Lana

Lana

Great car

Customer service was good. A bit more explanation wouldve been helpful in how to use the car as it was very new. The vehicle wasnt exactly what I asked for but still very nice. Very fuel efficient. still awaiting the bond hoping to have it bank on the account by Thursday

Filthy interior, poor customer service.

The customer service, except the guy how drove me back to the airport, was mediocre at best. When I got into the car which had just been “cleaned” I had to stop and get something from my luggage to cover the seat as it, and all other upholstery in the car , absolutely filthy. The dirt was so deeply engrained it made the seats feel sticky. Given this experience I would never consider using this company again.

Car was great. Staff on arrival-not so.

We were greeted by a seemingly unhappy man who was not overly polite and unhelpful! Information regarding tolls would have been helpful. We advised him where we were headed. We had to figure it out ourselves. The car was good and dropping it off easy and pleasant. We were also dropped at the airport Ibis where we were staying by the driver who was very nice. Sad we had such a bad initial contact.

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Meh...not sure I’d do it again

Car was older than anticipated and ‘lower’ than normal standard for a hire car. A bit too grubby and well used. Lift to airport too slow and used an Uber!

Improvement needed

Customer service on phone and collection from airport was great... when checking in car the computer system went down but the lady was lovely... on returning the car we were greeted by a grumpy employee who didn’t check the car or listen to our feedback on faults

The driver side window did not work would get stuck up or down we told worker & she stated that’s not a problem... the car seats for the kids were disgusting dirty had wholes in them and would not reach Australian standards

Car good but Toll payment methodology unclear

Eehhh

We were given a smaller moving truck than what we had booked, and were still charged the same amount for the one we had booked. The deposit is an outrageous amount. Customers service needs improvement.

No problems with the car, but the office staff left much to be desired.

The location was well positioned for ease of access, if you don't mind shuttling back and forth from the airport. The shuttle service was very efficient and well run. The staff were confused and we had to wait a fair while whilst they tried to locate keys.

deposit

depositHunter Region, NSW

Deposit

Stuart

StuartPilbara, WA

Good service but bad at returning bond..

Great service Adelaide,right car and all BUT very confused at how quick the bond can be taken but trying to get it back is a struggle..have made 4 phone calls but still no refund and into day 15 of return now.

Scott A.Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas are experiencing issue with the system that’s causing the refund to be delayed. Atlas is already aware of this and is working with the bank to have this fix asap

Good value but...

Was very good value but I'm very disappointed that a week after I hired and returned the car, my security deposit of $1000 has not yet been returned to my bank account.

Too slow. Need more staff

Booking was easy. Car was fine. Service was okay. Too slow though. 30 minute turnaround from car drop off to the airport is not realistic. Give yourself 50 minutes to be sure. Shuttle driver also cleans cars and deals with rental issues so wait is prolonged.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Great until you have a problem

Should I Rent with ATLAS? New Customer here

hash
hash

Thanks Ben - Cheers
Just sent you an Email

MichelleB

MichelleBGold Coast

A long wait !!!

My Husband had a long term rental thru your Brisbane office, This was returned during the last week of November. We were told the refund would be with us in 7-10 working days.... Upon calling yesterday to see what on earth was happening I got told oh yeah haven't gotten around to that one yet..I will hopefully process it today... so still waiting, won't hold my breath, luckily someone has given us some money so we can at least buy some food whilst we wait.

Vivian

VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NO call back

The booking is easy and the service is excellent too.

However, I paid the bond for the car and wait for a week, they still not pay back my bond.

I called and left the message. No one reply. I will go to the shop this week and hope can get my bond back as soon as possible.

Hi Vivian,
The bond is a pre-authorisation which is held for an average of 7 working days. This is dependent however on your banks T&C's and will be automatically released.
Thanks & Regards

No reply of emails, still no refund to date over 1 year

Booking was easy. Website is not very detailed. Waited just over an hour for someone to come to the depot at gold coast airport on terminal. Process was quick and easy. Everything was ok until i saw my bank statement, that he charged me for damage excess waiver that I did say that I did not want and he explained that there was a $4000 dollar excess and crossed it out on the paper work but did not deduct it from the payment. I've sent emails to 3 different emails address as was told to by operators, no reply at all. I Called and was promised a call back that day but nothing. There are no direct numbers to call. All calls go to a call centre somewhere.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions