Atlas Car & Truck Rental

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

MELBOURNE VEHICLE HIRE

Vehicle was as expected and met our needs. Good value. Staff at pick up in the city were excellent. Staff at drop off at the airport were very unfriendly. Would book again

car rental in perth

cheap rates with a great car.
took quite a while to be picked up from the airport and took quite a while to finalise car check - busy staff, maybe a few more for busy times would help.
staff were very friendly and informative.

Adelaide visitor

Adelaide visitorNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Reliable, what I needed

The arrangements were handled smoothly. The office was rather basic, but then again, I wasn't renting the office. The car was clean, worked well. No complaints. I'd use them again.

Would use again.

Would use again. Pick up was longer than expected, however drop off to airport was very prompt. Great customer service. Clean vehicle. Took a while to set up Linkt login.

LeW

LeWSydney, NSW

It passed my test: Yes, I'd use them again

Customer service was great at pick-up, a little less enthusiastic at collection. Car was an equivalent & was economic. Gearbox was poor under some circumstances but was the subject of a recall for the 2nd time the day after I returned the car. Cost was very competitive. Would use again

Went smoothly

Customer service was great and efficient from pick up at airport to counter.
Everything explained clearly and car was in good condition and as stated.
Ordered car seat with our hire and this was provided however unaware we had to install ourselves. Minor issue.
All in all very happy.

Scott C

Scott CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car, Well priced

The car was perfect and as described, priced really well for the type of car.
The hire company could do with an extra hand but didn't take to long for the check in and check out of the car.

Great help

The lady who assisted me was very efficient, polite, patient and helpful in guiding me in setting up and obtaining and setting me up fir my casual E Toll card. Thank you my trip ran smooth.

Received Booked VehicleYes
Brendon L.

Brendon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, easy & prompt

Picked up from the airport on the shuttle within minutes of arriving, car was in good condition, staff were friendly & after hours drop off outside airport was easy. Well priced.

Brett Vance

Brett VanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, Convenient and Cost Effective

Staff are personable, thorough and friendly. I was efficiently dealt with on pick up and delivery, I got an upgrade and the car was perfect for our needs. Great to have a car company in the suburbs near a train station that is open at 7am on a Sunday.

Anthon Kurniawan

Anthon KurniawanSydney, NSW

Reliable services

Excellent customer service experience. All payment, tolls and bond has been explained well. The vehicle is relatively newer and better condition than other car hire company. I use the vehicle mostly for tour guiding job and having this problem: the 12 seater van should have some extra room at the back instead of taking the middle chair out? It does make more sense to have extra room at the back.

Daniel

DanielHobart, TAS

Car was fine

The vehicle was fine for what I needed, however when dropping the car off and waiting for it to be looked over and waiting for the shuttle to be ready, I was somewhat taken aback when i asked for my son and I to use the toilet and was told there wasn't one available to customers! Also, the shuttle driver on our return to Adelaide airport was not in a good mood, and made no effort to hide it. She did not speak to us at all, slammed the doors and drove quite aggressively. My son and I were both feeling pretty uneasy.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

My car hire in Perth

Customer service was great
Yes the bond and other payments was handled well
Yes the vehicle was the same
Holidays yes it did meet my needs
I was disappointed when I got to my hotel in West Perth to find out that one of the headlights was not working.
I told them that the car would be at our hotel all day but was asked to I bring it back to them for it to be fixed. I feel that this did not meet my expectations as I believe that this should have been found when the car was being cleaned etc. after the use before us- there was a light on the dash board saying that the headlight was not working. I had to specifically drive from West Perth back to the office for the headlight to be changed. Which was done successfully and promptly.
Neil Hazell

Suma

SumaLitchfield, NT

Price was great, car was very good

Booking process was easy, price was excellent. Only one issue was the time we waited for shuttle. Have used Atlas in NZ would definitely use Atlas again in Sydney also.

Easy process and comfy car

No nonsense quick and easy processing. Car perfect for our needs. Scrapes and minor dents on car notated before our departure saving hassles on return.
Bond on credit card returned promptly. Overall satisfied with service.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick process

Ladies were confident thorough and fast. Monies were handled well. Vehicle was what I booked. Car was very dirty though. Used car for personal use and was perfect for travels. I am Australian and found Ladies could speak clearer and slower as I had to ask politely to slow down and repeat request on many occasions. For the first time ever I was requested to get my own luggage out of the van and put it in my rental vehicle...not professional.

Andy w

Andy wGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great but needs improvement!

Adelaide office was not operating at early hour before 8am on Sunday.
The car was great, we had an upgrade to RAV4, the condition good! Love the value and great price!

Amazing 10/10

Customer service was amazing, bond and payment was handled very well and super easy. The vehicle was not what I was expecting it was better. I used the vehicle for exploring around Sydney was difficult to find parking in the city but other than that was very good

Great !

The Customer Service was very good, with the bond being handled well. The vehicle was what I requested & was fine for my needs, that is relocating my furniture into storage.

Kerrie McDonald

Kerrie McDonaldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Satisfied Customer

In August I rented a Hyundai i30 for a couple of days. I didn't realise, at the time of booking, that Atlas are not based at the airport however their driver picked me up from outside the terminal and took me to the rental office about 20 minutes away. The rental car was fine, no problems. I found the staff pleasant and easy to deal with.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions