6Audi Q3 8U TDI Sport
Part of Audi Q3 3.8

Audi Q3 8U TDI Sport (2015-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Audi Q3 8U TDI Sport 2023 and Audi Q3 8U TDI Sport 2025.
6Audi Q3 8U TDI Sport

100% · 40%

Eyma20
Eyma208 posts
  Verified Q3 8U TDI Sport

Great small SUV

One of the very few SUVs on the market still available in manual transmission! Very smooth handling with great insulation meaning that you can barely hear road and traffic noises in the car. Does 720ks on a full tank and pay an average of $80 to fill it up every 3 weeks. If you’re looking for an suv for a bigger boot capacity this may not be the car for you as the boot space is average, however it will fit 2 large suitcases and 2 carry on luggage exactly (tried and tested!). Personally I love this car having gone from a Ford Fiesta hatchback and finding that the size suited me perfectly as I didn’t want anything too big and scary!

pradeepa
pradeepaAU9 posts

Best car ever!

I love the car, its very easy set up, and seating very comfortable, Great steering,petrol consumption is little higher than normal , but its AUDI!!!

style and exterior look is stylish- entertainment and navigation system is very good

large boot,and easy access via the car

cup holders and door storage very spacy

CherieG
CherieGBundaberg5 posts
  Q3 8U TDI Sport

Love this car - so happy we purchased!

Love this car! Great steering, awesome speed pick up! Quiet for a diesel. The interior is slick - Audi can always make things look great in a simple and not over the top way. Great on fuel - I get over 1,000km's a tank. The owners before us had children, and considering they were young - the leather has held up pretty well! I was worried if we would have enough cabin space when the seats where down, but compared to my car before (Jeep Patriot), it is very similar. We will definitely look at Audi again when we are ready to upgrade.

Jing liu
Jing liuSydney3 posts

Love it

I am very happy to drive around my sliver Audi q3, it's make me feel good about myself and the car is very quite with very little noise, the handling is very good I only have a bit problem for the signal cause most of janpanese car the signal is on the right hand side