Audi Q5 8R.II TDI Sport Edition

Audi Q5 8R.II TDI Sport Edition (2015-2016)

4.5

SDL75

SDL75Sydney

Good SUV for family but I miss my Mercedes Benz C-Class for quality

I definitely prefer the fit and finish of the Mercedes Benz C-Class I had previously. Shame it started falling apart which I expect will happen to the Q5 based on my friends' experiences. The 2.0 TDI doesn't quite have the power or responsiveness I need to feel safe. Get the bigger engine! It also feels less airtight with notable road noise and excessive windscreen condensation. Otherwise it's running well, 15 months in. No complaints about the AUDI service centre which is the best I've experienced.

BadgeTDI Sport Edition
    Engine Size2.0 TDI
    TransmissionAutomatic
    Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Steve R

Steve R

Very happy with the Q5

Just bought a Q5 to replace my VW Touareg. I have the 2.0 diesel Quattro. Great value for money, especially as I bought it in a run-out sale. The car is very comfortable and well appointed. It might not be the fastest thing off from a standing start (especially when the stop/go function is operating), but once it gets wound up, it's brilliant - smooth ride and very confident feel in corners. Audi don't make claims that the car is an off-roader, but I didn't need that capability. Instead I wanted something that was sure footer and economical for some long country roads.

BadgeTDI Sport Edition