Aunt Betty (page 5 of 5)

2.6

• Trip Completed Yes (97) · No
  • Ease of Booking

No communication on flight cancellation

Booked china Southern flight from Adelaide to Delhi, flight got cancelled, however no proper communication was sent, end moment while confirming my meal preference request, got to know there is no flight on that day, no communication on any next available flight also, when I push them to arrange alternative options, After spending two hours on call, Customer support simply hangup my call two three times.

Hi Rohit,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information so we can investigate,

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service - you get what you pay for!

Do not book through Aunt Betty - regardless of price.

The service is ridiculously poor - we had an issue with our booking and had to call their overseas call centre 6 times to try and resolve it as the call dropped every time we got through to speak to an agent. In the end Aunt Betty couldn't resolve it and we had to rebook direct with Qantas.

It was an expensive lesson learned - please don't make the same mistake we did!

Hi Daniel,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more details so we can investigate this issue,

Sha

ShaSydney, NSW

Not good service , phone lines are very bad hard to listen them always and they don’t want helpnas well

One comment cheap tickets cheap customers service, they want to charge me without to confirm from the flight when i contacted directly to flight they solve my problem without any charges

Hello Sha,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your booking, so we can investigate,

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

The service has been excellent. No problems whatsoever.

Tickets issued immediately. No mistakes in the tickets. Every things went well on departures and when coming back. Good job well done. I recommend others to use your services when buying airline tickets. Price is very competitive.

Rick

RickPerth, WA

Easy bookings

Very easy to book and excellent prices.
Only issue was my Frequent Flyer program wasn't included in the online list. Had to call after the booking was made to add membership details.

Very Bad agent - Aunt Betty

I bought business class from christchurch to Adelaide via Sydney with Aunt Betty booking for my boss paying NZD 1048 while I bought same flight on economy fare for myself NZD 349. I was so shocked to be told at the check in counter only Christchurch to Sydney was given business class where from Sydney to Adelaide wasn’t. Booking agent Aunt Betty under Skyscanner has been very dishonest and misleading. Please avoid booking with this agent!

Lulu

LuluSouth West, WA

High recommended, good flight rates

Efficient booking service which I now use whenever I travel. Have recommended to family and friends with good comments when I asked what they thought of the service.
Receive booking confirmation and tickets within 24hrs.

Hi Lulu,
We hope you have a great holiday,

Gordon

GordonWestern Australia

Straight forward

Straight forward, great price, no problems. Can't fault really. I found this to be the cheapest price consistently and if money matters as it does with a lot of people I would consider booking through here.

Thanks Gordon,
Hope you have a great trip,

Robert C

Robert CCanberra 2600, ACT

You can rely on Aunt Betty

With competitive pricing, no hidden fees, a simple purchase process and rapid delivery of my itinerary, I don't know why you would go anywhere else. We will be using them for our next overseas holiday.

Thats Robert,
We appreciate your business,

Philip O.

Philip O.

always near the best

i booked numerous flights to Thailand and have always been happy with your agency. Would recommend to my family and friends. No surprises with extra fees thanks Aunt Betty for the good job.

Don't do it

Phone contact not very supportive, unhelpful and then wouldn't answer my calls x5.
Had to get an agent of Fight Centre in order for Aunty Betty consultant to answer my query.
Then I finally was able to reshedule a new flight via an agent from another company.

Hi,
Apologies, you should not have had this issue. I will send you a private message to get more details,

Tony P

Tony PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat customer

I have used Aunt Betty several times now to book trips to Asia . On each occasion it was a simple process with no hidden fees . Their price is quite competitive and that is one of the main factors I look for when booking overseas trips .

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your continued business, we appreciate it,

Jin H.

Jin H.Victoria

A good alternative service which is Australia based

We have used Aunt Betty twice by now, and found Aunt Betty's service realiable. Unlike some other providers Aunt Betty follows up with the bookings made which is important as flight time do subject to changes.

Hi Jin,
Thank you for your repeat booking.
We hope you have a great trip,

Robert

RobertAuckland

Flights booking

Very good, reliable and easy booking for flights. No hidden costs. Competitive pricing. Well recommended. Downside is that they don't do domestic flights in Australia. This is my second time booking with Aunt Betty.

review about Aunty Betty & Air Zealand

My Dunedin to Christchurch flight was cancel due to engine problems could get in touch with Aunty Betty due to the time office wasn't open so Nick from Air New Zealand sort it out for us and he did a excellent job was very happy

Hi Garry,
Great to see the customer comes first !!
Thanks,

RJB

RJBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap flights!!!

Cheapest flights I can find when compared to all other sites at time of making my booking. Charged exactly what I was quoted and no problems throughout my journey. Definitely recommended

Hi RJB,
Thanks for your booking which we appreciate.
We hope you have a great trip,

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Aunt Betty never disappoints

I have used Aunt Betty many times for both domestic and international travel. Always best deal, super easy website to navigate. So convenient and tickets ALWAYS arrive on time . Well done aunt Betty

Hi Karen,
Thank you for being a repeat customer, it is appreciated.
Hope you have a great trip,

KCC

KCCasked

bpiyush
bpiyush

Don't expect a reply. Did you realise this company is owned by Flight Center?
Will NEVER use them again and by inference never use Flight Center again

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives