Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Questions & Answers (page 2 of 7)

135 questions from our users

Rajan G.

Rajan G.asked

I booked my flight i havent got my ticket yet

Garfield
Garfield

I got an email straight away. Maybe you need to ring them.

Ian M.

Your e-mail is confirmation immediately after payment; the codes associated with that flight are your tickets.

Seanasked

What's the fee if I change flight dates I'll already booked and paid for

Hi Sean,
Please refer to our terms and conditions and FAQs for the fee schedule as it does vary depending on the market the booking was made and if it is an international or domestic booking. Also please be aware that there will be an airline reissue fee and there may also be a fare difference. You can complete a webform request via our site and request more specific information. Please advise your booking number and what changes you require.

My booking number Is M94IY7

Dates are from the 20th of January till the 17th of February

Rahatul I.asked

What number to I call for them to actually pick up ? I have my flight tomorrow I have booked tickets I have received my e tickets yet ???

My ref number is ABY2369195

Muhammad Sahar
Muhammad Sahar

Just go to this website ( https://www.checkmytrip.com )
and make an account with the same email you used while booking ticket. After that you will find your ticket there.

Note: I am not affiliated with AuntBetty.

Ian M.

If you have your e-ticket, get to the airport it is your responsibility to meet that flight.

Darlene n.

Darlene n.asked

ABY2346583 is my ref. How long till i receive my etickets. Its been 3 days

Hi Darlene,
I believe it has already been sent, but I have just sent again in case you didn't receive it,
Have a good trip,

Jill P

Jill Pasked

How long does it usually take to get a response from the Customer Care team after submitting an online request?

Helen Mestrom
Helen Mestrom

7hours

Hi Jill,
It can be up to 3 days - I will send a private message to get your booking number,

c kuenzle

c kuenzleasked

Hi,
just booked a 2 tickets with you. You have taken my $4000 and sent me an email with no tickets or anything on it .
Please send me my tickets now.

Hi,
Please advise your ABY reference and email address and we will follow up.
Most E tickets get issued within a few hours of payment being made but some do take a bit longer,
Aunt Betty.
ps. reply to our private message

Annaasked

I am travelling with my mother very soon, can you let me know if we can pay via 2 different credit cards (so we each get our own insurance provided by the credit card companies) and if we can still be assured we can get seats next to each other?

Hi Anna,
You would have to make 2 separate bookings to do that. We can then advise the airline that you are travelling together. Depending on the airline you select, you can do seat selection and select seats next to one another (this may cost).

Anna

Hello, I have checked and we can only do seat selection to the flights Port Macquarie/Sydney and back. Not to Paris. Can you pls. inform the airline that we are traveling together and need to be together ( I am 72 and need an aisle seat because of bladder problems). our booking numbers are Anna Hazenveld ABY 2339002, Vivianne Holmgren (my daughter) ABY 2338867. Thanks for your assistance in this matter

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

No problem, we will do that.
Enjoy Paris !!

Tan

Tanasked

Hi Aunt Betty,

My booking Confirmation number ABY2321362. Got booking confirmation email but no itinerary yet. I booked and paid Thursday morning (i can see the transaction been approved by my bank) but still haven't received any itinerary. Can you please check & let me know as it shouldn't take this long. thanks

V. Patel

V. Patelasked

Hi
I received the itinerary from Aunt Betty. In itinerary the given SQ E-ticket no is showing invalid when I try to update passenger details on Singapore website.

Could I update the passenger details such as passport no that I have not entered when I booked ticket.

Hi V,
We just sent you a private message to get your ABY reference so we can follow this up,

Haylay H.asked

I had a reservation problem. So I contacted the customer center of China Airlines.
They said the reason I could not find my reservation was because my last name and name were typed in the opposite way. I have to correct this error for a smooth flight.
I think this is an obvious mistake for you.
You will correct this within three days and send me the correct e-ticket again.

This is my Aunt betty reference ABY2260970.
I have already sent you an email on this matter on Monday, but you have not replied.

Hi Haylay,
I will get our customer care team to call you, and check your name as per your passport. The system is automated so you must have put the names in the wrong way.
They will advise you of the process to fix this error.

Haylay H.

When can you contact me?

Tmackrill

Tmackrillasked

How do I add my Virgin Velocity number to my booking?

Hi,
Please go onto our website and complete a general enquiry webform with your ABY reference and advise your Velocity number and our team member will add to your booking. You can also add it at checkin, both online and at the airport.

Dave

Daveasked

Booked a flight last night, booking ref: ABY2277757. Got confirmation but no itinerary details.
Please supply me with itinerary.

Hi Dave,
We have just re-sent your E ticket to the email you put into the booking - please advise us urgently if you do not receive it.

Haylay H.asked

Hi
I bought you a plane ticket to Incheon of Chinese Airlines.
I tried to check in on the China Airlines site.
But they said the reservation number was wrong. Also, the e-ticket number.
They couldn't find my name on the reservation list.
And I couldn't even choose a seat on your site.
You must check what is wrong.
You didn't answer the phone or e-mail.
Am I right to book an airline ticket?
This is my Aunt Betty Reference ABY2260970.

Your site is a sham. So i can’t trust you. I couldn’t login on your site. That means I couldn't confirm my reservation even on your site. All I could see on your site for four days was an ‘oops!’.
You should take steps so that I can check my reservation on the Chinese Airlines site. Or Cancel my payment and return my money.

Hi Haylay,
We have just re-sent the E ticket, but it was emailed to the email address that you put into the booking, less than 30 minutes after you made payment.
Please advise us urgently if you have not received it. You China Airlines reference is on the E ticket along with the ticket number - they can bring your booking up using either of those options.
Our current on hold time for phone calls is one minute. Email enquiries can take a day or 2 to be responded to.

Haylay H.

Why did my agency change from AuntBetty to Byojet???
And I'm still not sure my flight ticket is safely booked.
Because I can't find my reservation information on the Chinese Airlines site. They still tell me that my reservation number and e-ticket number are not correct.
How should I check in and choose a seat? Also, where can I confirm my reservation?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Have you received your E ticket yet ?? The airline reference and ticket number are clearly shown on the E ticket and the airline can bring up your booking and do seat selection there. You can do online checkin once it opens are checkin at the airport.
I have just looked at your booking on the airline site - are you looking at the correct airline ?? It is China Airlines, NOT Air China, or China Southern, or China Eastern.
Aunt Betty and BYOJet are both brands of Flight Centre.

Eric C.

Eric C.asked

Hello. I submitted a form to change my flight a few days ago and have yet to hear back from any of the team members. Could they please contact me as soon as possible

Hi Eric,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking reference,

Alban V.

Alban V.asked

Hi, I made a booking then I received a booking confirmation but no itinary email and no tickets. Can you please help me !

Cindy Sutherland

Ring customer care , contact numbers are on their website...

Hi Alban,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking reference so we can check for you.

Cindy Sutherlandasked

Hi ,with a price drop voucher if I can't spend the lot on one flight do you issue another voucher for difference left ? Regards Cindy..

Hi Cindy,
No sorry, you must use the voucher in one transaction,

Cindy Sutherland

See, scam!......Aunt Betty always wins.... It's my money so why not make a credit.. Anyone reading this take note , stay away from Price drop protection....

Hi Cindy,
The terms and conditions are very clearly explained, both during the booking process and in our FAQs.

Andre

Andreasked

Hi, I just signed up online. As I was not requested to create password, I clicked Reset Password. However, I have not received any email after half an hour. Andre

Hi Andre,
Sorry, you may need to start again, if you have not received any confirmation by now.
You don;t need an account to make a booking - it is fairly basic at this point, but we are working on a lot of enhancements for the account product.

Jungwoo C.

Jungwoo C.asked

Big trouble here. No time!!!!!!!!!!
My partner and I bought the tickets. But we never get an itinerary email yet. Reference numbers are ABY2195692, ABY2195693. I can not even select my seats as well.

Hi Jungwoo,
I will get our customer care team to loomk at this for you on Monday and re-send the E ticket. What sort of seating did you want ?
BYOJet.

Hi Jungwoo,
I can see that our customer care team has already spoken to you.
We remind all customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our website.
Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !!
It is the customers responsibly to check that their passports are valid and that they have any visas required for their destination, or transit points. Don't get caught out !

Leto C.asked

Hello, I booked four people (2 adults, 2 children) on Skyscanner on 13th Jun. for tickets to Guangzhou China on 17 January 2020. The paid fee is $2835.07; I did receive a confirmation email at the time. However, the mailbox I used before was locked. Can I request an email to re-send a ticket information to another mailbox?Thank you very much!
I new mailbox is : gzleto333@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Leto

Hi Leto,
Yes I will get our customer care team to fix this for you and send a new E ticket itinerary on Monday.
BYOJet.

Thank you That’s Great.

Hi,
We have just sent you the E tickets to the new email address and updated the booking to reflect the new email as well.
Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !!

Michael Cumminsasked

Hi when booking flight with Aunt Betty (e.g. Mel to London 3rd September) can you chose seat allocation?

Hi Michael,
If you are able to do seat selection on the fare/airline you have booked - it comes up after you make final payment for the flights. We are able to add a generic request like window or aisle - you can do this by going onto the website and completing the webform request. If you wantg a premium seat like exit row, you may be able to do this via the airline website - your airline reference is on your E Ticket itinerary - it is different to the Aunt Betty reference.
Enjoy London. Please ensure your passport is valid and you have any visas required for your travels.
We offer travel insurance via the website and it is strongly recommended.
We also have great hotel rates on the website.

Michael Cummins

Thank you for that information.

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives