Atomic Hardz

Atomic Hardz

5.0 from 1 review

Costly however worth it!

I have a few Atomic lures in my Plano cases, mind you they're more expensive than other lures so I ensure that I dont cast them willy-nilly at snags and rock bars. However I have had great success with the surface 'walk the dog' style surface lures - with some stonker whiting being caught in a area that usually only see's sub 20cm juveniles caught on bait.

The Atomic lures that I have had their trebles replaced with Owner singles and this has both increased and decreased hook up rates. Singles have shown better hook up and retention whereas further has shown misses from smaller and lazier fish - but I'd rather catch a better larger fish than spend longer de-hooking smaller fish and risking higher mortality rates of these catches.

So far the finishes of the lures remain in good condition, the surface lure has suffered some battle scars and that just adds to its reputation. The split rings are of high quality and remain OEM and the hooks as said swapped to singles which give better action to the lure due to less weight and resistance.
Great fit and finish, catch great fish
Costly - hate loosing them!