Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 3 of 84)

• Trip Completed Yes (97) · No (811)
  • Ease of Booking

terrible

been waiting 8 months for a refund, asked them to cancel it so our insurance could pay it out but instead they put it in credit so we could not accept the insurance. called about 20 times terrible service.

David

DavidKingston 2604, ACT

Refund received

Maulik Chauhan

Maulik ChauhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and refund received in 21 days

Our December 2020 flight has been cancelled by Emirates on 7 October and given two choices by Aunt Betty get full refund minus credit card fees or get credit vouchers. I applied for refund on 09 October and told it will take up to 12 weeks But happy to Say that I received my refund today. At first I was also bit worried reading all horror stories here but I would say it may be depending on the airline and not aunt Betty.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Holding up cancellation money from last 7-8 months and everytime you contact them comeup with another excuse and asking to one more form with same details which were already provided.

Jon

JonBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible handling of COVID refund - never book with them

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I've experienced

Easily the most infuriating company I've ever dealt with. Avoid at all costs. They are holding my flight credit to ransom i.e. I can't use it without paying additional money. Even though it was an international flight and I've tried booking a cheap domestic fare. They are horrible on the phone and often just hang up. I don't understand how they are still in business.

Waiting over 7 months for refund

I had a cancelled flight in March due to Covid and have been waiting since the day after for a refund. It still hasn't been processed. They have terrible customer service and will never use them again. They kept giving me the wrong information.

Clare L.

Clare L.Sydney, NSW

I still haven't received my refund after 8 months

I booked flights in December 2019 to London from Sydney. I had to cancel them in March due to COVID-19. 8 months later I still have not recieved my refund. The flights cost $3100. I am waiting for my refund of $3100, I've tried everything. Their call centre isn't even taking calls anymore. Absolutely disgusting service.

James

JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Sick Of The Excuses..? 6 Months On I Am..!

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Covid Cancellation - Got my full refund

I usually don't write reviews but just wanted everyone to know that I received my full refund after waiting a very long time. Just hang in there and they will refund back your money.

Ada S.

Ada S.Perth, WA

Terrible customer service and not Australia based

If you have questions the only way is to CALL them.
Their call centre definately not in Australia, voice signal quliaty was poor and they might just hang you up

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.Sydney, NSW

still no refund after 8 months

My flights were cancelled in March this year by the airline and I requested a refund then. It is now almost 8 months and I still haven't receive anything. All those people claiming they received their refund from Aunt Betty in a few weeks are lying and clearly paid by Aunty Betty to write fake reviews.

Thomas

Thomas

Claimed a refund 4 months ago and still waiting

Got a credit voucher for my booking in Apr but decided to claim a refund in Jun. It's been over 4 months (16 weeks) now and I am still waiting.

gadget709765

gadget709765sydney

Received Multiple emails flight cancelled, nearly 2hr To speak to someone then get asked sensitive And Rude questions

George T.

George T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Refund Policy

Purchased Non-Refundable Singapore Airlines Business Class tickets from Aunt Betty in January 2020 for travel in October 2020. We were unable to travel due to Covid 19 and requested a refund. 100% of the payment was refunded within a couple of months with no deduction for fees etc. This is excellent service in a time of crisis. We will definitely be using Aunt Betty when we are able to travel again

Rhubarb

RhubarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Aunt Betty

Booked two international flights with Aunt Betty.First refund request in February, took a while to come though,but did arrive after 2 to 3 months. The second I accepted a credit at first,but decided recently to claim a refund.The call staff said it would in my account in 5 to 10 days,which it was.Very happy Aunt Betty and would not hesitate to book with them in the future.

foxy66

foxy66Victoria

Agreed to refund but never put request through airline so we lost our money

Irresponsible and untrustworthy

they sold a ticket which was not practical at all for a connecting flight. had to buy a new one. it is not fair as it was not my mistake.

Refund came pretty quick.

Ahmed

AhmedPerth, WA

Its 26 weeks and I Haven't received my refund yet! ABY3228301

Its been 26 weeks and I haven't received my refund yet. This is appalling and disgusting knowing we are in unprecedented times and financially harsh times. I need my money back so I can put food on the table. I need my money!!!!!!! This is the number: ABY3228301

I want my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want my $2,054.00

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

ashok

ashokasked

i haven't received my refund yet
booking reference ABY3284842
my email id
ashokbalan@hotmail.com

please arrange refund and confirm reply on email

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives