Be Natural Nut Bars

Be Natural Nut Bars

2.7

These bars are shrinking!

I've bought these bars on and off over the years but the last two or three times I've noticed they've shrunken to the point that the cellophane wrappers are half filled with air. The price hasn't reduced however. Very disappointing as these are so delicious but I'm not going to buy them anymore.

Jasmine

JasmineMelbourne

Quantity keeps getting smaller

I love these bars and have been buying them for a couple years but I'm feeling pretty ripped off the the contents per bar is getting smaller and smaller. The most recent packet I bought in March 2015 has a quarter per bar missing. It's totally a rip off!!

Felix

Felixasked

Are Be Natural Bars good for Diabetics?

fiona family
fiona family

I actually tried to warn of plastic found in cereal, I could not tell you if they where very good for a person with diabetes , my advice would be to make your own nut bar using quality organic ingredients and then you know exactly what is in them, they are so simple to make , and it is so satisfying to make them yourself, I do hope this helps you Felix, kindest regards!

CategoryNuts and Healthy Snacks