Atlas Car & Truck Rental

Atlas Car & Truck Rental

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Great service with minor problem.

Unfortunately, when attempting to book on the net, I inadvertantly ordered two cars. I wasn't aware of this until picking up my car. Now I need to contact Atlas to recover the additional deposit.

Choice One

Choice OneMid North Coast, NSW

Would use this company again Couldn't have been more friendly Professional service and vehicle was what we expected and was all we needed for the trip
Would use this company again without hesitation

Smooth rental process

Car rental was Smooth and only cost $30 for the day on a Monday. Staff were informative and clear on the expectations ($ amounts for excess, fines etc). No hidden costs either.

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Good car and good service.

Good clean car for around town use. Collection at airport was good and returning to airport was fine. The paperwork and bond return was professionally handled. In all a good service.

Llewk

LlewkSydney, NSW

Quick and friendly, on the road in ten minutes!!

Car was well optioned with extra safety pack, upgraded stereo with GPS, was clean and well looked after. Branch staff were friendly and efficient and branch was easy to access. No extra or unexpected charges were taken. I highly recommend Atlas car rental

Prakashan M.

Prakashan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team! Great service

Great service and nice people. I was so lucky that they offered me a free upgrade- a bigger car. The location was closes to the airport so the pick up and drop off was so easy.

Dave B

Dave BSydney, NSW

Great Car Rental Experience

Atlas Car Rental Adelaide was smooth and efficient. The whole experience went well from pick up to drop off. I couldn't complain if I tried. Staff were friendly. Procedures were relatively quick. Well done Atlas.

J Martens

J MartensWestern Australia

Reliable vehicles and professional staff

Very happy customer!
Hired a car from Perth Airport depot. Staff were very professional and efficient. Reliable vehicle and car seats supplied were very comfortable for our two babies. Thank you :)

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great car, great rate.

Prompt pick-up. Friendly helpful staff. Processed efficiently. Small SUV became large Rav 4, with tons of room but very good petrol economy. Cheap daily rates. Couldn't fault the hire experience.

Find out how Atlas Car & Truck Rental compares to other Car Rental Services

Good car at a fair price - great service too

I will be going again with Atlas in Surfer's Paradise in the future. For the price, we were very happy with car. Insurance was included in the price. Good all around.

Robyn

RobynCentral Queensland, QLD

No problems great service and helpful advice

Great service very helpful advice upgraded to another vehicle as there was a problem with the vehicle we were originally assigned to. The vehicle was in excellent condition a breeze to drive

David e

David ePerth

Thoroughly recommended

Perfect from beginning to end. Car was clean, comfortable and ran really well. Maybe the only pain was that it was parked on the 9th floor of the carpark which seemed to take forever to navigate.

Great service from Atlas. Trouble free hire and polite and professional service team. Vehicle as per expectations. Bond and payments handled very well. I would definitely hire from them again.

Jenny V.

Jenny V.South East Queensland, QLD

5 stars for Service Staff and Shuttle Driver...great bus!

The staff at Adelaide Atlas Car and Truck Rental were great when I recently hired a bus for a weekend Road Trip. The young guy who does the shuttle service back and forth from Adelaide Airport is really welcoming and has a great personality. The girls at the service counter were very friendly and helpful. Outsourced Call centre staff who are not connected with the actual pick up service base are confusing and I think there needs to be better training. I will be definitely be using the service again now that I have the direct phone number. Excellent quality vehicle for the money and competitive rates.

Good service nice staff

Good Service Staff was very helpful .Car was not the one ordered,but very happy with the one I had.Price was good and and I will be going again with Atlas in the future.

Short, sharp and Shiny

Customer service was friendly and efficient. I was offered an upgrade on the car that I had booked due to unavailability. The upgrade was satisfactory.
The vehicle was clean and well maintained and met our need as a wedding car well.

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I was well looked after, the hire was a great price, and i received excellent, friendly service. The truck was in good nick and easy to drive. Overall i was very impressed with the level of customer service i received and would highly recommend.

Top sevice, top vehicle

Excellent staff, great service. The car was better than expected. This our third time using Atlas. Will use them again next year The Cairns branch is excellent in all respects..

CDT

CDTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic! No need to look elsewhere.

Clean car, fast pickup and delivery from/ to airport. Friendly staff. Best price. Used this company many times. Can't go wrong, and return customers get a discount (10%?) Which I always take advantage of

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car serviced

The car as serviced quickly and proffessional by the mechanic exactly on time
Very happy indeed I am Uber driver and need the car to be right and the mechanic made it right and more

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental reviews

Troy V.

Troy V.asked

Want to know wye you can't book a car on line.. Are yours out of business for not paying bills?

Merissa B.

Merissa B.asked

Can I cancel a reservation that was done online?

Where are your terms and conditions on your offical website in regards to cancellation as you currently don’t have any?

Kazza K.asked

Where is my $350 security bond not returned. My name is Karl Downing and i hired the car on February 1st in good faith that it would be returned. If it isnt returned in the next week i will be taking legal action against you. It will cost a lot more than the $350 Security bond i payed as you will end up paying court costs as i have to verify. Pay up as i will be taking legal action against you

Dispute transaction with your bank and complain to every consumer protection organisation in Australia

AHav
AHav

Like you Atlas has taken my money and continues to take it periodically without my prior knowledge and absolutely no indication of why they have taken it. They just deduct $55 (twice) from my account for a $3 toll that I had already paid. They claim it's an administration fee for forwarding a letter I have never even received. I am also working on a complaint to the ACCC. If anyone is interested in a class action against Atlas's then please let me know.

Kazza K.

Got my security deposit back. Went to our bank who suggested that we go to the one near us .We did and after showing them the bank papers ,they couldn't be more helpful. Got my security deposit back within 5 days. That was a suprise but a good one. Hope this helps you.

See all Atlas Car & Truck Rental questions