Audio Technica AT-LP3

Audio Technica AT-LP3

See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Audio Technica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
DenZassTasmania, 7248

FINALLY I FOUND A TT I L.O.V.E!!

M.R. VINYLYZEDasked

Hello my name is Ivaylo and I bought lately audio -technica turntable at lp3 and I am very pleased with the sound quality for its price .So my question is can I replace the slipmat of this turntabe ? Will it be the same quality sound that this turntable provides or it's no t recommended do so?

DenZass

Hi Ivaylo, glad you're pleased with the TT! To answer your question, I wouldn't change it. The fact that it's heavy and thick is better IMO. If you change it, it will definetely change your sound plus you might hear vibrations etc. if you're wanting a better sound expierence, I would suggest changing the needle. That will give it an extra kick! :-)

M.R. VINYLYZED

Thanks ,i ask you that,because a friend of mine gave me as a present a printed slipmat set and it was on my favourite band and that's why I asking you this question about the sound quality?

M.R. VINYLYZED

Hello it's me again Ivaylo i want to ask you what kind of stylus is good for the sound of this particular TT. Should i stay with this at91r stylus or other kind of needle ?

CategoryTurntables / Record Players