Be Natural Nut Bars

2.7

rexy boy

rexy boyHunter Region, NSW

Shrunken Bars, Will not be Buying these Bars any More

Been buying these bars for the last year or so, quite a few. But now as Jools44 points out the bars are shrinking, so much that the bar now only consumes 2/3rds of the cellophane and then they are packed into a box where you can now see the top of the bar through the front window of the box. Fair Trading should be informed and may be by me to stop this "short changing" of the general public. I will be seeking an alternate supplier. Be Natural are grubs and deserve to lose business for their chintzy style. They do not even have an email address to notify them of their poor performance, grubs of the first order.

breakfast cereal contained plastic

please take care consumming these products as have had a child nearly choke on plastic in cereal
This a warning to other consummers to take care with eating these products .
my daughter of twelve years almost choked on a piece of plastic that was same colour as cereal .
the experience has shaken our confidence in this company,s quality control standards .

plastic in cereal

Felix

Felixasked

Are Be Natural Bars good for Diabetics?

fiona family
fiona family

I actually tried to warn of plastic found in cereal, I could not tell you if they where very good for a person with diabetes , my advice would be to make your own nut bar using quality organic ingredients and then you know exactly what is in them, they are so simple to make , and it is so satisfying to make them yourself, I do hope this helps you Felix, kindest regards!

CategoryNuts and Healthy Snacks