Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental (page 4 of 74)

Top sevice, top vehicle

Excellent staff, great service. The car was better than expected. This our third time using Atlas. Will use them again next year The Cairns branch is excellent in all respects..

CDT

CDTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic! No need to look elsewhere.

Clean car, fast pickup and delivery from/ to airport. Friendly staff. Best price. Used this company many times. Can't go wrong, and return customers get a discount (10%?) Which I always take advantage of

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car serviced

The car as serviced quickly and proffessional by the mechanic exactly on time
Very happy indeed I am Uber driver and need the car to be right and the mechanic made it right and more

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Car was great. Staff on arrival-not so.

We were greeted by a seemingly unhappy man who was not overly polite and unhelpful! Information regarding tolls would have been helpful. We advised him where we were headed. We had to figure it out ourselves. The car was good and dropping it off easy and pleasant. We were also dropped at the airport Ibis where we were staying by the driver who was very nice. Sad we had such a bad initial contact.

Poor experience

Arrived at the airport thinking I could get in the car and go. No sorry, had.to telephone them, wait for the shuttle bus, get on the bus to go to the depot off site from the airport. Then find out the Kia carnival I had booked had been superseded with a Hyundai Imax vehicle that was hardly roadworthy. As I'm about to drive out one hour after I'd arrived there was just over a quarter of a tank of fuel in the car. Spoke to them, yeah sorry about that. Make sure it's at that level or better when you return it. Returning the vehicle I got questioned why I had not filled it up. Luckily I took photos of the fuel level and Speedo on pickup. I rent regularly but won't be renting through these guys ever again. A disappointing experience.

Philbo

PhilboPerth, WA

Atlas Car Rental? - Never Again!

Tracey B.

Tracey B.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

We rent a lot of vehicles and this rental was up there with the best. Shuttle service to and from airport was great, the vehicle itself exceeded expectations, service was friendlt, professional and thorough and the drop off was hassle free. Highly recommend.

A great car and nice service

It’s possible to rent a car before the day using.
Nice car and good service and no cash.
It offers a cheaper full insurance price.
It is a small car rental company and I booked on the platform.I will book it again directly in the future.

Carolina

CarolinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good service and price. Slow to picked the car (I arrived at the office at 9 am and left around 10 am with the car)

Very good with the service and price and pretty good when I left the car at the airport (they transported us free from the airport office to the Tullamarine airport).

Great help

The lady who assisted me was very efficient, polite, patient and helpful in guiding me in setting up and obtaining and setting me up fir my casual E Toll card. Thank you my trip ran smooth.

HoldenHeadaches

HoldenHeadachesPerth, WA

Excellent all round

Car was great, customer service was brilliant: price was great. Car was good size, tidy and reliable. The whole experience really made our trip. Definately recommend Atlas to others, you will not be disappointed

Excellent customer service

Atlas car in Cairns went above and beyond for us. We had to cut our trip short due to family emergency and the staff were very understanding and caring. I would recommend them and would definitely use them in the future.

Good price good service

Everything was fine and as expected. We chose a small car for two people with little luggage and for no long trips. Although we are both tall it was very convenient.
All service - airport shuttle, getting and returning the car- where quick and smooth.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Car in unsafe condition

I hired the car at the start of school holidays in Queensland. The car I booked was not available?! They dug deep to find the car they gave me. I complained about the dents and another car was provided. It had been through some rough treatment in its days. It wasn't till I was on the highway that I discovered the suspension was shot. This was an unsafe car. Shocking. Dodgy Brothers.

Brendon L.

Brendon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, easy & prompt

Picked up from the airport on the shuttle within minutes of arriving, car was in good condition, staff were friendly & after hours drop off outside airport was easy. Well priced.

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

First time user of Atlas - but will be back...

I have never used Atlas before, they were recommended but I was a little unsure as they were not on site at the airport. But pick up and drop off worked smoothly, the Atlas crew were awesome and so helpful and the car exactly as promised.
And awesome value.
I will definitely be using them next time I need a car.

mike

mikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will not hire from here again

Bond payment to long nearly all other hire companies back within 2 working days cars are not up to scratch first car chip in windscreen 2nd air did not work 3rd one light did not work 4th car great.

Awesome easy service

Customer service was great both times helpful and made it so easy. Bond was handled well though I think it should be released back straight away. Used the vehicle to visit family in a different stateActually very surprised how easy and helpful all the staff were at atlas. Happy with the car and the free shuttle from and back to the airport. Will go through atlas again next time

oldmacca

oldmaccaSydney, NSW

Right next door to Enterprise in Cairns with cars at 2/3rd the price

Friends arriving to join us on our annual TNQ holidays at Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort - booked car for 1 day hire to pick them up from airport and shop for their 3 night stay. Incredibly economical rental direct with Atlas. Only car rental company I will use in future.

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Car was ok but the tank was not filled and no after-hours dropoff.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions