Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 3 of 46)

Bob E.

Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

Krystal

KrystalPerth, WA

WARNING- AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Customer service is a joke with this pathetic company. Do not waste your money dealing with them. Tried to correct a spelling error and they slug a ridiculous fee! DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM

DuriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. My flight is 2days later.

My booking reference is ABY2439037 i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. i can’t sign in website as well what should i do. ASAP i think you need to fix it. Pls send my itinerary right now

Duri

Thanks for reply finally i got that in this morning.

Miko G.

Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.

Mixy

MixySydney, NSW

Easy process with no hidden fees

I normally use other site fo book my tix. But this time I gave Aunt Betty a try and found the price is cheaper than others also easy step to book the flight + standard booking fee. Received confirmation email right away but still waiting for my itinerary which will be in 24 hrs as promise.
So far 5 star for them !

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

What happened to my flight itinerary?

My booking reference is ABY2419381.
Still waiting for my flight itinerary email. I am flying out on the 18th. 2 days left.
Could you send me the itinerary please? I am little bit concerned.

hyunho won

hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Dip

DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield

Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.

Muhammad Sahar

Muhammad SaharQueensland

Refund Reservation number : ABY2115858

Booking Type Flights

Easy no fuss service delivery

Kept us up to date constantly.
Bookings ran according to plan. Through C. S. Airlines
Delivered great value for money.
Costs were given upfront should any changes have been necessary.
Serviced flights and food good, skimpy on the wine.

Trip Completed Yes

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Very very bad website

I received an error message on the website saying 'the tickets are no longer at this price, try again', so i left the website and booked another ticket from an other company and later receive a booking confirmation... Now the BIG problem is that i receive every 4 MINUTES a booking confirmation by mail. So please do something to cancelled this reservation with no fees otherwise you will be awarded as the worst online travel agency ever

Trip Completed Yes

Hi Adrien,
We have forwarded you a private message requesting your booking details so we can investigate,
Aunt Betty

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all

Helen MestromSouthwest, VIC

Where are my flight details????

Waotimg for my details, unable to send reply email, Please send my flight details before my flight date would be good. Please reply asap........ can supply booking no if i get a reply to message

Helen Mestrom

Hi thank you for your quick reply
My booking no is ABY2328138
My email helzym@live.com

Hi,
We have just generated a new itinerary - we will send your airline reference by private message so you can check online,

di222

di222AU

Hopeless service do not trust them

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Just don't!!! Trust me!!!

Everything is fine until something goes wrong and that’s when you can really can judge the service!!! Our flight schedule got changed by airline and was no longer suitable for us. We asked for a refund so that we could book new flights that matched our accommodation better. It was accepted as you would expect it would, but it’s been 2 months, from an email, confirming refund would take 5 business days. Now I am advised, it will take 12 weeks! I am inconvenienced financially awaiting my money back and having to pay for new airline tickets for our family! If the Airline has refunded my tickets, why does it take Aunt Betty 3 months to return my money????
Never again!!!

Hi Suze,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking reference so we can follow this up,

Almost perfect

Easy booking process, very reasonable price, booked my flight but never had chance to lick seats, or special food needs, also emailed to change address on ticket, but no response,?

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Obeying-boss-@-home

Obeying-boss-@-homeSydney, NSW

WAY Much cheaper than other websites

Pretty straightforward booking.
the price drop guarantee is noy worthwhile
the quoted price is what you pay - no hidden cost or surprises. it was cheaper than elsewhere. Credit card fee is a standard nowadays. i was able to get another $30 off by applying a discount promo code. Can't comment on customer service just yet.
Flying mid Sept, hopefully no dramas with itinereary at airports.

Awful customer service

The worst booking site I’ve ever used. Poor user experience and the customer service is non existent. Have waited 4 weeks to get a response to a query. Never use this company again.

Candice

CandiceQueensland

Aunt Betty Review

Right on

Right onasked

Do you have to be Australian to book flights with Aunt Betty?

Hi Right On !!

NO - we take bookings from anyone ! Please ensure your first and surnames are entered into the booking system as per your passport. If you have multiple middle names, or a long name, just enter the first and surnames, and ignore the middle name box.
Please ensure you check your visa requirements.

Archangel S.

Archangel S.asked

hi, i booked a ticket last month and i was told that tax was included on my ticket, when im actually got a tax exemption as per OFW's Benefit. is it possible to get a refund for it?

Hi Archangel,
Please advise your ABY reference.
Please also advise what an OFW is ? If it is a benefit from a country other than Australia, you would not be able to get a refund.

Shaun

Shaunasked

Hi, I am looking to book a ticket to India and price is quite good but these reviews makes me very nervous and hesitant. The reviews are true and they have a call centre and they never connect. What should I do?

Michael
Michael

Shaun. There will be other providers to choose from if not the airline it's self. Is the price that much better? Paying a little bit more now may save a large loss later. Err on the side of caution I say. Aunt Betty is yet to get back to me a week after saying they'd look at my case. Stay away from Aunt Betty is my advice.

nicD
nicD

Hey Shaun, their call centre did answer me but they were not helpful in resolving my issue at all. I was too impatient to wait for an email response, so booked through another flight provider (Skidoo) instead for $50 more- their reviews weren't all great but the process was very smooth and I had no issues.

Hi Shaun,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our call centre is available 24/7 and the average wait time is less than one minute. We handle between 300 and 700 phone calls a day and up to 1000 emails a day.
Aunt Betty is a division of the Flight Centre Travel Group, so your can be certain your money and your booking is secure.

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives