Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (60) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Syed A.

Syed A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't access their website anymore and they dont respond to my emails. They have my money with them

I can't access their website it says access denied Since few months and they used to respond to my emails but they have stopped answering my emails. They are neither refunding nor booking another flight back home I have no contact with them this is ridiculous to stop customers from accessing their site.

Waiting over 7 months for refund

I had a cancelled flight in March due to Covid and have been waiting since the day after for a refund. It still hasn't been processed. They have terrible customer service and will never use them again. They kept giving me the wrong information.

gadget709765

gadget709765sydney

Received Multiple emails flight cancelled, nearly 2hr To speak to someone then get asked sensitive And Rude questions

MOMINUL

MOMINULSydney, NSW

Not good at all

Very unprofessional, customer service is terrible, stay away from them, I booked a ticket with them and flight cancelled and they are trying to give voucher not refund my hard earned money almost 8 months, stay away from them.

Davemcd

DavemcdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to get money back!

I booked trip to Europe in January with Etihad. Due to COVID flight has been cancelled. Airline confirmed I am eligible for refund. Aunt Betty said I am NOT.
I had to ask airline to contact Aunt Betty to help them to fill the refund form! Yes Aunt Betty’s staff did not know how to fill the refund form online! I’m not joking.
At the end I’ve got email confirmation that refund will be processed. It’s been 10 weeks and still nothing. They say airline did not process the refund yet! Again that’s not true! I confirmed with airline that my booking refund has been completed 3 weeks ago.
Aunt Betty - lie after lie after lie. The worst experience ever. One thing learned - never book with them!

Fas A.

Fas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Fees for everything. I am sure they’re making money for nothing. They need to recall thei change & cancellation fees. I had booking with them and charged me twice. Terrible service at peak.

mohammad n.

mohammad n.Sydney, NSW

Processing Refunds

I booked many tickets from Aunt betty now I applied refunds from march, still waiting and they are not processing the refund, as the airline refunded but they keep the refunds and not processing it, they make good excuse of COVID 19 to not pay back clients refund.

Worse agency ever

I bought a ticket with this agency, I should have received a refund from them for a fee I paid and that I wasn't supposed to pay. I contacted them several times, lots of emails but I'm still waiting their response.
Never again I'll buy another ticket with Aunt Betty.
Avoid this agency!!!

Shocking knowledge and service

Return flight cancelled due to Covid-19. Took 3 seperate phone calls, 2.5 hours on hold to find out they have zero knowledge on the process and information around a refund.
Do not recommend booking with Aunty Betty.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Travel Advice - Do not use them. Hang up my phone after two hours waiting. If I can give them 0.25 star, I will!

Maria

MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

Anup

AnupHobart, TAS

Terrible service!!!!

Eoin M.

Eoin M.

Scumbags

Charging myself and my girlfriend 1000AUD for no reason airlines fully refunded our money now they steal it. Honestly hand on heart these at the worst company I have ever had a dealing with. Do not book with them scum on earth for robbing from people during a time of a global crisis.

Flight cancelled

Disgusting customer service our flight was cancelled from Phuket to Singapore no notification from Aunt Betty. Forced to buy another flight back to Sydney. I asked for a refund Aunt Betty wanted to charge me $250 per pax for cancellation fee. Disgusting will not use you ever again

Booking TypeFlights

Do not use this company!!!

Unable to contact them. No offer for refund for our flights being cancelled from the airline. And they’re telling me I have to pay to get my equivalent amount back for the flights, but they can’t tell me how much that is in a dollar amount. Worst travel agency.
A credit does not work for us as we took 3 months off work for this trip, we will not be able to take any time off work for quite a number of years now.

Terrible costumer support!

I never felt insulted in my life! I know that due the Covid-19 was really hard but I've been trying to get back home since the begining of march, the costumer support from Aunt betty didn't help at all!
I've tried to change my flight first they said there was no flight. I contact latam directly and I got a flight back home the next day. I ask to cancel my flight then, did the form and my flight still not cancelled! And they still wanna ask for 250 dolars fee!

Helder F.

Helder F.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

My mum wanted to visit me in Australia, bought a return ticket when it was time to return took my mum to Brisbane Airport the reservation didn’t existed but worst the airline wasn’t flying from the airport anymore.
No email or any communication from Aunt Betty confirming change, support line did nothing had to spend $1300 in a new ticket, file a complain and a refund on the website a month passed and no reply.
Spent hours on the phone trying to get someone to solve the issue and still nothing.
Worst experience in the history of travelling.

Don’t let the ‘part of flight center group’ fool you

Booking TypeFlights

My flight was cancelled 2 weeks ago, still waiting for Aunt Betty to contact me...

Romi T.

Romi T.Sydney, NSW

A greedy company to avoid

I booked my flights with ANA via AuntBetty. Flight got cancelled because of covid-19. Airlines refunding in full but this greedy company decided to keep my money. They don't take phone calls, they REMOVED email from their website. They want to carry out one way communication via noreply emails.

Sam79