Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (26)
  • Ease of Booking

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Tharaa

Refund came pretty quick.

Susan

SusanVictoria

Cancellation/Refund

I phoned & requested a refund on my airfares on 26/4/20 as they had put me onto a different flight without my prior agreement, plus i didn’t really want to travel because of covid-19, they said they would refund the full cost ($3666) less $100 per ticket (that’s 3 tickets so -$300) i agreed, i expected $3366 but today i found they actually refunded the FULL amount ($3666) & didn’t take the $100 per ticket deduction. It’s taken a ridiculously long time but i’m super glad it’s over & i’ve got the money back!

Not bad

Costumer service was available quickly, there was a bit of a language barrier with the representatieve so didn’t 100% understand everything she said but nice and answered most of my questions.

Need to get in touch

Bart Delwig
Bart Delwig

ABY3292559

The S.

The S.South West, WA

ABY3103285 Reschedule Thai airway flights from Perth 14th March to the 13th March

Hi,

I have requested previously to reschedule my flight from Perth to Bangkok on March 14, to March 13. I must arrive in Phu Quoc on March 14 2020 due to important training starting on the 15th of March. You have updated my itinerary to arrive in Vietnam on March 15th. This will defeat the purpose of traveling as I will not make it on time. Can you please reschedule this otherwise I'm going to have to put through a refund request

Updated itinerary sent.

S Shrestha

S ShresthaSydney, NSW

No way to contact

After all this coronavirus situation, I needed to cancel my ticket travelling through mainland China as I may not be return back to Australia. But no any luck to contact them for enquiry. I have to book another flight, but I have been trying to contact them since 3 days.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Booked 3 flight on Monday night, however, I haven't received the confirmation or e-ticket yet, today Wednesday. Could you please send me the confirmation email or E-ticket.
I did have a good experience with Aunt betty last time, it took one hour to issue the ticket, but not this time.
Please help me.

Christine

ChristineHunter Region, NSW

A little concerned!

I purchased tickets from AB a few hours ago travelling with Garuda from Sydney to Bali on 24th April and returning on 2nd May. I've received my Booking Confirmation and Itinerary with the Airline reference number, but no e-ticket. Our details come up on the Garuda site, although both my husband's and son's Christian and middle names are joined without spaces. Also, the fee on the Garuda site is more than what I paid with AB and the fee that AB has been taken correctly from my credit card.
I hope there's no deception or fraud going on with AB. Feeling dubious.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

hyunho won

hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Better rates but child fare charged same as adult fare. Customer care not connected

booked an international flight with Aunt betty rates were better post payment i realized 3 year old child fare is same as adult fare. Customercare not connected waited 5 mins and had to disconnect. If Aunt Betty can clarify that would be great.

Jdatbundy

JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Booking India Flights

Booking process was good and around $200 cheaper than airline. However, of the 5 flights for my journey, 1 flight has an unallocated seat, 2 flights required payment for seating, while 2 allowed seating choice free (these last 4 flights are Singapore Airline). This added an extra $35 to the fare and was unexpected. Site requests review after booking. I travel in September and will post if any problems.

Good customer service

My booking did not go through, however, when I contacted the Aunt Betty they were quick to respond to resolve the issue and showed a good level of customer service.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Chris, your comments are appreciated.

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Priced lower than other agents.

I did not have a great experience with the customer service but the problem was resolved in the end. When I booked my flights they did not give you the option to choose your own title. I hope this is now resolved.

Tony

Thank you, I appreciate the resolution.

Kerad Lawson

Kerad LawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious Time Wasting Error when Finalising Bookings

We were booking early 2020 flights for 3 people approx. a week ago from BNE - DEN. The prices were good however 2 or 3 times we went all the way through the tedious process from the start and the system failed on the last step ie the payment process. Our cards had plenty of available credit, it appeared to be a Website/ payment platform mayor problem. Certainly needs attention. Also none of the entry data was saved - exceptionally frustrating!! Needs some more rigorous testing by Marketing & competent Web designers. Booking simple flights should not take hours???

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information,

Michael Maher

Michael MaherPerth, WA

Not very fast and seem relaxed

Most other On-Line agents Confirm and Issue E-Tickets in a short space of time, as I often travel. This was the first time that I have used Aunst Betty and it took 16 hours to issue the E-Tickets and this was after I sent a reminder. All the feedback back I got was that they have 24 hours to issue tickets (which was achieved, hence I rated 3 stars). However it is nervous waiting for tickets, especially as it seems they could / should have been issued earlier.

maureen kilkeary

maureen kilkearySydney

Booking flights

A good site however, I didn't read the change of dates costs.
Due to family change in circumstances,..
it was easy to change but you pay a high price to do one change.