1.0

Don't trust this scam company

gamer64

gamer64Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Unprofessional, cant deal with customer complaints.

Used Auction Club to find me a car. The car which arrived failed RWC by over 40 counts. Fair trading now involved.

JayQueensland

Auction Club stole from us

This company ripped us off in a huge way. We paid a lot of money and had no car nor a refund. They claimed one of their employees stole the money and then claimed no responsibility for it. We were able to locate other people who had also been ripped off but I see from reviews on this and other websites that there were many, many others who were scammed and in more ways than one. They have had their friends write positive reviews - so don't fall for that. I'd steer totally clear of Auction Club (and Property Club).

Thomas M.Auction Club

Hi Jay, I would like some proof in this matter as I don't know who you are and I have never spoken with you. if you would like to give me a call on the number above that would be great.

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Auction Club compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Mark D.

Mark D.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Zero stars if possible.

I am reluctant to post a review, however, I am forced to resort to this due to the lack of a reply from the company following several emails.

I purchased a car with these guys, there were issues in evidence from Day 1, I took it to my mechanic, who repaired the first of many issues, and advised that he did not believe that the car should have passed RWC.

I checked my paperwork supplied by the company, no RWC. I then received a RWC AFTER I had taken the car away, RWC done without the car being present. Dodgy to say the very least.

Do not use these guys, they are not interested in providing a service for the fee you pay, not honouring the warranty.

KATE

KATESouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Received a call from [Name Removed] in regards to buying a car from auction. Long story short when the car was sold at auction I transferred $20,0000 and never received the vehicle nor have I got my money back. I have gone to the police and they are investigating the company it looks like I won't get my money back. Stay away from buying anything from [Name Removed], [Name Removed].

Thomas M.Auction Club

1/12/2020 still no phone call or email in regards to your misleading statement?