Audrey Sun TCF Double Core Sanitary Pads

Audrey Sun TCF Double Core Sanitary Pads

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
Luna

LunaSydney, NSW

Perfect organic pads for everyone

These pads are very soft & gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for perfect organic pads or even anyone who wants to try something different from other generic brands. Also this brand is quite famous in Korea so I am very happy to find this product locally in Australia.

Purchased in December 2020 for $9.90.

Stella Hwang

Stella HwangSydney, NSW

Soft, comfy, and safe

These pads are amazing. Very comfortable and they feel cleaner i have no rashes and they are surprisingly absorbent!! You won’t regret it. The large pad are sufficient for my first 2nights. I’ve had no leaks and find them very comfy and no slipping.

Purchased in November 2020 for $37.10.

Thomson R.

Thomson R.Sydney, NSW

Soft, comfy, dry, organic... all good!

In a nutshell, the best pads I've tried. Everything seemed true according to their website. The (organic) cotton on top didn't irritate me like other big-name brands I've tried, and they absorbed my flow just fine. They didn't leak like other organic brand I've tried too. I'll definitely buy these again. (I got mine with a discount code from one of their Instagram influencers, btw :) )

Purchased in July 2020 for $7.92.

Sanitary Napkins

Find out how Audrey Sun TCF Double Core Sanitary Pads compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Denny sul

Denny sulSydney, NSW

This is perfect

This is perfect to use for Summer!
I have sensitive skin, Skin trouble often occurred during using pads at summer! But it quickly absorbs and keeps drying :)
Please use it ! im sure it will satisfy u!

Purchased for $9.00.

April

AprilSydney, NSW

Soft and gentle! Perfect for sensitive people

It's very soft and breathable feeling that perfect for women who had irritated experience with other cheap cotton products. Unlike other pads, it doesn't give you uncomfortable and disturbing feeling!

Purchased in May 2020 for $9.90.

Great Product!

First time purchasing this brand and very happy with the results.

Very soft and much more comfortable than the usual generic brand pads I’ve used in the past. I love the use of naturally sourced materials, making them Eco friendly and safe to use.

I was also pleased with how fast they were delivered, I will definitely be ordering again.