Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental (page 2 of 74)

MELBOURNE VEHICLE HIRE

Vehicle was as expected and met our needs. Good value. Staff at pick up in the city were excellent. Staff at drop off at the airport were very unfriendly. Would book again

car rental in perth

cheap rates with a great car.
took quite a while to be picked up from the airport and took quite a while to finalise car check - busy staff, maybe a few more for busy times would help.
staff were very friendly and informative.

The most shocking car hire experience ever! Be warned not to dare hire from this company... unless you love pain.

Lana

Lana

Great car

Customer service was good. A bit more explanation wouldve been helpful in how to use the car as it was very new. The vehicle wasnt exactly what I asked for but still very nice. Very fuel efficient. still awaiting the bond hoping to have it bank on the account by Thursday

Kassab

KassabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car is very old 13000 kl petrol was not full when I took the car a lot of noise in the steering wheel

Very bad
Car with full of scratches especially on the back
The car was not full of petrol and asked me to return at the same level which was impossible
High kilometres 130000

Smooth rental process

Car rental was Smooth and only cost $30 for the day on a Monday. Staff were informative and clear on the expectations ($ amounts for excess, fines etc). No hidden costs either.

Good car and good service.

Good clean car for around town use. Collection at airport was good and returning to airport was fine. The paperwork and bond return was professionally handled. In all a good service.

Brenda & Noel

Brenda & NoelNorthern Region, NSW

Nightmare

Waited at Tullamarine for one and a half hours pick up and five phone calls later. I was a lucky one the person beside me had his hire cancelled.
I believe they have gone into liquidation and a lot of the cars have gone toPickles auction yards.
Beware I never even got an apology.
Never again an absolute disgrace

Luke F.

Luke F.

Stay away

Don't go near these clowns I booked a 5 day rental, flight was delayed and landed 30 min late, collected bags called for pick up was told that as I had a pick up time of 3.30 and it was 4.07pm my booking had been canceled and nothing they could do leaving me and my 3yr old son stranded at the airport having to find another solution, this is the first review I have done, they left me and my son in such a bad situation, I can't warn people strongly enough to stay away

Adelaide visitor

Adelaide visitorNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Reliable, what I needed

The arrangements were handled smoothly. The office was rather basic, but then again, I wasn't renting the office. The car was clean, worked well. No complaints. I'd use them again.

this is a scam company do not hire from them

Scam do not hire from them will take your money for access and will never go back,
Run run they are scammers cheating doggies very poor and low quality people do not hire from them ,

Llewk

LlewkSydney, NSW

Quick and friendly, on the road in ten minutes!!

Car was well optioned with extra safety pack, upgraded stereo with GPS, was clean and well looked after. Branch staff were friendly and efficient and branch was easy to access. No extra or unexpected charges were taken. I highly recommend Atlas car rental

would never use again

I booked a car from Atlas on 4th of August. One day before I am about to leave for Melbourne they cancel the booking. I rang complaining about it. They said they would come back to me that same day to try and sort it out but no reply. I have then had to book another car with a reputable hire company at nearly twice the price. I will never use this company again.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company

Most shockingly organised car rental company ever. They claim to have good deals but no one ever answers their calls. I held on for close to an hour only to get recorded music. Tried other airport extensions and same story.paid deposit but could not pick up car.

Prakashan M.

Prakashan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team! Great service

Great service and nice people. I was so lucky that they offered me a free upgrade- a bigger car. The location was closes to the airport so the pick up and drop off was so easy.

Would use again.

Would use again. Pick up was longer than expected, however drop off to airport was very prompt. Great customer service. Clean vehicle. Took a while to set up Linkt login.

Dave B

Dave BSydney, NSW

Great Car Rental Experience

Atlas Car Rental Adelaide was smooth and efficient. The whole experience went well from pick up to drop off. I couldn't complain if I tried. Staff were friendly. Procedures were relatively quick. Well done Atlas.

J Martens

J MartensWestern Australia

Reliable vehicles and professional staff

Very happy customer!
Hired a car from Perth Airport depot. Staff were very professional and efficient. Reliable vehicle and car seats supplied were very comfortable for our two babies. Thank you :)

LeW

LeWSydney, NSW

It passed my test: Yes, I'd use them again

Customer service was great at pick-up, a little less enthusiastic at collection. Car was an equivalent & was economic. Gearbox was poor under some circumstances but was the subject of a recall for the 2nd time the day after I returned the car. Cost was very competitive. Would use again

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great car, great rate.

Prompt pick-up. Friendly helpful staff. Processed efficiently. Small SUV became large Rav 4, with tons of room but very good petrol economy. Cheap daily rates. Couldn't fault the hire experience.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions