Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental

1.3

B A.

B A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Shocking Car Rental Company!

i regularly rent car for my bushiness and this is the worst rental company. a liitle bumper bar accident hit by someone else, i paid access fee to return back later on, its been nearly 2 years ,nothing, their insurance company hasn't got any phone number and responding to emails by a rude person..

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Maroun.m

Maroun.mGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The are a bunch of scammers .

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Himesh

HimeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever!!! Charged Credit Card after without invoice and closing the account!!!

Vehicle TypeBMW 3 Series

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Company went out of business and didn't let us know!

The company went out of business 3 weeks ago but we only found out by calling them when we were already in front of their office to collect our car...

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Cheap but don't deliver the service

Vehicle TypeKia Rio
K. Andrew

K. AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car not road worthy

My family rented a Toyota camry from Atlas whilst in Melbourne. Had scratches, dents and an orange liquid stain on the front passenger side. Front tyre burst and Roadside assist had to come and fix it. Mechanic said that the other tyres were not road worthy. I had my kids in that car and it had been raining. We nearly missed our flight back and they didn't care or offer any help. Be really careful. Rego- 1ky 2bu is not safe

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

The most shocking car hire experience ever! Be warned not to dare hire from this company... unless you love pain.

Kassab

KassabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car is very old 13000 kl petrol was not full when I took the car a lot of noise in the steering wheel

Very bad
Car with full of scratches especially on the back
The car was not full of petrol and asked me to return at the same level which was impossible
High kilometres 130000

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

this is a scam company do not hire from them

Scam do not hire from them will take your money for access and will never go back,
Run run they are scammers cheating doggies very poor and low quality people do not hire from them ,

Vehicle TypeSuzuki Vitara

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dissatisfied with many aspects

The shuttle was very much delayed at the start. The bond scheme is exorbitant compared to other companies. The vehicle was damaged and seemed to be poorly maintained with a few issues during the hire. I normally use others and will continue to do so based on my experience.

Vehicle TypeHolden Captiva
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Car condition was not good

Booked a full size car. Got a Toyota Camry but the car was more than 120000 kms driven and also it was very dirty and smelling like fish. I had to open the window for atleast an hour to remove that smell. Brakes were making sound.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
KerriR

KerriRSydney, NSW

Dissatisfied with customer service

Vehicle TypeSuzuki Grand Vitara
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Filthy interior, poor customer service.

The customer service, except the guy how drove me back to the airport, was mediocre at best. When I got into the car which had just been “cleaned” I had to stop and get something from my luggage to cover the seat as it, and all other upholstery in the car , absolutely filthy. The dirt was so deeply engrained it made the seats feel sticky. Given this experience I would never consider using this company again.

Vehicle TypeVolkswagen Golf

Poor experience

Arrived at the airport thinking I could get in the car and go. No sorry, had.to telephone them, wait for the shuttle bus, get on the bus to go to the depot off site from the airport. Then find out the Kia carnival I had booked had been superseded with a Hyundai Imax vehicle that was hardly roadworthy. As I'm about to drive out one hour after I'd arrived there was just over a quarter of a tank of fuel in the car. Spoke to them, yeah sorry about that. Make sure it's at that level or better when you return it. Returning the vehicle I got questioned why I had not filled it up. Luckily I took photos of the fuel level and Speedo on pickup. I rent regularly but won't be renting through these guys ever again. A disappointing experience.

Vehicle TypeHyundai iMax TQ-W
Philbo

PhilboPerth, WA

Atlas Car Rental? - Never Again!

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Car in unsafe condition

I hired the car at the start of school holidays in Queensland. The car I booked was not available?! They dug deep to find the car they gave me. I complained about the dents and another car was provided. It had been through some rough treatment in its days. It wasn't till I was on the highway that I discovered the suspension was shot. This was an unsafe car. Shocking. Dodgy Brothers.

mike

mikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will not hire from here again

Bond payment to long nearly all other hire companies back within 2 working days cars are not up to scratch first car chip in windscreen 2nd air did not work 3rd one light did not work 4th car great.

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dangerous And Uncaring

Terrible service

When we booked we clearly stated we were arriving at 5.45 pm. Booking was accepted. No one contacted us after that. We found out on arrival the office closes at 5 pm and got recorded messages. No way to talk to anyone and no way to get our car. We had to take a taxi to our friends place at A$80!!! Next day at 9 am, yr office told us car no longer available!

Filthy Car, No tire pressure, Not punctual

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions