Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Not a good Company!! I recommend Deol Car & Truck Rentals

this company only making interest from customer's money, now company is closed, i booked a car from here, but they never returned my bond, currently i booked a camry car from Deol Car & Truck Rentals, & its a very good company & good team

felmingham

felminghamPerth, WA

Have been waiting 14 months for a refund

We hired a car with a car seat and no car seat was available so had to pay for another company to provide at our own cost. was told we could be refunded original cost and any difference in new cost to hire seat would be covered. That was October 2018 and still waiting on response. In over 12 months I have only received 2 responses to my emails. Absolute joke!!

Brett S.

Brett S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No oil in car, no refund for $30 worth of oil either!

Worst car rental company ever. Stay away from this one. They don't bother servicing their fleet. I collected my car at end of business hours then noted too late that the oil light was on. When I checked, there was no oil in the car! Were they hoping I'd drive it anyway and blow up the engine ?? So I didn't drive it until morning when I could replace the oil at a cost of $30. A month later, still no refund !!! I won'r be back Atlas. Unethical business.

Sharon

SharonNorth Queensland, QLD

The initial savings are not worth the headaches, extra after charges and poor customer service

Long time from pick up to driving off with vehicle and from arrival at drop of to return to airport. Multiple after charges and took over 3 months to advise no refund despite being result of their error. Even advised by overseas call center (atlas customer care) that they get a lot of complaints about company and hard to get follow up.
Low price rental and vehicle OK but terrible delays and service.

Received Booked VehicleYes

Great service with minor problem.

Unfortunately, when attempting to book on the net, I inadvertantly ordered two cars. I wasn't aware of this until picking up my car. Now I need to contact Atlas to recover the additional deposit.

shane.kohut

shane.kohutSydney, NSW

Unprofessionally Run Outfit

It started with us having to wait close to an hour at Tullamarine Airport for the free shuttle to their premises. This place seems to run on smell of an oily rag and when trying to contact it looks as if you get through to a call centre overseas. After being picked up we found out that we couldn't pay cash. Only credit card. It would have been nice had we been informed of this when booking. Finally when they handed the keys over to us we found a full beer bottle along with an empty one on the floor of the car. Great work Atlas!! I will never use these people again

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

MELBOURNE VEHICLE HIRE

Vehicle was as expected and met our needs. Good value. Staff at pick up in the city were excellent. Staff at drop off at the airport were very unfriendly. Would book again

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

car rental in perth

cheap rates with a great car.
took quite a while to be picked up from the airport and took quite a while to finalise car check - busy staff, maybe a few more for busy times would help.
staff were very friendly and informative.

Vehicle TypeSuzuki Swift

Smooth rental process

Car rental was Smooth and only cost $30 for the day on a Monday. Staff were informative and clear on the expectations ($ amounts for excess, fines etc). No hidden costs either.

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Good car and good service.

Good clean car for around town use. Collection at airport was good and returning to airport was fine. The paperwork and bond return was professionally handled. In all a good service.

Brenda & Noel

Brenda & NoelNorthern Region, NSW

Nightmare

Waited at Tullamarine for one and a half hours pick up and five phone calls later. I was a lucky one the person beside me had his hire cancelled.
I believe they have gone into liquidation and a lot of the cars have gone toPickles auction yards.
Beware I never even got an apology.
Never again an absolute disgrace

Vehicle TypeVW
Adelaide visitor

Adelaide visitorNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Reliable, what I needed

The arrangements were handled smoothly. The office was rather basic, but then again, I wasn't renting the office. The car was clean, worked well. No complaints. I'd use them again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Llewk

LlewkSydney, NSW

Quick and friendly, on the road in ten minutes!!

Car was well optioned with extra safety pack, upgraded stereo with GPS, was clean and well looked after. Branch staff were friendly and efficient and branch was easy to access. No extra or unexpected charges were taken. I highly recommend Atlas car rental

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
Prakashan M.

Prakashan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team! Great service

Great service and nice people. I was so lucky that they offered me a free upgrade- a bigger car. The location was closes to the airport so the pick up and drop off was so easy.

Would use again.

Would use again. Pick up was longer than expected, however drop off to airport was very prompt. Great customer service. Clean vehicle. Took a while to set up Linkt login.

Dave B

Dave BSydney, NSW

Great Car Rental Experience

Atlas Car Rental Adelaide was smooth and efficient. The whole experience went well from pick up to drop off. I couldn't complain if I tried. Staff were friendly. Procedures were relatively quick. Well done Atlas.

J Martens

J MartensWestern Australia

Reliable vehicles and professional staff

Very happy customer!
Hired a car from Perth Airport depot. Staff were very professional and efficient. Reliable vehicle and car seats supplied were very comfortable for our two babies. Thank you :)

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great car, great rate.

Prompt pick-up. Friendly helpful staff. Processed efficiently. Small SUV became large Rav 4, with tons of room but very good petrol economy. Cheap daily rates. Couldn't fault the hire experience.

Went smoothly

Customer service was great and efficient from pick up at airport to counter.
Everything explained clearly and car was in good condition and as stated.
Ordered car seat with our hire and this was provided however unaware we had to install ourselves. Minor issue.
All in all very happy.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Brad M.

Brad M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely awful. I will be telling people to never book a car through Atlas.

I had a terrible problem, your head office dumped the rental office to fix when returning and then the rental office said only head office can fix it. Have been told will try and fix but haven't heard anything. No one is calling me back. You are greedy and clearly don't value customers.

If you want the facts call me on 0409 151 672. I am not wasting any more of my time on this.

Vehicle TypeVolkswagen Golf
See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions