Audio Technica AT-LP60

Audio Technica AT-LP60

MPN: ATLP60USB
See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Audio Technica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
KKB
KKBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - easy to set up and great sound

We were given some records from my M-I-L and I had been looking for turntables.

This one ticked every box:
1. Having its own pre-amp, that means it plugs into our home theatre amplifier easily.
2. Being below $200.00 (from Costco)
3. Easy to assemble and connect.

After purchasing it, I also noticed that it was made in Japan.

Call me old, but I have been careful to ensure that I buy audio equipment that comes from Europe or Japan - as I believe (and may be wrong) that the quality of design and production is just that wee bit better.

Purchased in May 2019 for $179.00.

DavidN
DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Audio Technica AT-LP60BT is a good looking budget bluetooth enabled turntable. I love it and hate it

Purchased in December 2018 at Costco.

Roi
RoiTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Good value,good sound,good looks.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Peter Storey
Peter Storey

excellent for the price

I had a good look around for a simple to use basic turntable to cater for the old LPs I had lying around for years. I bought this from JB Hifi . This is really quite brilliant as it's a no frills turntable with quality features (no speakers or anything like that) I hooked it up with my guitar amp for a great sound!! Really pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Turntables / Record Players

Find out how Audio Technica AT-LP60 compares to other Turntables / Record Players

J.YE
J.YENSW, 2010

I only write what I don't like

I have mine for 2 years now, what I found...
1. The cord comes with isn't longer enough for normal needs. I'm using extension cord
2. Doesn't come with a latch to lock up the arm. I dropped couple of times by accidently while I am cleaning dust.
3. It is common sense that different weight could result different speed, but most of cheap turntable doesn't come with speed adjustment, I have to use my trick to enlarge the diameter of the dish to make it slower.
Overall, it's a good gadget.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

A Well priced replacement of an old Sony Turntable

Sparra
Sparraasked

Hi Guys with Vinyl becoming very popular i am considering taking my collection of vinyl out of storage looking for reasonable turntable to hook up to my existing Surround sound really couldn't justify paying anymore than $200 would this Audio Technica be able to connect and is this a resonable unit? Thanks in advance

crack
crack

I have an Audio Technica AT-LP120 and it has it's own preamp built in so you can plug into any amp. I would assume the AT-LP60 has a build in preamp as well.

CategoryTurntables / Record Players