Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 3 of 42)

Errors

I did not end up booking through Aunt Betty. Every time I got through to the end when I had to make payment there was an error so I gave up and booked through someone else.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Kim, We are sorry you had this experience and hope you try again with us. Please ensure you have an up to date version of Chrome and that you have cleared out your cookies. We hope you have a great holiday. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

perfect

it was easy to book through the website and i got very good rate. i always get good rates at this website and i will use this in the future as well

Booking Type Flights
Hi Deepak, Thanks for your booking and kind review. Your repeat bookings are appreciated. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Good experience.

Very much prompt in response and reasonable price and hassle free transaction support to book the tickets. i am pleased with my experience with aunt betty. keep it up. Thanks.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Sudeep, Thanks for your booking and kind review. Your booking is appreciated. We hope you have a great trip. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Fare increased within a blink of eyes

Fare increased within a blink of eyes. Fare must be keep low. Three shouldn't be any fee for credit card transaction. It's good that it has a fare increased protection.

Hi Abd, All airfares are dynamic which means they can change at any time. We understand this can be confusing. We also understand that people don't like card fees - neither do we !! But they are part and parcel of online business. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Excellent service and great price.

No problems, just easy as ABC. I highly recommend this website to anyone and everyone interested in booking that elusive cheap air ticket. One of the best deals I have had in a long time.

Ease of Booking
Hi Dean, Thanks for your booking and kind review. Your booking is appreciated. Paying attention to the details in the booking flow ensures ease of delivery ! We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Excellent price

Did not come across any unexpected or additional fees when booking. The site was easy to manouvre to make the booking and I have not had to cancel or adjust my booking.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Chhandra, Thanks for your booking and kind review. It is appreciated. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Terrible website

Would never use this site . Every time I tried to book was saying there was a problem with there website and then saying there was a problem with my credit card

Hi Gina, We are sorry you are having these issues. Please ensure you are using an up to date version or Chrome and that you have cleared out your cookies - this can impact on accessing the website. Please ensure you use our website directly rather than a 3rd party intermediary. We strongly recommend customers have travel insurance and this can be purchased on our website. Our site also has great hotel deals. Regards, Aunt Betty.

Non-existent customer support

Have called customer support 3 times, each time after 10 mins I am disconnected. This means that I am unable to confirm passenger details for a flight that leaves today. Infuriating! Would not use again.

Booking Type Flights
Hi, We are sorry you are having issues. We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can investigate, Regards, Aunt Betty.

A very easy to use app & the right price.

Yeah ... I think the price went up $5 or $6. (Booking fee or something?).
Booked return flight to the Philippines. My "experience" was fine. So I guess it met my expectations.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Chris, Thanks for your booking and your review. It is appreciated. That charge would have been the credit card or paypal fee. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! We hope you have a great trip to the Philippines - try Balot if you are game !! Regards, Aunt Betty.This will be my 14th trip to The Philippines and I am familiar with the Balot. I am a big fan of San Miguel Pale Pilsen & enjoy a few cold ones on a hot arvo. But there is not enough beer in the country to make me try Balot! - Chris.

Expensive of changing your flight tickets ....

So expensive if u wanna change your flight....I probably won’t use aunt Betty again, besides, my flight tickets are not cheap, almost $1000 per person, anyway, I think I should order my tickets somewhere next time..,

Booking Type Flights
Hi Mei-Ling, We understand that it can be expensive to make date changes. The cost to make a change is made up of the reissue fee and any fare difference. The fare difference is the same with us as with the airline and we look to find the cheapest option for the customer, Regards, Aunt Betty.

Ok support

The airline cancelled my flights, this agency contacted me. That is an appropriate. But made me worry coz it takes 3working days and when I checked booking reference, it's error. Just wondering if it close to travel days what will be...
The price is average or some flights are higher than other.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Rumiko, Thanks for your booking and your review. Your booking is appreciated. We are sending you a private message to get your booking details as we would like to check this. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

This is excellent.

I am booking online and find is easy to book online, the response is quick, simple fill up all details, also the next days received all information and confirmed e-ticket, all good, thanks Aunt Betty!

Hi Chi, Thanks for your booking and kind review. Your booking is appreciated. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Cost me a day’s pay and responded to my complaint with a “Not our problem!”

Long story short, my flight was delayed for six hours and Aunt Betty was told this the night before (which I confirmed with the airline) and did not contact me. When I wrote to enquire why they told me it was the airlines fault - even though if you book through a third party the airline doesn’t contact you directly. When I emailed them back (twice) saying I wasn’t satisfied with their response I never heard back. Will never book with them again. Delayed flights are one thing, but their customer service is terrible.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights
Hi, We have sent you a private message to obtain more information so we can investigate, regards, Aunt Betty.

I would never book with them again

I booked with aunt Betty as it was a good price but I really wish I hadn’t! They messed up my booking by putting Ms for my husband and then trying to get through to them was an utter nightmare! I tried to call over 30 times and then kept getting cut off! Then when I finally got through I advised them that I had proof to show I put Mr but they still made me pay $15 to amend it! It’s not about the money at all its just the fact that I emailed them straight away to advise them of their error yet I was made to pay as after 30 phone calls I had past caring! They would not refund me the $15, and they turned out to be quite rude! Also I asked to speak to a manager and was told there wasn’t one for me to speak to.

Booking Type Flights
Hi We have sent you a private message to get some more information so we can investigate, Regards, Aunt Betty.Hi, We are sorry you have this issue. You booked through Skyscanner and it appears you accidentally clicked "female" for your husbands gender and this overrides selecting MR as his title. However this should have been corrected when you first called as it was the day of the booking and our team could have amended this easily and without cost. We have refunded the $15 today and our team will also be in touch, Regards, Aunt Betty.

You will never book cheaper price

Cheaper price then others but you will never booking in successful for that price. Because when you tried to pay it's just error And restart again. And still error. We tried about nearly 10 time. No matter how many different credit card or phone or laptop. Same result. Never used again its just wasted time.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Shao, We are sorry you have had issues making a booking. Have you tried by going directly onto our website, www.auntbetty.com.au and making sure your browser is up to date and cookies cleared ? Our system appears to be operating normally at present with no delays in response time. Regards, Aunt Betty.I'm 200% sure and been tried. Please don't think all the customer is stupid. Ofcoz you will always said your website don't have problems. But the true is there is problem. I don't even want to argue this with you. It's waste my time.

Good prices, no tricks

Was able to find the best price for my flights there, they also provide me with the real booking reference so that I can check my booking directly with the airline.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Anastasia, Thanks for your booking and your review. It is appreciated. We like to remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also has great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Do not recommend this agency.

The costumer service is very poor.
If you have any problem, they wont get back to you.
Need to chasing them.
So, again, I do not recommend this agency.
Still waiting for their help, but looks like it wont come.
I have contacted the Emirates as well, because we will fly with them, but unfortunately booked the ticket through this agency (and read the review just after booking. Bad luck.)

Booking Type Flights
Hi Agnes, We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information so we can investigate, Regards, Aunt Betty.

it was a good offer and excellent pricing. I was expecting reward points for the bulk booking though.

excellent ticket rate. I didn't get any gift or discount coupon for the booking. I felt sad for that since it was a 2 person 2-way ticket.
overall I am happy with the pricing offered by the site.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights
Hi Aldrin, Thanks for your booking and comments. We can see that your frequent flyer numbers are in the booking, but you don't get the points until after you have flown. We take this opportunity to remind all customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. Our site also have great hotel deals - check them out !! Regards, Aunt Betty.

Dodgy booking process, avoid at any cost!

Didn’t accept CC payment at three attempts and diverted to Paypal automatically and charged me $48 extra more than a normal booking fee! Refused to refund saying it’s Paypal fees.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Kavin, Our booking logs showed that you made 5 attempts over 3 days to make this booking and each time your credit card was declined. On 2nd June, you made your final successful booking attempt, but tried 3 times to pay with your credit card and each time, the card was declined. You were then offered the option to pay with Pay Pal, where the Pay Pal fee was clearly shown. Had you been able to pay with credit card, you would have paid a similar fee and this would also have been disclosed. It is not possible to finalise the booking without accepting the terms and conditions of the booking and without accepting the cost. We note that you have submitted a dispute with Pay Pal for this booking. Given this is a valid booking and the customer accepted all the conditions, we will challenge this dispute and provide Pay Pal with all the relevant information. We remind customers that travel insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased on our site. We also remind customers they must have valid passports and if required Visas for travel, and this is the customers responsibility. Regards, Aunt Betty.What are you trying to prove? My credit card’s available balance was $30,000, you think it would decline to pay $4,700? Yes first couple of attempts failed due to the payment limit set up on my credit card, but then I changed the limit to $5000 but your system still did not accept my credit card at three attempts. It was not declined, but payment not accepted by your system. You think all the negative reviews here about the same issue happening to other customers are fake. Rather than taking it as a constructive feedback and looking into the problem with your system for CC payment, you show no remorse and write this egoistic and challenging comment to me revealing my contact with Paypal on this public forum. At no point during booking process the CC surcharge or Paypal fee was mentioned clearly. How often do people read all the fine prints in T&C. Having info about such hidden fee only at the time of check out while accepting the T&C is I think is an unethical business practice. At this point people would have spent significant amount of time entering details of all passengers and more. Moreover neither your receipt or Paypal receipt show the itemised charge for Paypal fee. It shows the whole amount being charged by Aunt Betty. You can go ahead and challenge my dispute and provide Paypal with whatever information you have. You may win this matter legally but ethically you have failed as a company. Anyway I don’t want to drag this too far, because I think it is just a waste of my time and effort.

Poor service in responding to emails

I emailed about booking details being incorrect immediately after it had been processed and confirmed on 31st May. I received the normal response stating someone will be in contact “within 3 business days.” It is now the 7th June and I still haven’t received a response.

Now it’s two weeks until he time we leave for our flight and we still haven’t had our booking dealt with in the appropriate way. I will no longer support this company in future. The phone number is a Gold Coast, Australia number but calls are received in the Phillipines. The same is noted on the bank statement.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Tevita, Have you contacted our customer care team by free call yet ? We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate, Regards, Aunt Betty.