Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Adelaide visitor
Adelaide visitorNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Reliable, what I needed

The arrangements were handled smoothly. The office was rather basic, but then again, I wasn't renting the office. The car was clean, worked well. No complaints. I'd use them again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Car was great. Staff on arrival-not so.

We were greeted by a seemingly unhappy man who was not overly polite and unhelpful! Information regarding tolls would have been helpful. We advised him where we were headed. We had to figure it out ourselves. The car was good and dropping it off easy and pleasant. We were also dropped at the airport Ibis where we were staying by the driver who was very nice. Sad we had such a bad initial contact.

Vehicle TypeSmall
Brett Vance
Brett VanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, Convenient and Cost Effective

Staff are personable, thorough and friendly. I was efficiently dealt with on pick up and delivery, I got an upgrade and the car was perfect for our needs. Great to have a car company in the suburbs near a train station that is open at 7am on a Sunday.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Car Rental Services

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Easy process and comfy car

No nonsense quick and easy processing. Car perfect for our needs. Scrapes and minor dents on car notated before our departure saving hassles on return.
Bond on credit card returned promptly. Overall satisfied with service.

Vehicle TypeEconomy

Amazing 10/10

Customer service was amazing, bond and payment was handled very well and super easy. The vehicle was not what I was expecting it was better. I used the vehicle for exploring around Sydney was difficult to find parking in the city but other than that was very good

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.
Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.
Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions