Aunt Betty (page 4 of 5)

2.6

• Trip Completed Yes (97) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Easy no fuss service delivery

Kept us up to date constantly.
Bookings ran according to plan. Through C. S. Airlines
Delivered great value for money.
Costs were given upfront should any changes have been necessary.
Serviced flights and food good, skimpy on the wine.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Good service, no hidden costs

Very good service, no hidden charges after the initial fare shown on screen. Will love to deal with them again for our next travel bookings. So far so good. Four stars.

Mary B.

Mary B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great agent!

I’ve booked through Aunt Betty twice now and I’ve got to say my favourite things is the option to submit dietary requirements. I’ll be honest I would love to have more options for the dietary requirements, however It’s ok. Both times I have put through vegetarian and both times the airline has received the request. The service has been very smooth all round.

Easy and affordable

Have booked with Aunt Betty on numerous occasions and have always been very happy with everything. Communication is prompt and clear and the prices are great. Will definitely keep using Aunt Betty.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Good agency to book tickets, if looking for cheap flights

Hasslefree transaction , comparatively low prices, easy communication with customer service. This was the second time I have booked tickets from Aunt betty with ease. Last time couldn’t do the web check in but got to know some airlines dont allow webcheck in if booked from third party.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

a very kind counselor! :)

I am not good in English.
But thanks to the great patience and consideration of the counselor, I was able to solve my problems well.
Service and kindness are 100% good.
Thank you to the person who consulted.
(You have to get a bonus monthly salary.)

SURGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sold tickets for a fully booked flight with wrong meal

I booked tickets for my family but then I got a call from aunt betty and they told me that seats are not available on that flight. This is no good. The customer support is average. Also I asked for Moslim mean and they gave us vegetarian meals. Terrible service. I do not recommend them at all.

SUR

I asked for moslim meal (which includes halal chicken and meat) but I got vegetarian meals. Terrible service.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Hassle free booking system - had no problems whatsoever with my trip to Brisbane recently.

No additional fees. Booked Wellington NZ to Brisbane return. The booking system was easy to use and I will definitely use them again. I did not have to adjust or cancel anything.

Bernt

BerntGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quite good, but could use some improvements

Lee B.

Lee B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Good service

I was very happy with the service I received would hesitate to use them again. I Booked only Three days before flying and they were very prompt and responsive. 1 Happy customer.

sandibeachbreak

sandibeachbreakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me a day’s pay and responded to my complaint with a “Not our problem!”

Long story short, my flight was delayed for six hours and Aunt Betty was told this the night before (which I confirmed with the airline) and did not contact me. When I wrote to enquire why they told me it was the airlines fault - even though if you book through a third party the airline doesn’t contact you directly. When I emailed them back (twice) saying I wasn’t satisfied with their response I never heard back. Will never book with them again. Delayed flights are one thing, but their customer service is terrible.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information so we can investigate,
regards,

Heena

HeenaSydney, NSW

Excellent would strongly recommend

Excellent and and great service when I called. Just that last time I booked, the price went up just when I was about to enter the credit card details, so had to start all over again. But still will always use them.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

pathetic service level stay away from them

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to get some more details so we can investigate,

Tjen The

Tjen ThePerth, WA

Easy n user friendly

Very simple n easy to follow website. No other extra (hidden) fee. Infact it is one of the cheaper booking fee. Purchased airfare ticket twice n happy with service both times

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Accurate and excellent service!

We booked flight tickets from Christchurch to Belgrade, no additional fees! It is really easy to book with you guys

We will be dealing with you in the future!

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello Radu
Thank you so much for the full house 5 stars. We love that it was easy for you to book. Have a safe trip to Belgrade. We hope to see you back again.
Kind Regards

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

We received the itinerary after 10 minutes even on Sunday. It was our second times. No hidden cost.

No hidden cost. Very fast respond (we booked on Sunday and got respond within 10 mins ) it was my second to booked via the website. Highly recommend and we will use this website again

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello Veeraphan
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We love that you want to recommend us. Safe travels and we hope to see you back again.
Kind Regards

MansourGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good so far

hard to be in touch with them as hard to call them, it is good for fast booking.
we did not understand how to cancel our booking or the refund policy also it is good that we could see how much we can carry luggages (30k) but not with us on the plane if it was 7k or 10k

good so far

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Good prices, but average service if you need it.

I generally find that saint Betty is the cheapest website for flights.
My negative experience came when I needed to change a booking. They were unresponsive to emails and I eventually had to resort to calling them when on my holiday.

Adam King
Adam King

If I had just received a reply to one of my 4 emails I would have been happy.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered, best price on the market and no issues

Etickets arrived within minutes, unlike some online booking stored, when you wate hours and end up with last minute price rise.

All details correct, except FF card number was no on airlines system when i checked in.
24/7 phone line support.

Saved $1500AUD (business class flight to Australia to europe) when compared to airline web site.

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your booking and your review.

Nadia h aSouth East Queensland, QLD

They charged me twice for a ticket

Hi Nadia,

KCC

KCCasked

bpiyush
bpiyush

Don't expect a reply. Did you realise this company is owned by Flight Center?
Will NEVER use them again and by inference never use Flight Center again

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives