ASUS Zenbook Flip UX463FA

ASUS Zenbook Flip UX463FA (page 3 of 4)

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great notebook

Very useful purchase thus far. Clean & easy to navigate, and responsive to what I need from a mainly productivity-based device. Can handle basic games as well, which is good for mental downtime. Can't give it 5 stars, as there is a very slight wobble from front left to back right, which becomes more noticable depening on the angle you have the screen.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

New Work Laptop

Purchased this after weighing up a few of options. Main purpose is for work travel, marking up pictures and using as a digital note pad which is why I picked this over the standard zenbook. The size and weight is nice. I was a bit iffy on the screen pad idea at first but I’m coming around and can see future benefits. Being able to use the included pen on the screen pad would be handy but not a deal breaker. The inclusion of the pen and sleeve was a nice bonus. The addition of 1 more USB-A port would be nice. The keys are nicely spaced and have a good feel. Overall very easy to use and a nice looking finish.

This is a perfect laptop

Awesome piece of equipment. Love everything about it. Great finishes. I like the way the keys on the keyboard click. The screen shows up images really well. No faults at all.

Awesome laptop!

Very happy with this laptop, the build quality and features are amazing. The only downside is the single usb-c/thunderbolt 3 port, however there is hdmi so it shouldn't be an issues for most users. The IR camera works well for secure log in. The screenpad is great to use, however I just wish by default it would start as mouse, rather than needing to select that option. 99% of the time, the first thing you'll do when turning on the laptop is move the mouse, not open an app on the screen pad. Aside from this, I love it.

Good Solid Laptop

So far so good. Great laptop, very light and great battery life. Strong, durable and can be flipped into a tablet which is a bonus for the price. I recommend this laptop especially if you need to move it around for work.

New Computer

This computer had the best specs and price point for what I was looking for. I am excited to put this to use seeing that my previous laptop is more than 10 years old, I hope this one lasts.

Fast and well built laptop

Quality responsive screen, powerful laptop, good weight (not too lightweight), nice and cool on your lap, NumberPad is a great addition. The protective sleeve and pen were a nice surprise!

Great laptop

I've just bought this laptop so I'm still figuring out how to use it. An instruction manual would be helpful for a first time laptop user - which I am. It looks great and is very light so will be portable for work. I'm very happy with the screen size and keyboard. it's done all i needed so far.

Tony S

Tony SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Asus Zenbook Flip. UX463FA

A very well built, fast and quiet notebook, with good battery life.
The numeric keypad in the touchpad is a real bonus.
The flip feature works great when using the device as a tablet.

PC Builder

PC BuilderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Computer

I bought TWO of these computers...... This computer is perfect for my requirements, it is fast, has an SSD, has Windows 10, and is capable of doing the things I need a computer to do. Good.

High quality and fast speed

I just bought this laptop yesterday. Touch pad is such attractive. It is much faster than my old laptop.
I love the stylish design and fast speed.
It will be much easier to carry to work.

Rosa

RosaPerth, WA

Lovn it ***

I've only had my new laptop for 4 days so far and not set up my files yet but I'm loving the speed, no more hypnotic wheels waiting for things to download :) Looking forward to learning and doing more with my new purchase. Beautiful laptop, so versatile. I bought two 27" Asus monitors 3 weeks earlier for my work laptop so they will become an extension of my Zenbook flip. Next purchase, docking station :)

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and high quality laptop

I recently purchased this laptop. Looks great, nice and light so easy to travel with, great image quality and the touch pad works well. I am using it for work - mainly word processing, and it runs very well. Still has a clunky battery pack; USB charging would've made this even better & the video card is integrated. Overall, however, excellent quality, style and all at a reasonable price.

Bikash A.

Bikash A.

Premium feeling in good price.

I purchased this laptop just today. I am very happy with my purchase. All the specifications are included. It is a solid finish advanced laptop. Screen Pad is super cool.

Lol whySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pros and Cons but overall a beast!

Trying this laptop, it feels greats and I love the features. Some pros include very thin bezels, Face ID and its compact size. Cons are that it is quite thick

Oops i meant $1,495

Very happy so far

I only purchased thistoday but so far it has been a dream.
I'm really looking forward to having a 2in1 for the first time, I think the flippy screen is great.
I have always loved Asus products, and this is probably my 5th from their array of tech. never had an issue.
This will be my work machine, so it needs to be dependable

ASUS UX463FAC

I purchased this laptop a few days ago and have been installing my old files and app into it. It runs smoothly and fast; it also has a flip 2 in 1 feature. It's solid built and has a Screen Pad which is new to me. But the ASUS stylus pen doesn't have a manual accompanied and I tried to pull the cap off (to check any battery). The pen's cap was pulled off, but not the battery capsule. Eventually I found the manual from online website and knew how to unscrew the metal capsule. But the pen's cap cannot be tightened back into the capsule. They should have the pen's manual inside the box. Overall, this laptop is a good buy with a reasonable price.

Ropey

RopeySydney, NSW

Loving this laptop

High quality feel, lovely keyboard. Touchpad is a bit tricky, having issues with setting up a 2nd screen as desktop extends into mousepad...but I'm sure I'll find a way to fix this. Shame the charger isn't a USB like my daughter's ASUS Chromebook. Was very simple to set up.

Nate

NateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solid choice

Purchased this after weighing up a lot of options. Main purpose is for work, light video editing and using as a digital note pad. Looks like it will be perfect for the purpose and the flip book makes it easy for scribing notes which is why I picked this over a standard zenbook. The screen pad seems a little gimmicky but that might change with more use. Tried to use the screen pad for signature signing using the supplied stylus but the stylus only appears to work on the screen itself. Overall very easy to use and a nice looking finish.

Raf D.

Raf D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice finish and screenpad is neat

Picked this 2-in-1 yesterday and spend some time playing with it.
Initial reaction is that it will be great for my needs; mainly Office with some light Adobe Suit usage.
The Screenpad took some time to work out, but it's making more and more sense as I use it. I particularly like the keypad and being able to launch the calculator directly on it.

See all ASUS Zenbook Flip UX463FA reviews