Audi Q5 8R.II TFSI

Audi Q5 8R.II TFSI (2012-2016)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gagab

Gagab

Dont buy Audi - worst customer service | useless audi service

My Audi 2011 has had several significant problems in recent time. Firstly the megatronic unit on the transmission failed at approximately 60,000Km. repairs to this were relatively straight forward with a repair bill of approximately $3,000. Then transmission light started coming and I took to sudi 3 times, they charged me everytime but were not able to fix the issue. Local mechanic charged be 120$ and fixed the issue which Audi service center did not by charging 4000$
Even after the replacement of PCB unit of transmission CAR is not working well, it rolls backward while standing on red light . I took it back to audi service and I was adviced to use a handbrake everytime I stop at the red light so that car should not roll back.

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJun 2011

Doglover33

Doglover33Adelaide

Amazing - beautiful, smooth, stylish

Have a 2015 Q5 TFSI Petrol, handles so well. It is so quiet and I love the look and feel of it as well. I test drove so many cars but it was the interior and dash of this car that made me fall in love with it! Very fuel efficient and had no issues so far. Also we had the best customer experience!

TransmissionAutomatic
Engine Size2.0L
Sammy

SammyMelbourne

Excellent.. Love it 2014 Q5

No complains.. Purchased Brand New 2014 TFSI.. Very smooth and comfortable drive.. Great looks..Most beautiful car i have ever driven...

Engine Size2.0L