Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Smooth rental process

Car rental was Smooth and only cost $30 for the day on a Monday. Staff were informative and clear on the expectations ($ amounts for excess, fines etc). No hidden costs either.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Good car and good service.

Good clean car for around town use. Collection at airport was good and returning to airport was fine. The paperwork and bond return was professionally handled. In all a good service.

Adelaide visitor

Adelaide visitorNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Reliable, what I needed

The arrangements were handled smoothly. The office was rather basic, but then again, I wasn't renting the office. The car was clean, worked well. No complaints. I'd use them again.

Llewk

LlewkSydney, NSW

Quick and friendly, on the road in ten minutes!!

Car was well optioned with extra safety pack, upgraded stereo with GPS, was clean and well looked after. Branch staff were friendly and efficient and branch was easy to access. No extra or unexpected charges were taken. I highly recommend Atlas car rental

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
Prakashan M.

Prakashan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team! Great service

Great service and nice people. I was so lucky that they offered me a free upgrade- a bigger car. The location was closes to the airport so the pick up and drop off was so easy.

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great car, great rate.

Prompt pick-up. Friendly helpful staff. Processed efficiently. Small SUV became large Rav 4, with tons of room but very good petrol economy. Cheap daily rates. Couldn't fault the hire experience.

Brad M.

Brad M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely awful. I will be telling people to never book a car through Atlas.

I had a terrible problem, your head office dumped the rental office to fix when returning and then the rental office said only head office can fix it. Have been told will try and fix but haven't heard anything. No one is calling me back. You are greedy and clearly don't value customers.

If you want the facts call me on 0409 151 672. I am not wasting any more of my time on this.

Vehicle TypeVolkswagen Golf
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Good car at a fair price - great service too

I will be going again with Atlas in Surfer's Paradise in the future. For the price, we were very happy with car. Insurance was included in the price. Good all around.

Robyn

RobynCentral Queensland, QLD

No problems great service and helpful advice

Great service very helpful advice upgraded to another vehicle as there was a problem with the vehicle we were originally assigned to. The vehicle was in excellent condition a breeze to drive

Good service nice staff

Good Service Staff was very helpful .Car was not the one ordered,but very happy with the one I had.Price was good and and I will be going again with Atlas in the future.

Vehicle TypeNissan Navara

Short, sharp and Shiny

Customer service was friendly and efficient. I was offered an upgrade on the car that I had booked due to unavailability. The upgrade was satisfactory.
The vehicle was clean and well maintained and met our need as a wedding car well.

Vehicle TypeBMW 3 Series

Top sevice, top vehicle

Excellent staff, great service. The car was better than expected. This our third time using Atlas. Will use them again next year The Cairns branch is excellent in all respects..

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Car was great. Staff on arrival-not so.

We were greeted by a seemingly unhappy man who was not overly polite and unhelpful! Information regarding tolls would have been helpful. We advised him where we were headed. We had to figure it out ourselves. The car was good and dropping it off easy and pleasant. We were also dropped at the airport Ibis where we were staying by the driver who was very nice. Sad we had such a bad initial contact.

Vehicle TypeSmall
HoldenHeadaches

HoldenHeadachesPerth, WA

Excellent all round

Car was great, customer service was brilliant: price was great. Car was good size, tidy and reliable. The whole experience really made our trip. Definately recommend Atlas to others, you will not be disappointed

Excellent customer service

Atlas car in Cairns went above and beyond for us. We had to cut our trip short due to family emergency and the staff were very understanding and caring. I would recommend them and would definitely use them in the future.

Vehicle TypeNissan Pathfinder

Flora A.

Flora A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Booked a Toyota corolla from cairns airport for 3 days. Arrived at airport, shuttle bus took us straight there within minutes. No Toyota corollas left so we were upgraded to an almost brand new mid size Nissan SUV at no extra cost to us. Just wonderful service. Will definitely use them from now on whenever we need a hire car.

Brett Vance

Brett VanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, Convenient and Cost Effective

Staff are personable, thorough and friendly. I was efficiently dealt with on pick up and delivery, I got an upgrade and the car was perfect for our needs. Great to have a car company in the suburbs near a train station that is open at 7am on a Sunday.

Dragan

DraganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

Staff are very helpful (Rene) very good and reliable car in and out with the check in and check out highly recommended good price as well .Give them a go

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Level playing field

Level playing fieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good team

Renee was exceptional with her customer service, motivating me to leave this review. She was clear about what pitfuls to avoid with tolls and filling the vehicle back up and helpful each time I extended over the phone. Easy and quick return too.

deb

debFar North Queensland, QLD

Initially thought off site pick up would be a hindrance. But it was all positive with bus pick up to take to car on time.... and excellent friendly customer service.

Vehicle TypeBMW 1 Series
See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions