Auction Club

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auction Club

1.4
Rosemary W.
Rosemary W.South East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

The roadworthy didn’t reveal that the engine and battery light were on. We were promised on delivery that these glaring items would be fixed. After taking it to several dealers because “cost effective”management was needed”, nothing was resolved. Even drive it 80km north on the M1 to a mechanic who was very rude after two hours waiting saying “ it hasn’t even been booked in, I will do it when I feel like it.”. Mine and my x husbands phone numbers were then blocked and we were told WE were rude to our daughter. The roadworthy was crap and so was the support for fixing a dodgy car sold by them. 0 stars as it cost me a lot of money for a useless car that used an exorbidant amount of petrol.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

36K paid over 8 months ago… still no car

Paid over 36k in Feb… it’s now September and I still have no car.
Impossible to have good consistant contact. Always a new excuse. Car failed roadworthy with 2 pages of issues. Now I’m stuck with no car. No money. No resolution in the foreseeable future. I’m at a loss on what to do.
Every worker I am assigned seems to resign and I’m about to get passed onto my 4th agent.

Absolutely Pathetic!!!

Disappointing to find the car was NOT 35% less but around double retail trade price & $10,000 more than retail!!!

The company was recommended to me, I was busy and felt that they would be fair. I was really disappointed to find that rather than this service being an opportunity for the public to pay a brokerage fee and acquire a vehicle at the same price as dealerships, the Subaru forester secured was purchased according to revscheck.com was double dealership trade price!!!

• Return Claim MadeNo
Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Auction Club compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Tony mitchell
Tony mitchellFar North Queensland, QLD

Great car

My dealings with auction club has been great I have had numerous conversations about upcoming auction and reports about what car I was interested in auction club has been honest and upfront about everything they even picked me up from the airport after I won my car I would very much recommend them to everyone

Don't trust this scam company

gamer64Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Unprofessional, cant deal with customer complaints.

Used Auction Club to find me a car. The car which arrived failed RWC by over 40 counts. Fair trading now involved.

JayQueensland

Auction Club stole from us

This company ripped us off in a huge way. We paid a lot of money and had no car nor a refund. They claimed one of their employees stole the money and then claimed no responsibility for it. We were able to locate other people who had also been ripped off but I see from reviews on this and other websites that there were many, many others who were scammed and in more ways than one. They have had their friends write positive reviews - so don't fall for that. I'd steer totally clear of Auction Club (and Property Club).

Thomas M.Auction ClubSend a private message

Hi Jay, I would like some proof in this matter as I don't know who you are and I have never spoken with you. if you would like to give me a call on the number above that would be great.

Mark D.
Mark D.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Zero stars if possible.

I am reluctant to post a review, however, I am forced to resort to this due to the lack of a reply from the company following several emails.

I purchased a car with these guys, there were issues in evidence from Day 1, I took it to my mechanic, who repaired the first of many issues, and advised that he did not believe that the car should have passed RWC.

I checked my paperwork supplied by the company, no RWC. I then received a RWC AFTER I had taken the car away, RWC done without the car being present. Dodgy to say the very least.

Do not use these guys, they are not interested in providing a service for the fee you pay, not honouring the warranty.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Auction Club compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

KATE
KATESouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Received a call from [Name Removed] in regards to buying a car from auction. Long story short when the car was sold at auction I transferred $20,0000 and never received the vehicle nor have I got my money back. I have gone to the police and they are investigating the company it looks like I won't get my money back. Stay away from buying anything from [Name Removed], [Name Removed].

Thomas M.Auction ClubSend a private message

1/12/2020 still no phone call or email in regards to your misleading statement?