2.6

• Ease of Booking
Maria

MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

MansourGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good so far

hard to be in touch with them as hard to call them, it is good for fast booking.
we did not understand how to cancel our booking or the refund policy also it is good that we could see how much we can carry luggages (30k) but not with us on the plane if it was 7k or 10k

good so far

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Good prices, but average service if you need it.

I generally find that saint Betty is the cheapest website for flights.
My negative experience came when I needed to change a booking. They were unresponsive to emails and I eventually had to resort to calling them when on my holiday.

Adam King
Adam King

If I had just received a reply to one of my 4 emails I would have been happy.

Booking Services

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Tony P

Tony PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeat customer

I have used Aunt Betty several times now to book trips to Asia . On each occasion it was a simple process with no hidden fees . Their price is quite competitive and that is one of the main factors I look for when booking overseas trips .

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your continued business, we appreciate it,
Aunt Betty.

KCC

KCCasked

bpiyush
bpiyush

Don't expect a reply. Did you realise this company is owned by Flight Center?
Will NEVER use them again and by inference never use Flight Center again

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives