Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental (page 3 of 3)

Excellent Customer Service

Fantastic service and customer service. Con at Gold Coast was AMAZING to deal with. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. I would highly recommend seeing Con.

Atlas Car & Truck Rental
Scott A.Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Thank you for your feedback.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions