Be Natural Nut Bars

2.7

SharonD

SharonDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them!

They see to be a bit scarce at them moment. I always used to buy them in the city, Brisbane, but they don't seem to stock them anymore. Very dissapointing. They are tasty and a healthy alternative to sugary snacks like cake and chocolates.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a great filling snack bar with nuts in it. It is enough to fill me for an afternoon snack, and it has pretty good nutritional value. I like the taste and it would suit anyone who loves nuts. It is a thick bar, so doesnt break too easily or is easy to bite into. I like to eat it when I want a healthy filling snack.
This is a great tasting snack bar which I can eat without feeling too guilty. It is filled with a variety of nuts and it filling to eat.
A bit hard to bit into, I usually prefer to break it into pieces, so it would not suit someone with sensitive teeth. It has some sugar in it, so a no-sugar variety would be healthier.

proudmummy

proudmummy

Nut bars

A delicious snack packed full of nuts. It is really filling and competitively priced. Quick and easy to throw in your bag for a tasty snack
Great flavour, nutritional

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre
Nuts

Find out how Be Natural Nut Bars compares to other Nuts

Felix

Felixasked

Are Be Natural Bars good for Diabetics?

fiona family
fiona family

I actually tried to warn of plastic found in cereal, I could not tell you if they where very good for a person with diabetes , my advice would be to make your own nut bar using quality organic ingredients and then you know exactly what is in them, they are so simple to make , and it is so satisfying to make them yourself, I do hope this helps you Felix, kindest regards!

CategoryNuts and Healthy Snacks