Audi A6 C5

Audi A6 C5

Look

LookSydney

Great car with now outdated extras

Was a bit skeptical when I bought it. Within a week i found out that imported cars are hard to maintain both to service and getting parts. It could be partly true, but overall I am satisfied with its performance and options that comes with it. The most unique thing I found was that I can raise the car up or down depending on the terrain. Specially helpful considering my driveway is a bit worn out and last car always scraped the concrete entering. Comes with GPS and Navigation but finding maps for Australia is really difficult. Some sites that claim to provide them charge unrealistically.

BodyWagon
    Badgeallroad
    Engine Size2.5 TDI
    TransmissionAutomatic
    Date PurchasedNov 2017

Poncii

PonciiPerth, WA

We have a Quattro 3.0 - a fantastic car. It is a great car with lots of features - both for safety and convenience. It it a truly classy car that you can slip around in without shouting "look at me" like so many other cars on the market today. Better value vehicle than comparable new australian type sedans.
    It is a Quattro so sticks to the road like velcro - seriously! A dream to drive - feels really safe and has fantastic vision. Everything is within easy reach of the driver.
    More cup holders??!!!