Aunt Betty (page 3 of 5)

• Trip Completed Yes (97) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Cecilia

CeciliaSydney, NSW

Deeply regret booking through them (and not direct through Qantas)

yy l.

yy l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My flight got cancelled due to coronavirus, but Aunt Betty did not reply to my email for more than 11days.

Shocking service

Absolute joke of a company, asked for a full refund on my returning flight from China due to the coronavirus outbreak, didn't give me a specific amount which I would be refunded for almost 3 weeks. Was forced to go to the insurance company to claim and had assumed I would be refunded 50% of the total flight costs. Turns out I didn't and now 3 weeks later I finally get my. money back and I only received 30% of the flight costs in my account. Poor communication, poor updates and lost me a ton of money. Absolute joke.

Traveler

TravelerSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

We booked flights to Bali and needed to change one of the passengers flights to the next day. We spent an hour on the phone with Aunty Betty only to be told we needed to speak to the airline directly. Once contacting the airline was told that as it was booked through an agent I was not able to make any amendments. I then sent numerous emails and days later was finally contacted by Aunty Betty who again refused to help and wanted to continue telling me I had to contact the airline directly. The whole process took so long that the price to change the date on the ticket had increased by over $100. Just ridiculous, I will never book with Aunty Betty again and will recommend that others don’t use this company.

HelenPerth

HelenPerthPerth, WA

Excellent experience!

We booked a last minute flight from Australia to the UK due to a death in the family. I made a total stuff up when making the booking and I thought it would be a drama. It was anything but. They gave me a refund immediately. We are now back home and had absolutely no issues whatsoever. We fly frequently and would definitely use Aunt Betty again.

leigh liu

leigh liuSydney, NSW

Horrible horrible horrible experience, unreliable and completely irresponsible travel agency. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM.

Garry BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rip Off

Suri H.

Suri H.Sydney, NSW

Most Terrible experience ever

Sooooo terrible experience with Aunty Betty, very doggie company and bad customer services. They quoted different prices for changing the flight after just 5 minutes charging $500 more. Highly not recommend to book flight with them and you will feel the pain. I’ll never ever book the flights witch them anymore and will recommend all my friends and family not go with Aunty Betty Terrible experience. Booked in Dec and want to change the flights, initially they said I can’t change the flights but later they quoted $900 for changing, in the end I asked the airline, they only charged me like $100

Hi Suri,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can investigate.

Very helpful costumer services

Booking of our flights was very easy. The costumer services are absolutely fantastic. They did get back to me every time I needed their help. I highly recommend Aunt Betty.

Matt

MattMelbourne

Great experience with one caveat.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Drinking Chlorine would be a better experience.

First experience was painful, Customer service..what customer service??? The 2nd time I tried them, you know, perhaps things may have changed? Well, it didn't, infact worst! My very urgent matter will take 6 days before approved and if they approve it. The best thing I did was go directly to the Airline, it took 25 min to complete the task, I paid an extra $222.00 and Aunt Betty with Jetstar will never see my business ever again.. I have lodge my complaint to the Aviation Ombudsman, I look forward to my refund. Drinking chlorine would be more enjoyable than my 2 experiences with Aunt Betty. Unfortunately there's no minus score to rate them.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate. If we are at fault, we will refund any cost.

BRB

BRBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and customer service!

I had some issues with Latam on my check in, where they treated me really bad. When I called Aunt Betty, Michael had an amazing way to solve my problem and with his ability and knowledge, he did everything to help and get me out of the situation.
He was very trusting and calming.
I am really impressed with the support and customer service I received from Aunt Betty.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

The most stressful and unhappy airline booking experience we have ever had.
Miss spelt my name on the tickets, then charged me $170.00 to fix their mistake after numerous calls and emails.
I only wish that I had read the reviews on this mob, before having anything to do with them.
Never again!

PaulandDow

PaulandDow

Excellent no frills service

I recently needed to travel to Thailand and checked the internet for the cheapest fare. Aunt Betty had the lowest price but having not used them before, I searched internet for reviews. Finding most of them positive - the only negative ones seemed to be where flight changes were needed after purchase - and knowing my flight dates were unlikely to change, I went ahead with the booking. Confirmation email and e-ticket arrived soon afer the booking the flights went ahead without a problem. I will not hesitate to use Aunt Betty again if the price is competitive

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

晧熙 李.

晧熙 李.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible company I ever see

Vietnam Airlines reschedule the flight time,
And I just wanna cancel my booking,
I made a phone call to Aunt Betty,
A guy hold me on line for 30 minutes, and I hand up the phone, later, they call me 3 times, but only ring for 1 second, and I call back,
They said they called me 3 times and I did answer the phone.
And the Aunt Betty cost me 300$ For cancel my booking.

And my friend who has same flight with me, but she booking the ticket straight from Vietnam Airlines, only cost 50$.
I would say I will never buy anything from Aunt Betty again.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information, so we can investigate this matter further,

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Found a very competitive airfare and all was smooth

Easy to book and manage. I booked a multi city airfare and every sector was honoured and I had full service airlines and partners operating the flights. Very happy will use Aunt Betty again

Frank

Frank

Perfect customer service

Recently booked 2 flights and had nothing but prompt and credible responses from this company, have never booked previously with them but would highly recommend,always doubted booking over the internet and had no dramas whatsoever.

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company almost doesn't exist

Received no itinerary or formal confirmation. Website says 24/7 assistance but phone numbers lead to a menu, then just beeps and finally an auto disconnect. Flight Centre owned?? I'm skeptical

Peter

Called on both your numbers...Several minutes waiting then Auto Disconnect. Also sent a webform....No response.....never received my E-Ticket. Everthing you've stated about the service you provide is the opposite of my experience.

Hi Peter,
We are sending you a private message to obtain your booking number, and to check your email and the numbers you are trying to call. We have just checked them and they are operating fine.

Tejpal M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are froud don’t waste money

Hi we bought tickets from these guys and pay full amount and week later said your flight has been cancel or for same flight pay 1000 more so please don’t buy tickets they are froud company thx

Hi Tejpal,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information so we can investigate,

Tejpal M.

Hi you have email I’d to contact with coustmer details if any problem in contact on phone details are all correct now he book from another agent on same details so now trouble in booking thx

HORRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT USE.

I never write reviews but I am so disappointed with the service I have received.
Their customer service is woeful and after being told I was being issued a refund that should appear in my bank in the next 5-7 business days (one whole month ago) I received nothing.
My bet is that they haven't issued the refund and are ripping people off.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Hi Glenda,
We have sent you a private message so we can get your booking details and investigate.

KCC

KCCasked

bpiyush
bpiyush

Don't expect a reply. Did you realise this company is owned by Flight Center?
Will NEVER use them again and by inference never use Flight Center again

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives