Aunt Betty

Mahnaz P.asked

My name is Larry army tags I have to fly today but I didn’t get my E ticket

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

How can we use credit shell from Aunt Betty to make online booking? Is the a code to apply when making a booking using credit shell?
Aunt Betty Customer service is not contactable.

Thank you kindly.

beyza olgu d.
beyza olgu d.

They seems trying to fraud the money kept
shame of Flight Centre

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

Anyone know what options we have since Aunt Betty is not responding to email and calls regarding our credit shell?
How can we use the credit shell to making bookings?
Or is it possible to get refund?

Thank you.

Tania
Tania
Kerrie-Anne P.
Kerrie-Anne P.
M S Alves
M S Alves

I had the same issue, my voucher expires TODAY and the website gets in a loop that doesn't allow me to book and use it. Called several times and promised I'll receive an email. Wrote some emails asking for help and they blocked my messages!

Jimmyasked

Has anyone had their flight credit honoured? reading a lot of bad reviews about honouring credits, and it's a bit suspect how you just receive an email instead of credit code or voucher. but hoping there are some people who successfully used their credit?

Paul
Paul
Jimmy

sounds like you've made some progress though. hope it works out! for your sake and mine!

Hannah P.
Hannah P.

nope I am in the same position

Mark P
Mark Pasked

Has anyone received an email from Aunt Betty to transfer flight credits with there company to Virgin Australia but through a link , but link in email wont work. Have till 20th of this month to decide, received email 4 days ago. Can not get hold of them on phone or email.

Mumma Bear
Mumma Bear
Sleepyhead
Sleepyhead

I also got this email. I was able to click the link though. I still haven’t heard any updates from it though. So now I have no idea what’s happening with my credit.

Pip Grant
Pip Grantasked

Hi I have a Credit Shell for Covid cancelled flights - how do I rebook using it Credit ref is ABY3110176

Meredith W.
Meredith W.asked

I have been on hold 2 days in a row for over 4 hours. I want to use my travel credit. This is disgusting. I’ve also emailed with no response.

Michael B
Michael Basked

Having the same problem as everyone above. Aunt Betty will not honour the credit. Told to book through the same airline who are not paying to our original destination, have to spend 24 hours travelling to a country which is 6 hours away. Asked for a refund as was never told at the time we said we would have a credit that there were conditions on the credit regarding the same airline. Argued that our credit is with Aunt Betty and not the airline but getting nowhere. Have a $1400 credit that cannot be used and they do not care. Unacceptable!

Sally K.asked

Hi,
I am one of the many Aunt Betty customers who desperately would like to redeem the credit voucher. Seems the voucher is not applied, may have expired or may not apply to my selected flight even though written clearly the expire date is 30/6/2022.
I don't want a refund but like to use the voucher. Like many, I have sent in email, called and submitted messages on their website but to no avail!! Is there anything I can do besides going to fair trading?
Sally

Megan Williams
Megan Williams

Sally if you paid on your card go to your bank and dispute the money and get it rightfully returned to you . This company is a joke and taking what is rightfully peoples

Soso N.
Soso N.

Thk you for the reply

Guillaume
Guillaumeasked

Hi,

we fly tomorrow to France with thai airways

i cant check in online with my Airline reference or Aunt betty reservation, how im supposed to do it ?

Aunt betty reservation is :ABY13633461

My email is schmitt.william85@gmail.com

max h.
max h.asked

Has anyone successfully re-booked flights using their credits? Do I waste my time calling or just accept that I am $1000 less....

Ari A.
Ari A.

I have but only after writing a review here and they responded and helped me rebook. Hopefully all goes well I fly at end of May. Still feel slightly concerned something will go wrong before then!

Aditya S.
Aditya S.asked

Hi my email is [Email Removed] i booked my flight for 1 of April 2022 but i want to extend my ticket please help me i am trying calling you guys for months. Please call me or just email me. My phone number is [Contact Number Removed]

Kate
Kateasked

Dear Aunt Betty team, I wish to use my flight credits given to me last year. I need to go on a trip next month. Could you please let me know how to get in contact with you. So far my efforts to contact you via phone and email didn't work. I am very, very disappointed in your customer service.................Reading through the comments here it was surely not wise to book with you.

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.asked

I took a credit she’ll for flights of $1500 2 years ago. In jan 21 I received an email saying I need to book by June and travel by June 23. In the meantime my husband has died during covid and money is tight. I have emailed and phoned to no avail and what do I do next. I have 3 months to rebook but can’t get through to anyone. Mazi mcburnie

Anna
Annaasked

We’ve got some credits from 2019, I have called multiple times and been on hold for over 45mins and no one answers. I’ve emailed again a number of times no response. I’ve filled in the xo tact us details on your website and again heard nothing. We just want to use our credits PLEASE get back to me
Anna - anna_depaoli88@yahoo.com

krafty_x

Same same. No response to email either and have been on hold for hours multiple times. Totally disgusting. The initial pandemic crisis is over. People should be answering phones now.

krafty_xasked

i want to use my credit but nobody answers the phone. I have been on hold for hours.

MOH
MOH

I was on hold for 2 hrs. I gave up.

Wish you luck and I hope it works for you.

krafty_x

Thank you. I have had no luck at all. Disgusting.

Ronaldo
Ronaldoasked

Hi Brad
I booked a flight to Vienna in Nov 2019 to Fly in March 2020. All my flights were cancelled and I started the process for refund back then. Until today 22nd Feb 2022 and I am still waiting for an answer to my requests for an refund status from Aunt Betty, are you able to help please? Thank you.

Kiran
Kiranasked

I booked a ticket today for my tomorrow morning flight, but haven't received my e ticket yet! Its only 8 hours to my flight and I have no clue if I would be able to board the flight without an e ticket!

Kevin
Kevin
Chirag
Chiragasked

Hi I want to extedn my luggage so how can I fo it?
My Booking refrence no. Is ABY12950886.

Belinda H.
Belinda H.asked

URGENT HELP PLEASE - Flight 2.50pm TODAY. ABY12898979 - We have not yet received tickets. Please email to [Email Removed] ASAP

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives