Audeeo Freedom True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones

• Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Lost all sound within a month

Bought these from Coles on 9/03, after a week the right earphone was in and out and shortly lost all sound, and today, 28/03 the left has lost all sound.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $30.00.

Two sets don’t work!

I bought mine from Coles and after a week or so one earphone wouldn’t charge. I actually loved the fit, so I contacted the company and after several emails I had a replacement pair. As soon as I opened these one wouldn’t charge, again! Contacted the company but waiting for a refund. Wish I’d read these reviews first.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $40.00.

Nick J.

Nick J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

earphones stopped charging after a few weeks

I use the earphones almost everyday and never had an issue with them until recently when the right earphone just stopped charging completely, turns off after a few seconds. I have cleaned the charging dock, tried charging the dock with a different cord, using a different USB socket at a different residence, but it doesn't make a difference at all. I'm not sure how to fix it. If anyone else has any suggestions, that would be great, but I'm not up for buying a new pair of earphones.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $60.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Audeeo Freedom True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones compares to other Wireless Headphones

T B.

T B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Right earphone no sound

I ha e the same shape earphones just with the cable and control unit between them. Using model no. And name I can't find anything on them I purchased from Coles. Audeeo odyssey... like the have been made to disappear, I can't find a thing for support

Purchased in September 2020.

Just crap

Uncomfortable, finicky and confusing. Just a rubbish product and if not today, tomorrow you'll be taking them back to the store. Disappointing and time-wasting. Save up and buy some average-quality ones.

Purchased in February 2021.

UCC A.Audeeo

Very happy with this purchase!

I’m really surprised by the quality of these ear buds considering how cheap the price is. I use them for work and exercising and can honestly say that I love them! Very pleased.

Purchased at Coles for $35.00.

Trish L.

Trish L.Sydney, NSW

Brand new. Right ear bud does not work.

This is my second pair of Audeeo ear buds that I bought from Coles. First pair worked like a dream. The second pair not so. The right ear bud will not pair and the I noticed it kept charging in the box/ light is on after an overnight on the charger. Kept doing it for the 3 days. The left one works perfectly. However I have thrown away the box/receipt. Is there anything I can do? I have a pair of sports audeeo Sheath that works fine too, which was why I was confident enough, to not keep the box/receipt.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $30.00.

stu

stuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great considering the price!

Love these, was not willing or in a position to buy the good ones.
Saw these in Coles and went for them.
Could ont be happier with them. 50% pre-charged.
fit nicely and decent sound quality.
i regularly go for 5km walks and have not a=had an issue in over 2 weeks of purchase.
instructions that come with device is small hard to read and useless really.
apart from that, would def reccomend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $35.00.

KD1981

KD1981Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Fit

Bought from Coles. Seemed alright by the look. But earpiece wouldn't stay in ears. Tried all the given optional covers but nah design has the issue. Design of earpiece needs to be improved. ATM money wasted.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

Makayla the p.

Makayla the p.South East Queensland, QLD

One doesn’t work

My left earbud is not working it’s connected and on charged and I’ve cleaned them. It still doesn’t work. They’re brand new too. I got them less than a week ago. I’ve only used them 3 times.

Purchased in December 2020 for $50.00.

UCC A.Audeeo

Left earpiece faulty on two sets

Bought from Coles but the left earpiece wouldn’t charge. Got an exchange at Coles and still the left one won’t charge and we’ve tried now for over 2 months. Hoping to get a refund at Coles today. Definitely won’t be buying this brand again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $35.00.

Kiz
Kiz

I emailed mailto:customerservice@uccaustralia.com.au 3 days ago and have not received a response.

UCC A.Audeeo

What a total waste of time, effort and petrol!!!

Was looking for a set of Bluetooth headphones to use with my iPhone. Saw these at Coles and purchased the set for $50. I see others on this review for $25 and $30. My Coles must be a rip off. Got them home, opened the box... Empty, someone had stolen them. Drove straight back and returned them to the Store. Got another pair, sealed box. Got home, opened them and put them on charge. Only the Right would charge with the light on. I left them on for @ 20 minutes, paired and tried them out. Confirmed, only the Right earpiece would work. Left side totally dead. Now I have to make a 3 trip to Coles to return the rubbish. 3 trips, wasted time and fuel. Nothing to show for it!!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $50.00.

Scooby

ScoobyDarwin, NT

Worst fit , Sound quality poor

Doesnot fit. Comes out of the ear every time to wear it.
Sound quality poor.
Got from woolies on special under $25.
Could not use due to misfit.
I have hardly used twice in last 6 months. First at the time of purchase & today while clearing the house and dumping to bin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolies for $25.00.

MJS

MJSPerth, WA

Worthless Audeeo Sheath Wireless Earphones

Just unpackaged and sat at my online tutorial and the mic quality is so terrible, I can't participate in class! I disconnected from my PC and synced with my iphone and made a phone call and no one could hear me. Infuriated! Heading back to get a refund right now!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

Case

CaseSydney, NSW

Can only listen to music in one ear haha.. Crap

Happy to delete this review if you can pair these two & the music plays through both ears but after countless hours trying I’ve basically bought a piece of trash that can only receive music to one ear at a time, which I’d hoped would be the answer to training with some tunes. Don’t recommend at all

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Klee

KleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Groovy

Weary sourcing headphones at Supermarket BUT-Bought while on special.
VERY pleasantly surprised. Good sound, Comfortable +I listen with them while running in the pool, podcast/music+playing on Keyboards- HAPPY. I definitely Recommend :)

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $25.00.

Gypsy lady

Gypsy ladyMid North Coast, NSW

Gift from brother

So far no issues setting up and the sound is great, but this is my first time using them, will come back if I experience any isuues stated in other reviews and let you know, comfortable too. So I say all good to me for price as I see in reviews.

Purchased in October 2020.

2Spooky

2SpookySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price - terrible audio and mic quality

Was using for a few weeks (the left side doesn't work all the time, as many others have noted) but every time I did I ended up having to quit and go back to my cheapo wired ones as the quality of both the headphones and microphone was unbearable for both cellular and Skype. Signal not the issue.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $50.00.

Terrible product!

Biggest waste of money. They worked twice. Then stopped connecting. First the right stopped connecting and flashed red and then the left after just didn’t connect at all after only 2 uses. Terrible product, do not buy!

Purchased in October 2020.

raza

razaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

faulty product

L side of wireless Headphone stopped working in less than 2months and voice/volume control not working as well, i would expect it to be working well based on the price.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

nathan

nathanasked

why are my earphones flashing green and red slowly?

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your question. When your earphones are flashing green and red this indicates that they are trying to find a device to pair to. Can you please confirm if you have paired your earphones to your device successfully?

If you require additional assistance, please contact us at customerservice@uccaustralia.com.au so that we can look into this for you.

UCC Australia / Audeeo

Ernie

Ernieasked

have purchased the AOIND model and although very pleased with the item initially it has now started to break up. sound is on and of so am afraid need to go in the bin. Unless you have some idea why

Hi Ernie,

Thanks for your question and we apologies for the troubles you're experiencing.

We would appreciate if you could contact us at customerservice@uccaustralia.com.au so that we can look at resolving this issue for you.

UCC Australia/Audeeo

John

Johnasked

Hi I recently bought two sets of audeeo free freedom true wireless earphones,one case is rectangular, one case square with the earphone stems a little longer than the rectangular ones.what are the differences between the two please.

Hi John,

Thank you for your question. Please note that the Audeeo Freedom True Wireless Earbuds have gone through a slight product refresh externally however both sets of earphones are the same internally.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at customerservice@uccaustralia.com.au and we will be happy to help.

UCC Australia / Audeeo

See all Audeeo Freedom True Wireless Bluetooth Earphones questions

Get an answer from our members and Audeeo representatives

The Audeeo Freedom headphones cost $50 from Coles, which makes them convenient and also far cheaper than their branded competitors. But when it comes to audio quality, do they deliver?

These low-cost true wireless Bluetooth headphones were a cause of division among reviewers. While no-one really raved about their performance, just over half of users stated that these earphones did a decent-enough job for the price. The sound quality was described as average to good, but the winning card was definitely how cheap these Audeoo earphones are - provided the headphones were functional.

Other reviewers weren’t so impressed, lamenting that they’d wasted their money. They often experienced issues with one of the earbuds failing to connect to Bluetooth, the wireless connection constantly dropping out, or problems with charging the earphones.

In summary, it appears that investing in a pair of these Audeeo headphones remains a bit of a gamble. If you'd rather not spend $50 on a gamble (or even $30 or $35, as these headphones often go on sale for those prices), no one could blame you.