Atomik Mastiff 125cc

Atomik Mastiff 125cc

See the Best ATVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mick

MickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Atomik 125cc

Extremely poor quality machine, I have literally spent more time trying to fix it than my daughter has riding it.
bolts come loose and fall off, the electrics smoke when you start it, the battery box snapped off,It constantly runs rough, blows blue smoke, the tyre has had to be repaired, the spokes are loose, the plastics have deteriorated and fallen off, It leaks fuel if you don't turn the petrol off. That's all in less than 100 km.

Great starter bike for agressive rider

Having problem finding parts outlet, first problem rear axle bearings and found them and replaced, now need
trans part as second gear is gone, work manship is good and the color is very bright, I hope i can get someone to contact me with info on who stocks parts for this machine
seems well built, very fast and is a smile creator on my 10 year old grandson
can not find outlets for parts, and dealing with over seas suppliers is not easy