Audi Q7 4L TFSI

Audi Q7 4L TFSI (2010-2015)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul

Paul

Never anything else

I love my car and everyone who knows me will know that I don't let ANYONE else drive it!
It fits all the kids in and makes school drop offs so easy in the morning! haha! It is smooth and as an automatic driver I find it so easy to drive.

BadgeTDI Limited Edition
Engine Size3.0 TFSI
Date PurchasedMay 2016

Rahul

Rahulrockville

Awful

I bought a 2015 3.0T S line Prestige 4dr All-wheel Drive quattro Q7, she has barely done 14500 miles. I hear the panoramic panel creek as if the assembly is loose, the suspension makes noise as if there is no tomorrow, there is a water leak from where the antenna is fixed. My seat, yes the driver's seat creeks like it has old springs that need lubrication. It's a piece of junk.

BadgeTFSI