot thicker and therefore heavier.

Great Laptop for value

I love dual screen feature of the laptop which will help me multi task.
    It was reasonably cheap price compared competitors laptops.
    Using the laptop for business and studying. Current model and chip configuration help me do this.

KJSIngh

KJSInghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a great laptop, must buy for a professional

laptop with dual screen, is a great idea to increase productivity.
    good amount of ports andgreat build quality.

trackpad is a bit cramped though but you can get use to it.

Richie

RichieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great laptop for productivity

This laptop is very fast and the dual screen makes work very efficient when not attached to multiple screens in the office. The only negative that I consider is not having a number pad on the touch pad as per the 15 inch Pro version.

Sayed77

Sayed77Perth, WA

Great product

Great product. I love the dual screens as I have needs to access multiple docs at the same time. Computer is fast and is value for money when you compare it to other other computers in that price range.

Looks and feels good

Can't wait to actually work with it as it didn't start up from unboxing. I like the dual screens as I run that format on my desktop PC. Hopefully it will be as good as I hope

Hubert G.

Hubert G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good laptop for student and creators

This is a very good alternative to Macbook Pro, makes their touch bar look like a joke. I can see this being very useful for someone who does trading, gaming or for entertainment purpose.
    Pros:
    -Very good build quality
    -Stunning screen quality
    -Keyboard feels very stable and nice to type
    -Ahead of the macbook pro
    Cons:
    -Screen software needs to be updated
    -high price

Rhys N.

Rhys N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for University and more!

This is by far the best laptop I have ever used for University and the second screen makes multitasking so much easier. I would recommend this laptop to any student.

Gokul

GokulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Great!

It has great features and feels smooth. The Definition and speed of the laptop itself is very smooth. The pen that came with the laptop works great too. It enables for a very easy multi-tasking of work.

Roger

RogerCanberra 2600, ACT

Great laptop for trading!

Having spent considerable time looking for the best laptop for trading I absolutely love the zenbook Duo 14". This machine is no compromise on speed and performance and is very portable for day trading & travelling. The additional screen is a great benefit as I can have several charts open without needing to lug another screen around when travelling. Highly recommend this laptop as great value for money.

See all ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL reviews