Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Questions & Answers (page 3 of 8)

143 questions from our users

Haylay H.asked

Hi
I bought you a plane ticket to Incheon of Chinese Airlines.
I tried to check in on the China Airlines site.
But they said the reservation number was wrong. Also, the e-ticket number.
They couldn't find my name on the reservation list.
And I couldn't even choose a seat on your site.
You must check what is wrong.
You didn't answer the phone or e-mail.
Am I right to book an airline ticket?
This is my Aunt Betty Reference ABY2260970.

Your site is a sham. So i can’t trust you. I couldn’t login on your site. That means I couldn't confirm my reservation even on your site. All I could see on your site for four days was an ‘oops!’.
You should take steps so that I can check my reservation on the Chinese Airlines site. Or Cancel my payment and return my money.

Hi Haylay,
We have just re-sent the E ticket, but it was emailed to the email address that you put into the booking, less than 30 minutes after you made payment.
Please advise us urgently if you have not received it. You China Airlines reference is on the E ticket along with the ticket number - they can bring your booking up using either of those options.
Our current on hold time for phone calls is one minute. Email enquiries can take a day or 2 to be responded to.

Haylay H.

Why did my agency change from AuntBetty to Byojet???
And I'm still not sure my flight ticket is safely booked.
Because I can't find my reservation information on the Chinese Airlines site. They still tell me that my reservation number and e-ticket number are not correct.
How should I check in and choose a seat? Also, where can I confirm my reservation?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Have you received your E ticket yet ?? The airline reference and ticket number are clearly shown on the E ticket and the airline can bring up your booking and do seat selection there. You can do online checkin once it opens are checkin at the airport.
I have just looked at your booking on the airline site - are you looking at the correct airline ?? It is China Airlines, NOT Air China, or China Southern, or China Eastern.
Aunt Betty and BYOJet are both brands of Flight Centre.

Eric C.

Eric C.asked

Hello. I submitted a form to change my flight a few days ago and have yet to hear back from any of the team members. Could they please contact me as soon as possible

Hi Eric,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking reference,

Alban V.

Alban V.asked

Hi, I made a booking then I received a booking confirmation but no itinary email and no tickets. Can you please help me !

Cindy Sutherland

Ring customer care , contact numbers are on their website...

Hi Alban,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking reference so we can check for you.

Cindy Sutherlandasked

Hi ,with a price drop voucher if I can't spend the lot on one flight do you issue another voucher for difference left ? Regards Cindy..

Hi Cindy,
No sorry, you must use the voucher in one transaction,

Cindy Sutherland

See, scam!......Aunt Betty always wins.... It's my money so why not make a credit.. Anyone reading this take note , stay away from Price drop protection....

Hi Cindy,
The terms and conditions are very clearly explained, both during the booking process and in our FAQs.

Andre

Andreasked

Hi, I just signed up online. As I was not requested to create password, I clicked Reset Password. However, I have not received any email after half an hour. Andre

Hi Andre,
Sorry, you may need to start again, if you have not received any confirmation by now.
You don;t need an account to make a booking - it is fairly basic at this point, but we are working on a lot of enhancements for the account product.

Jungwoo C.

Jungwoo C.asked

Big trouble here. No time!!!!!!!!!!
My partner and I bought the tickets. But we never get an itinerary email yet. Reference numbers are ABY2195692, ABY2195693. I can not even select my seats as well.

Hi Jungwoo,
I will get our customer care team to loomk at this for you on Monday and re-send the E ticket. What sort of seating did you want ?
BYOJet.

Hi Jungwoo,
I can see that our customer care team has already spoken to you.
We remind all customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our website.
Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !!
It is the customers responsibly to check that their passports are valid and that they have any visas required for their destination, or transit points. Don't get caught out !

Leto C.asked

Hello, I booked four people (2 adults, 2 children) on Skyscanner on 13th Jun. for tickets to Guangzhou China on 17 January 2020. The paid fee is $2835.07; I did receive a confirmation email at the time. However, the mailbox I used before was locked. Can I request an email to re-send a ticket information to another mailbox?Thank you very much!
I new mailbox is : gzleto333@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Leto

Hi Leto,
Yes I will get our customer care team to fix this for you and send a new E ticket itinerary on Monday.
BYOJet.

Thank you That’s Great.

Hi,
We have just sent you the E tickets to the new email address and updated the booking to reflect the new email as well.
Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !!

Michael Cumminsasked

Hi when booking flight with Aunt Betty (e.g. Mel to London 3rd September) can you chose seat allocation?

Hi Michael,
If you are able to do seat selection on the fare/airline you have booked - it comes up after you make final payment for the flights. We are able to add a generic request like window or aisle - you can do this by going onto the website and completing the webform request. If you wantg a premium seat like exit row, you may be able to do this via the airline website - your airline reference is on your E Ticket itinerary - it is different to the Aunt Betty reference.
Enjoy London. Please ensure your passport is valid and you have any visas required for your travels.
We offer travel insurance via the website and it is strongly recommended.
We also have great hotel rates on the website.

Michael Cummins

Thank you for that information.

Laura J.

Laura J.asked

Hello, I have been desperately trying to contact Aunt Betty regarding my booking. I made a booking last night to fly to london on the 2nd July, But I have had no confirmation email, and I can't log in to my account but they have taken the money for the ticket. Please help!

Hi Laura,
I understand that you have been in contact with our customer care team, who have confirmed that your booking attempt was unsuccessful and no charge has been made.

Lisa P.

Lisa P.asked

Trying to book flights and keeps saying payment card failure
Also same on BYO

Hi Lisa,
Please make sure you have an up to date version of Chrome, and also clear your cookies. Also are you booking directly on the BYOJet, or Aunt Betty sites, and not through an intermediary ?
Make sure your card has sufficient clear funds before trying again, and maybe leave for a little while before trying again. There are no system issues at present.
Thanks for trying to make a booking with us,

Ebonie S.
Ebonie S.

I have done all of this and I still can't book my flights. It's a wonder no one has gone to the ACCC about AB advertising incorrect fares yet...

Jared P.

Jared P.asked

It’s been over s day and you said a couple of hours and we haven’t received our itinerary yet

Hi Jared,
We have sent you a private message to request your booking number so we can investigate and send you your itinerary. Please also check your spam and junk mail.

OOOOPPSasked

hi, why I cannot find my booking information in my accout record? I had received the email of itinerary now

HI,
At this point you cannot see your trip details in your account.
Can I get your ABY reference and email so we can check your booking. Have you received your E tickets and itinerary yet ??
Thanks for your booking - I just want to check that it is all good,

OOOOPPS

Hi, that's right, my Aunt Betty Reservation is ABY2024351, And I had already received my E-tickets and itinerary in my email, but I cannot find this information in my account so that I can't order the seat now.

OOOOPPS

My account just shows "It looks like you don't have any bookings in your account."

Marcel P.asked

Is there any customer service with Aunty Betty? I've written several emails but only get an automatic reply saying they will get back to me in 3 days and they answer first time sensitive mails. Is a flight in 2 days (now 15 hours) not time sensitive?

Hi Marcel,
We are sorry you are having issues,
We have sent you a private message to get some more information,

Marcel P.

Another automatic reply. You're pulling my leg?

Hi Marcel,
We are unsure what you are now talking about.
The booking that you made in error - booking Sydney / Bangkok return, instead of what you said you meant to book, Phnom Penh / Sydney return, has already been refunded and you were advised this on the 6th June.
We have no further bookings for you.
We take this opportunity to remind customers that they are required to confirm all details are correct prior to making final payments. Errors in bookings inevitably cost money to fix, and we don't want anyone having to pay extra.
Our current wait time for phone calls to our customer care team is less than one minute.

James F.

James F.asked

Can you change the date of a flight booked with Aunt Betty? If so what are the fees?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

You are able to change most flights. There are airline and Aunt Betty fees to make the change and possibly a fare difference as well. Please go to the webiste and complete the webform and advise what you would like to change to and our customer care team will advise the cost.

Elias M.

Elias M.asked

I have a flight booked a return flight for the 16th of May from Melbourne to Brisbane. Whilst booking a screen that said "oops" popped up but the money was still taken from my account. I haven't recieved a confirmation email or my flight details. My email is emajaliwa@student.unimelb.edu.au (the booking should correspond to this email).

Hi Elias,
We have sent a private message to get some information to check your booking.

Elias M.

Elias M.asked

I've recently booked a flight with Aunt Betty that is due to leave in 2 days. Upon confirming payment, I was lead to an "oops" screen saying "something went wrong, but the money has been deducted from my account and I have not received a confirmation email. What's happening?

Paul Hoad

Paul Hoadasked

How do I book a seat on my flight

T P.
T P.

When I did mine, *after* the Betty's payment screen was a screen to book seats. I went through that but it failed, wasted me 10 minutes.

Then I looked in the email giving Airline's booking code & e-tickets. I used that booking code to request seats directly with the Airline (Thai Airways) via their online Manage booking. Good luck.

Hi Paul,
Just go onto the Aunt Betty site and contact us and email your request and our customer care team will get back to you. Please note that not all airlines / airfares allow free pre-seating, but we can certainly request an aisle or window seat for you. You can also go to the "manage booking" area of the airline website and select seating there. We hope you have an enjoyable trip.

Jawairia U.

Jawairia U.asked

Hi there,
My booking reference is ABY1661222. I have purchased ticket for Sydney to Lahore on 28th Feb 19, and few days ago, I suddenly receive an email that flight has cancelled. Till then I'm sending multiple email to confirm my seat on one of the give alternative options. But no one is replying me.
Please help me out. Its very urgent I must have to travel by the end of May and no confirm status still. I'm getting depressed as days passing due to all these situation.

Jawairia

Gabstar
Gabstar

Oh dear Jawairia Im not sure that hasn't happened to us before. have you made contact with Aunt Betty Agency, the website or the airline direct?

Hi Jawairia,
Our customer care team will be in touch regarding your options. The original ticket has been put in for a refund as per your request, and we see what we can do regarding getting this refund processed quickly.

Alang56asked

Has Aunt Betty decided not to book Malaysian Airlines? I have searched for prices in October and couldn’t locate any MAS flights on dates they fly from
Brisbane

David Sturgess
David Sturgess

Sorry i dont know we use Singapore airlines

Hi,

Where were you trying to book to, and from which city ? I have just done a couple of random searches from Brisbane and Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur and MAS is coming up.

Thanks,

Alang56

Thanks for looking MAS options are now a available on Skyscanner. They were not there last week- brisbane -Penang. Thanks

Verna D.

Verna D.asked

Hello i have booked a flight to Sri-Lanka leaving on the 15th April, from Melbourne, whats the amount that i stand to loose if i need to cancel. thanks. Verna

Hi Verna,
Please email our customer care team, with your ABY reference number, and they will advise the cancellation penalty for your booking. They will normally respond within 24 - 48 hours.
Go onto www.auntbetty.com.au and "contact us" and then complete the "cancel my booking" webform.

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives