Be Natural Nut Bars

Be Natural Nut Bars

2.7

Howard

HowardSydney, NSW

Great taste but “Be Small!”

The taste is fantastic but the box and packaging is so enlarged that I feel ripped off. The product does not tell you the individual weight to compare - at 27g each. that is super light! The outbox and individual packages are so oversized it’s time to “Be Honest”!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

Packaging is very deceptive

What a shame. The product tastes good but we were totally put off by the packaging. There is only four small bars in the box which is about the same size as a normal box with 6 full sized muslei bars. It's a waste of resources only designed to fool the customer.

Felix

Felixasked

Are Be Natural Bars good for Diabetics?

fiona family
fiona family

I actually tried to warn of plastic found in cereal, I could not tell you if they where very good for a person with diabetes , my advice would be to make your own nut bar using quality organic ingredients and then you know exactly what is in them, they are so simple to make , and it is so satisfying to make them yourself, I do hope this helps you Felix, kindest regards!

CategoryNuts and Healthy Snacks