Aunt Betty Questions & Answers

3.2 from 1,020 reviews

185 questions from our users

R.huckerby

R.huckerbyasked

I have a return Paris trip May15th 2020 booked via Aunty Betty and travelling business class with Etihad. Because most of my stay was in Norther Italy I would like to put this trip on hold until a later date. Does Aunty Betty enable this?
I know BYO jet allows a change of upto 12months.

Nivaga L.

Nivaga L.asked

can i add an extra piece please. im travelling to Apia Samoa on saturday

Hello
Thank you for your question. To add additional checked luggage outside your allowance, please see the airline website. It is best to pay for this prior to departure through their website as they will charge you at checkin.

예진 김.asked

Hello,
There have been several changes in flight departures and transit times before.
I called the customer center, but I never received an email or any text message. I kept calling, but I couldn't get through.

If I possible I want to cancel my ticket. And I want to recieve full charge. Thank you:)

Hello
I am happy to investigate your booking. I have sent you a private message to assist you further.

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Please could you send your ABY reference or email address. Thank you

ABY2880923
yejinyejin04@naver.com

Thank you for your reply!

Hailey K.asked

URGENT) My flight departing on this Sunday has been cancelled. I need to get a refund and find other flights ASAP. I wonder if there is penalty (if so how much it is) and how long it would take to be processed?

My reservation number: ABY3152761
My email address: khw220119@gmail.com

Bailey P.
Bailey P.

If flight is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund legally!!!
Just happened to me, I also needed the funds to book another flight.
Unfortunately Aunt Betty make you wait 12 weeks to refund you!!!!
Even though they take your booking money within 10 seconds!!!
They don't even let you use your existing booking money as credit to book another flight on THEIR OWN SITE!!!

Hailey K.

Even though they take your booking money within 10 seconds!!! >> SO TRUE!!

Jinaasked

We booked return tickets from Melbourne to Seoul going through Hong Kong. We have a 1.5 year old baby and do not think it would be safe to travel due to coronavirus spread in South Korea. What kind of refund policy do you have for situations like this.

Hello Jina
I am more than happy to look at your booking and advise the airline policy. Please provide your ABY reference or email address.

geoff.mcinnis@gmail.com
Thank you for your prompt response :)

Hello Jina
Thank you for your information, I have investigated your booking and unfortunately Cathay Pacific do not have a policy in place for passengers travelling to Korea. Any changes or cancellations would incur normal policy fees.
To cancel you would incur a fee of $800.00 per person. To change would be a minimum of $340.00 plus any airfare difference per person.
I hope this helps.

Luca

Lucaasked

I bought tickets in November last year for Europe, received booking itinerary & e-tickets numbers however when I tried to log directly on the airline company's website found out that booking reference or tickets numbers are invalid-can anyone please advise what's going on?? I'm freaking out given that I had an unpleasant experience last year with a travel agency that went broke-thanks

Hello Luca
Thank you for your review. There are a couple of airlines that only permit "manage booking" if you have booked on their website. I have sent you a private message so I can look at your booking to advise further.

dee123

dee123asked

Hi, I'm in the process of booking return ticket for a Cathay Pacific flight from Melbourne to Manchester.
The departure times listed on your website are 1 hour earlier than the times listed for the same flight numbers on every other site including Cathay Pacific. I'm reluctant to complete my booking until these times can be confirmed as correct by Aunt Betty. Can you help please?

Hello Dee
Thank you for your review. I have sent you a private message to assist you further. Kind Rgds Aunt Betty

Sumin K.asked

Hello.

There have been several changes in flight departures and transit times before.
Do you work at the customer center?
Do I have to call for cancellation?

Hello
Yes please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 472 222 to discuss your options and prices to change.

Sumin K.

I've called several times already, but I'm not answering. I know I'm busy, but I don't know how much longer I have to wait and call.

Hello Sumin
We are currently experiencing high volumes of calls due to the Coronavirus issue. Pse advise your ABY reference number or email address and I can investigate your query.

Alejandra A.

Alejandra A.asked

How could change my flight?

Xiao L.
Xiao L.

Need call them ask for changing. Some of their customer service are not well trained, lucky I meet a good one her name is Lala.

Hello Alejandra
Please contact our Customer Care team to enquire about changes to your flights you can contact them on 1300 472 222.

Amy V.asked

Hi, I booked flights through you and entered my first and middle name in the first name box! The tickets from Vietnam airlines have come back with the first and middle name combined. Amy Maree has become Amymaree is this a problem ?

Hi Amy,
That is fine, so long as it matches your passport.
Enjoy your trip and check the Visa requirements.
You can purchase travel insurance on our site and it is always recommended.

Hi there,
Sorry do you mean so long as the spelling matches the passport, that not having a space between the names does not matter?Sorry just double checking :)

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Yes the space is irrelevant - the ticket system will not allow spaces even if you put them in.

Yen L.

Yen L.asked

My flight with China Southern Airline had been canceled. I consider that unused ticket will be refunded by Aunt Betty or CSA. I contacted with CSA customers service, they said i need to contact with agent to get refund while aunt betty said CSA will refund for me. So who will pay to me?

Hi Yen,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details.
We can process a refund for you.

Helga van den Boom

Helga van den Boomasked

I have forgotten my Passport Details!
Booking ABY3319181 Helga van den BOOM Deutsch Flight 24.2. EY451 = EY1 Sydney- Frankfurt
passport C287F8HKP 05.10.2017-04.10.2017 Stadt Bremervoerde

Thanks Helga,
We will add to your booking,

Yoshiko S.

Yoshiko S.asked

Hi, I booked a flight through you, but I cannot remember my luggage allowance details, and I cannot find it in my itinerary.

Do you know how I can access the information?

Thanks for your booking.
It is shown on your itinerary.
We have sent you a private message to get your booking reference and we can let you know,

donna K.

donna K.asked

Can you choose seats

N Patel
N Patel

Yes you can

Hi Donna,
There will be a link sent to you so you can do seat selection or you can do it on the airline website.
Please note that it costs to do seat selection prior to check-in opening.
The cost varies depending on the airline.

Kala M.

Kala M.asked

I have booked Brisbane to Kochi flight on MAS for Nov 2020 , I have got my e ticket but it doesnt show any seat number. Do I have to pay extra for seat with Malaysian airlines?

Hi,
Thanks for your booking and review.
Not all airlines or fares permit seat selection prior to check-in opening. Please go onto the airline website manage booking area and check your options.
Otherwise you can just request a seat at check-in, or one will be assigned.

Mel

Melasked

Hi I need to change my flight dates. My booking reference is ABY3006766. I'd like to change my departing date to 04/06/20. I've sent the email form a couple of days ago and a Facebook message but still haven't received a response.

Hi Mel,
We will get a Customer Care team member to contact you with the details you have requested. Please check the CONTACT US page on the website. Facebook and this site are only monitored normally for a few hours duringt he day as we cannot action requests from this site.

Meirin

Meirinasked

I booked a ticket two days ago for my upcoming travel to Hamburg.
Got the booking confirmation just minutes after, but over 48 hours I haven't got any e-ticket.
I need the ticket immediately for visa application.
How long it usually takes to get the ticket?

HelenPerth
HelenPerth

The ticket is usually a PDF at the bottom of the confirmation email and you receive it almost immediately

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate. Some e ticket CAN take up to 7 days to generate, though most don't.

samantha fynmore

samantha fynmoreasked

I need to change my flights for a flight recently booked on Ethiad to Europe. I am having a lot of trouble getting through to booking management in Aunt Betty to make the changes and the changes need to be done ASAP. How can I get through to someone to be able to discuss the changes and fees associated?

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to obtain more information.
A Customer Care team member will then get back to you with details,

Luc Tran

Luc Tranasked

Because of coronavirus, the flights was banned, Can I get a full refund?

Hi Luc,
We have sent you a private message to get you booking reference so we can check for you.

Miguelasked

Hi, I accidentally booked a flight that has a 19 hours layover in Singapore. Is there a way you could change my flight schedule to a different flight with a shorter layover in Singapore please? my eTicket # is ABY3254006. I have sent emails and call respective contact numbers to have it changed but no response. Please help!

Karren L.
Karren L.

I am one of aunty Betty customer as well. After the ticket has been purchased it is very hard and expensive to get help from the team. Next time pay that little bit more and go to the airline company themselves

Hi Miguel,
We will get a Customer Care team member to look at your booking and advise the cost and availability to move to a flight with a shorter layover time in Singapore. It MAY be cheaper to just go and stay in a hotel for the duration. We will advise,

Miguel

looking forward for your feedback. thank you

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives