5Audi Q7 4L TDI
Part of Audi Q7 3.3

Audi Q7 4L TDI (2006-2015)

5Audi Q7 4L TDI

Dean
Dean5 posts
  Verified Q7 4L TDI

Fantastic

This is a great family car, i have a mustang and my wife uses the Q7, or when we are together we use this. As a family car is has plenty of room, very economical and safe. It's very ease to drive, when we first got it, i likened it to driving a cloud.

Sam M
Sam MAU

Best car ever!!!

We owned Audi Q7 over 2 years now. Excellent condition. Other than regular servicing & changing tire we did not spent even 1 single cent on other kinds of repairs etc. Very comfortable for long drive. Love this car. Would love to recommend Audi Q7 if you are looking to buy new car.

Harry
Harry

Oil leak

I wish I had never looked for q7.oil leak is just inrepairable. Car is not worth for the money. Fix one leak and it starts leaking from another point car has only done about 90k and this is just absolutely piece of crap . Will never look for another Audi in future and also tell my all friends not to go for anything made from Audi. After sale service is shocking.

SunnySydney5 posts
AP47
AP47Tasmania89 posts

Love this car

Just picked up a used 2010 Q7 for my wife and we are loving it - we can get 3 bigger car seats across the middle row and the rear seats are actually usable for a 7 seat SUV

The 3.0 TDI engine is powerful, but quite quiet on the road and the MMI system is easy to use, overall it's a great package and a stunning looking vehicle (in my opinion anyway!)

Would highly recommend to anyone with a growing family

StormieC
StormieCsydney19 posts
ChrisGT
ChrisGTNSW, 21562 posts

Secure, Comfortable and 4.2 Litre V8 Power with Fuel Efficiency

Great car - the ride is comfortable, and for an SUV, you don't feel like you are driving a tank, very little body roll and very responsive vehicle. The one thing I don't like too much about this Audi is the Multimedia input for your iPhone, which needs to be done via a cable and the TMC does not work in Australia.

Marty
Marty3 posts
Glen
GlenYarraville7 posts
  Q7 4L TDI

hasnt lived up to the hype!

We really thought this car would deliver so much more. The pre-sale hype just hasn't been delivered. We have done 25,000ks and I must say that for the price we are sadly disappointed.

I think we will think long and hard before we look at purchasing another Audi. Especially a 4wd.

Samster
SamsterMelbourne3 posts
MICK B
MICK BSYDNEY

I have driven many different cars in the last 20 years but the Q7 is the worst

Even though the car was worth $100k, it felt more like a $10k car. The suspension is too stiff and could feel every bump on the road. The engine light keeps coming on randomly and have taken it to 5 different Audi dealers multiple times and nobody can fix the problem. The control panel/knobs are so nonuser friendly and way to confusing. The engine is gutless and sounds like a truck. I can go on and on but I have already wasted too much time talking about this rubbish car. Just don't buy one or if you have, sell it immediately.

focusdev
focusdevPerth
Brett N
Brett N
  Q7 4L TDI

Money pit and poor engineering

Don't do it!! I had a 2009 Q7 S line, and before 65000 km had faulty tailgate, fuel door wouldn't open, dropped lower injector seals, failed water pump and burnt engine oil. Another guy In town has had his Q7 engine out at 45000 with rear main seal issues.Excessively expensive service costs, our closest dealer was over 150 Kim's away. You spend $90K on a car and you expect a little better. My first Hyundai Excel ran without fault for over 200000kms at $18k, go figure. I dropped a heap of cash on the trade as I could not bring myself to sell this lemon privately. Now have a Toyota Landcruiser and love it. You may look cool in an Audi but it will send you broke and let you down. Hope this helps in your decision.

Nathan C