Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Not a good Company!! I recommend Deol Car & Truck Rentals

this company only making interest from customer's money, now company is closed, i booked a car from here, but they never returned my bond, currently i booked a camry car from Deol Car & Truck Rentals, & its a very good company & good team

felmingham

felminghamPerth, WA

Have been waiting 14 months for a refund

We hired a car with a car seat and no car seat was available so had to pay for another company to provide at our own cost. was told we could be refunded original cost and any difference in new cost to hire seat would be covered. That was October 2018 and still waiting on response. In over 12 months I have only received 2 responses to my emails. Absolute joke!!

Brett S.

Brett S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No oil in car, no refund for $30 worth of oil either!

Worst car rental company ever. Stay away from this one. They don't bother servicing their fleet. I collected my car at end of business hours then noted too late that the oil light was on. When I checked, there was no oil in the car! Were they hoping I'd drive it anyway and blow up the engine ?? So I didn't drive it until morning when I could replace the oil at a cost of $30. A month later, still no refund !!! I won'r be back Atlas. Unethical business.

Sharon

SharonNorth Queensland, QLD

The initial savings are not worth the headaches, extra after charges and poor customer service

Long time from pick up to driving off with vehicle and from arrival at drop of to return to airport. Multiple after charges and took over 3 months to advise no refund despite being result of their error. Even advised by overseas call center (atlas customer care) that they get a lot of complaints about company and hard to get follow up.
Low price rental and vehicle OK but terrible delays and service.

Received Booked VehicleYes

Great service with minor problem.

Unfortunately, when attempting to book on the net, I inadvertantly ordered two cars. I wasn't aware of this until picking up my car. Now I need to contact Atlas to recover the additional deposit.

shane.kohut

shane.kohutSydney, NSW

Unprofessionally Run Outfit

It started with us having to wait close to an hour at Tullamarine Airport for the free shuttle to their premises. This place seems to run on smell of an oily rag and when trying to contact it looks as if you get through to a call centre overseas. After being picked up we found out that we couldn't pay cash. Only credit card. It would have been nice had we been informed of this when booking. Finally when they handed the keys over to us we found a full beer bottle along with an empty one on the floor of the car. Great work Atlas!! I will never use these people again

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

MELBOURNE VEHICLE HIRE

Vehicle was as expected and met our needs. Good value. Staff at pick up in the city were excellent. Staff at drop off at the airport were very unfriendly. Would book again

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

car rental in perth

cheap rates with a great car.
took quite a while to be picked up from the airport and took quite a while to finalise car check - busy staff, maybe a few more for busy times would help.
staff were very friendly and informative.

Vehicle TypeSuzuki Swift
Brenda & Noel

Brenda & NoelNorthern Region, NSW

Nightmare

Waited at Tullamarine for one and a half hours pick up and five phone calls later. I was a lucky one the person beside me had his hire cancelled.
I believe they have gone into liquidation and a lot of the cars have gone toPickles auction yards.
Beware I never even got an apology.
Never again an absolute disgrace

Vehicle TypeVW

Would use again.

Would use again. Pick up was longer than expected, however drop off to airport was very prompt. Great customer service. Clean vehicle. Took a while to set up Linkt login.

Dave B

Dave BSydney, NSW

Great Car Rental Experience

Atlas Car Rental Adelaide was smooth and efficient. The whole experience went well from pick up to drop off. I couldn't complain if I tried. Staff were friendly. Procedures were relatively quick. Well done Atlas.

J Martens

J MartensWestern Australia

Reliable vehicles and professional staff

Very happy customer!
Hired a car from Perth Airport depot. Staff were very professional and efficient. Reliable vehicle and car seats supplied were very comfortable for our two babies. Thank you :)

Went smoothly

Customer service was great and efficient from pick up at airport to counter.
Everything explained clearly and car was in good condition and as stated.
Ordered car seat with our hire and this was provided however unaware we had to install ourselves. Minor issue.
All in all very happy.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Scott C

Scott CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car, Well priced

The car was perfect and as described, priced really well for the type of car.
The hire company could do with an extra hand but didn't take to long for the check in and check out of the car.

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50
David e

David ePerth

Thoroughly recommended

Perfect from beginning to end. Car was clean, comfortable and ran really well. Maybe the only pain was that it was parked on the 9th floor of the carpark which seemed to take forever to navigate.

Vehicle TypeKia Optima

Poor, frustrating!

Kellee

KelleeSydney, NSW

Great staff in office. But after hire terrible customer service. Still upset. And is not resolved

Not understanding to a simple error
A long time replying
Can't speak to a supervisor
$55 fee charged without question
Issue not resolved due to waiting for replies. Very upsetting situation as happened when dad passed away

Jenny V.

Jenny V.South East Queensland, QLD

5 stars for Service Staff and Shuttle Driver...great bus!

The staff at Adelaide Atlas Car and Truck Rental were great when I recently hired a bus for a weekend Road Trip. The young guy who does the shuttle service back and forth from Adelaide Airport is really welcoming and has a great personality. The girls at the service counter were very friendly and helpful. Outsourced Call centre staff who are not connected with the actual pick up service base are confusing and I think there needs to be better training. I will be definitely be using the service again now that I have the direct phone number. Excellent quality vehicle for the money and competitive rates.

Tara1986

Tara1986Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not customer thinking

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I was well looked after, the hire was a great price, and i received excellent, friendly service. The truck was in good nick and easy to drive. Overall i was very impressed with the level of customer service i received and would highly recommend.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions